MUX Legend Community
Arturs

Server Settings - Sega x100

1 hour ago, Himars said:

then how many maximum achievement points do you need to get all the prizes?

About the 350. In case if many players will pass these requirements, maybe we will add more. All will depend on your activity. 😉

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 10/12/2022 at 10:42 AM, Shade said:

Thanks mate - yeah I know it's bugged, was wondering when Arturs plans on fixing ^^

Btw, do you know how to add healing skill or party healing skill to helper then? It won't work for me now for some reason

image.png.01fd360fe85f42f02e6e1ee7cb29a282.png

@Arturs I couldn't add Party Heal skill to these sections. Am I doing something wrong? 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

15 hours ago, Morphine said:

1 Suggestion @Arturs - Dont open ashy until after first Caste Siege. The prizes are very powerfull. 

I don't think that many players will have an opportunity to killed there monsters anyway. But yes, this suggestion makes sense. We will think about it. 

9 hours ago, Arturs said:

I don't think that many players will have an opportunity to killed there monsters anyway. But yes, this suggestion makes sense. We will think about it. 

speaking from experience on these servers max rr in 1st week + fo weapons + ruud sets, easy farm Ashy after first 7 days.

On 10/15/2022 at 1:57 AM, Much said:

speaking from experience on these servers max rr in 1st week + fo weapons + ruud sets, easy farm Ashy after first 7 days.

Donate restrictions: 
The service of the upgrade items via the website has been changed. Now your items must be level +13 or higher (+11 before)
No Demon, Spirit of Guardian and Broken Horn in x-shop
The lottery system has been returned to the old ones, without boxes.
The items for upgrading the Mastery sets now will appear by the schedule, to avoid situations, when players can obtain the high-tier sets too fast.
The items for upgrade the Mastery sets will be available by schedule:

• Dark Angel: 31 October
  • Holy Angel: 7 November
  • Awakening: 21 November
  • Blue Eye: 5 December
  • Silver Heart: 19 December
  • Manticore: 2 January
  • Brilliant: 9 January

This time this won't happens. + new Chaos Soul system won't give a lot of TOCA's to the farmers with the 10 windows

11 hours ago, Arturs said:

Donate restrictions: 
The service of the upgrade items via the website has been changed. Now your items must be level +13 or higher (+11 before) 1*
The lottery system has been returned to the old ones, without boxes. 2*
The items for upgrading the Mastery sets now will appear by the schedule, to avoid situations, when players can obtain the high-tier sets too fast.

This time this won't happens. + new Chaos Soul system won't give a lot of TOCA's to the farmers with the 10 windows

1* - Isn't new system to obtain TOCA now easier for beggining? Because it used to ask for zen to obtain TOCA, but at beggining everyone needed zen for resets so they didn't spend it on Moss lottery so much, but now you can get them Chaos souls from almost every boss straight away from beggining. So I belive it will only raise TOCA ammont at start of server.

2* - It just mean pushing more on donate to buy more lotteries.

3* - Awakening sets for castle siege is alredy costly high, and usually only biggest donaters was on sets higher than dark angel on 1st CS 

But of course happy to see changes is being made, and it is hard to fight against big donations to not make them run past other non donating players. Because at the end server has to get income and there has to have some prize for donating.
So me as a person who never donated I appreciate the changes 😉

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Much said:

1* - Isn't new system to obtain TOCA now easier for beggining? Because it used to ask for zen to obtain TOCA, but at beggining everyone needed zen for resets so they didn't spend it on Moss lottery so much, but now you can get them Chaos souls from almost every boss straight away from beggining. So I belive it will only raise TOCA ammont at start of server.

yes it is easier and afk farming won't be effective with chaos souls. Active players will get more chaos souls from goldens, red dragon, gold rabbits, appearing arena monsters and etc. and u can get 1-2 tocas in a day, or even more if u farm for them actively very hard

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Arturs said:

Donate restrictions: 
The service of the upgrade items via the website has been changed. Now your items must be level +13 or higher (+11 before)
The lottery system has been returned to the old ones, without boxes.

how about mux weapon ? cant get it from lottery now? if can get then when can use ?

16 hours ago, Much said:

2* - It just mean pushing more on donate to buy more lotteries.

3* - Awakening sets for castle siege is alredy costly high, and usually only biggest donaters was on sets higher than dark angel on 1st CS 

But of course happy to see changes is being made, and it is hard to fight against big donations to not make them run past other non donating players. Because at the end server has to get income and there has to have some prize for donating.
So me as a person who never donated I appreciate the changes 😉

1 - Probably this can increase the count of TOCA at the start. BUT! The count of TOCA's will be more equally distributed between all active players. Instead of previous servers, where most TOCA's keep the farmer owners. 
Also, on the website, items upgrader now works only from +13 (+11 previous). 

2 - I read the same when the box lottery was added. At least this will make the market more liquid.

3 - on each last server, at least 1 guy had a manticore\brilliant server on the first castle siege. These changes won't allow that. I totally understand, why people leave, when they saw the brilliant set after 3-4 weeks. 

Thanks. 😌

8 hours ago, qwerty456 said:

how about mux weapon ? cant get it from lottery now? if can get then when can use ?

They will be available from the start.
For example, Kanade staff requires in total 21733 stat points. So you will be able to wear It only after ~40 resets. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Arturs said:

They will be available from the start.
For example, Kanade staff requires in total 21733 stat points. So you will be able to wear It only after ~40 resets. 

ohh thats very interesting, so now in this server mux weapon will have very high start requirements so that even if someone get them on first day from lottery they wont be able to use them to dom in the first days? and will need to have alot of resets already to actually get to use them?   i actually really like this looks like you really did work stuff ! thank you ! 

10 hours ago, pikapika said:

ohh thats very interesting, so now in this server mux weapon will have very high start requirements so that even if someone get them on first day from lottery they wont be able to use them to dom in the first days? and will need to have alot of resets already to actually get to use them?   i actually really like this looks like you really did work stuff ! thank you ! 

Yes, requirements for the weapons were increased. 
You can check all items and their requirements here -> Library

Arturs, is there some way we can enable magic backpack quest for new Sega server? Or maybe make cost in X shop lower, if we can't do the quest? Just suggestion, would be nice to be able to do quest (if it is possibility). 

This new server looks very well thought out, thank you, am looking forward to playing!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, magic said:

Arturs, is there some way we can enable magic backpack quest for new Sega server? Or maybe make cost in X shop lower, if we can't do the quest? Just suggestion, would be nice to be able to do quest (if it is possibility). 

This new server looks very well thought out, thank you, am looking forward to playing!

u can get 500 wcoins by doing 120 quests from Quest Master. And another 500 for with 190 quests. 

As said Devil above, you can earn these wcoins from the quests. Quests are now easier to make, and the 190th quest is the Lizard King now (it was 140th before).

Hello, me and my friend want to farm together in party but there were bug. I get from mobs 100exp and my friend in party with me got no exp. How we can fix it?

5 hours ago, curry said:

Hello, me and my friend want to farm together in party but there were bug. I get from mobs 100exp and my friend in party with me got no exp. How we can fix it?

Hello. 
Better to find the 3rd person at least. When in party 3 or higher amount of the different classes, exp will be higher for your party. 
If you receive such low experience, this means, that level of the monsters is too low. Try leveling on the stronger monsters. 

23 hours ago, curry said:

first 10 lvl in pt you won't get xp, and I belive if there is too big lvl diference between you won't get xp or less