MUX Legend Community
Arturs

Server Settings - Sega x100

f87be26f76cdd1384580e8305a32f8a7.png

MUX Legend Sega x100 - Grand opening October 20th

New long-waited mid-rate server with the big changes in the gameplay, including the new Chaos Soul system, reworked Quest and Achievement systems, and all other exclusive customs, which you won't find on other Season 17 servers.

Big changes in the Castle Siege. Now, in addition to the winner of the castle, the second place will be determined - the guild with the most seconds on the active crown during the siege. Castle owners will receive 60% of the castle treasury, second place 40% of the treasury. In addition to the treasury, we assign a prize fund from the administration in the amount of $5,000. Each siege, until the prize pool is exhausted, the winner will receive 4000 bonuses, the guild runner-up 2000 bonuses.
In case, if the winner guild defends their castle, and the offensive guild destroyed the upper statue, the offensive guild will receive a special buff for the next castle siege event. Together with the extra bonuses from the castle treasury and the administration, we are expected to see a hot Castle siege event.

The achievement system covers all aspects of gameplay, including world exploration, PvE, PvP, events, craft, and trading. For completing achievements, players are rewarded with a special buff and valuable prizes. Detailed information about changes you can find here.

Consecutive in-game quest system with 300 missions. For competing tasks, you receive Zen, wcoins, jewels, loot boxes, RUUD, and additional stat points. The total amount of stat points, which you will be able to get after completing all quests is over 15000. Stat points obtained in the quest system do not disappear with the resets, which means, the more quests you complete, the stronger your character becomes permanently. Detailed information about changes you can find here.

All wings, pentagrams, helmets, armors, pants, gloves, and boots must be collected only by in-game methods - fighting for bosses and trading with other players. Chance of looting items with 4 excellent options will make assembling your perfect set truly captivating.

"Set bonus" - MUX Legend special exclusive custom - temporary buff on your character that benefits from the items you are wearing. buff is calculated from 7 item slots: helm, armor, pants, boots, gloves, weapons, and shield. More about the "set bonus" buff you can read here

Guild quest - special quests, in which all guilds on the server participate. Receive items, boxes and make your guild stronger with a special "guild buff" with different levels. More about this system you can be read here.

War of legends - our permanent event for players, which concentrates on killing bosses in Legends Arena. fighting for bosses allows players to earn special "Arena points", which will allow them to choose prizes from the arena points store. Also, 20% of your collected points are going to the Guild Master. More information about this event, you can read here.

Analogically as quests, the max reset will increase gradually, which gives more chance for the not so hardcore players to catch up and compete:

• to open reset 31, 50 players will need to have 30 resets completed
  • to open reset 61, 40 players will need to have 60 resets completed
  • to open reset 91, 30 players will need to have 90 resets completed

Reset table:

Spoiler

fb0940c97d09bc4d3c8a0996bd4f1bdb.png

Reset cost Zen 5kk * amount of resets | all characters from 1 lvl | guild limit - 30. guild creation - 350 level
Referral rewards : 45 | 65 | 85 resets
Level gap for party: 400

The first Castle siege will take place on Sunday, November 27
The first Arka war will take place on Thursday, December 1
Crywolf event takes place every Wednesday

Dynamic experience system - reduces players' experience as they move on resets. the principle is – the stronger you get, the harder it becomes to level up your character.

Master experience - x325. Maximum master level - 400
Majestic experience - x750. Maximum majestic level - 200

Donate restrictions: 
The service of the upgrade items via the website has been changed. Now your items must be level +13 or higher (+11 before)
The items for upgrading the Mastery sets now will appear by the schedule, to avoid situations, when players can obtain the high-tier sets too fast.
The lottery system has been returned to the old ones, without boxes.
Other donate restrictions are under the spoiler

Spoiler

The server will never have donate shop with full excellent, socket, ancient items, wings, weapons, pentagrams, ruud and toca. 
More about donate policy here.
No separate vip server.
VIP account purchase is available only for bon. website.
No Demon, Spirit of Guardian and Broken Horn in x-shop
Stats purchase service will be unavailable from the start. it will become available on October 24.
Lottery will be open after 6 hours of the server stats.
Special buff scrolls will be available 23 October 18:00

The items for upgrade the Mastery sets will be available by schedule:

• Dark Angel: 31 October
  • Holy Angel: 7 November
  • Awakening: 21 November
  • Blue Eye: 5 December
  • Silver Heart: 19 December
  • Manticore: 2 January
  • Brilliant: 9 January

PK restrictions on locations:

Spoiler

Lost tower, aida, deep dungeon (first floor) - non-pvp locations, here you cannot kill anyone.

Information about /pkclear command:

1) after you've made kill, you will be able to make command /pkclear only after 1 minute.
2) after you've made /pkclear command, you receive cooldown for 30 minutes.
3) limit for pk is 30.

Main facts about our project here.
Our game worlds feature a full list you can find here.
List of the main changes you can read here.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Not bad huh. 

• Big prizes for the Castle Siege
  • New buff for Castle Siege, which will increase the competitive
  • The service of the upgrade items via the website has been changed. Now your items must be level +13 or higher (+11 before)
  • The items for upgrading the Mastery sets now will appear by the schedule, to avoid situations, when players can obtain the high-tier sets too fast.
  • No broken horn in the x-shop
  • The lottery system has been returned to the old ones, without boxes.
  • Added Cooldown for the SD and Elite hp potions
  • Chaos soul system
  • Reworked quest system
  • Reworked achievement system
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Does each character has 52440 base stats? What about DL or MG? *i am newbie here*

6 minutes ago, nikson said:

Does each character has 52440 base stats? What about DL or MG? *i am newbie here*

Now all classes will have the same amount of stats after resets.
Of course, we balanced these classes already with a new amount of the stats.

• Love 1

please , give us the real Details of BALANCE you said , after 4 time of OPEN with the " BALANCE " you said , i think that we need information more than the promises of this post ! 
And : delete the MUX items , keep the original item RUUD ! 
Adjust : ALL THE AOE SKILL OF ALL CLASSES DMG , HP , Defen systems

9 hours ago, insist915 said:

please , give us the real Details of BALANCE you said , after 4 time of OPEN with the " BALANCE " you said , i think that we need information more than the promises of this post ! 

Soon will be added a new PVP guide, i'm writing it right now, with more detailed information about each class.

We had a very deep PvP test with the x100 stats and tested each class vs each class. At least i'm sure, that not anyone will be garbage or totally OP. 
For example RW. If he just stays on one place and spamming lighting storm, he will lose with a high chance. But if he will use ice storm, plasma ball, activate the buffs, and use a lighting storm in the distance, he has a chance to win against anyone.

In short: the power of your class depends on your items, count of stats, build, knowledge of the class, and hands. 

9 hours ago, insist915 said:

And : delete the MUX items , keep the original item RUUD ! 
Adjust : ALL THE AOE SKILL OF ALL CLASSES DMG , HP , Defen systems

MUX weapons will stay in the game for sure. 
About the second one, i don't get it. 

Great that x100 is opening again! Last x100 was amazing! Too bad i dont have time to play as much as i used to. - Would Muun pets be tradable/chance to sell them?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Himars said:

What are the achievement rewards?

The final list will be on the next week. 

2 hours ago, Morphine said:

Great that x100 is opening again! Last x100 was amazing! Too bad i dont have time to play as much as i used to. - Would Muun pets be tradable/chance to sell them?

In the future - yes. 
My opinion, that MUUN system has potential. I've already had some suggestions about it, but it's for later anyway. 

22 minutes ago, Shade said:

When can we expect update on Prime? Assuming some of these settings will be enabled there?

New buff for Castle Siege
Added Cooldown for the SD and Elite hp potions
Reworked quest system

Only these can be added to the Prime. Buff will be added at the end of November. 
Reworked quest system. For this, will need to reset all stats on the server, to make a new calculation. 
Added Cooldown for the SD and Elite hp potions - this will be a long ways story. Need to make the PvP tests with the x5000 stats, which will take a lot of time. 

I hope there won't be any high donate achievements requirements such as  " Use lottery 100/300/500/x times" and "buy a services for thousands of bonuses".

25 minutes ago, nikson said:

I hope there won't be any high donate achievements requirements such as  " Use lottery 100/300/500/x times" and "buy a services for thousands of bonuses".

You won't need to close all 450 achievement points, to receive the maximum buff and all prizes.
It's made for a reason, in case, if player don't have opportunity to close all of the achievements. For example, lottery, services, Lords of Legends Arena, and so on.

4 hours ago, Arturs said:

New buff for Castle Siege
Added Cooldown for the SD and Elite hp potions
Reworked quest system

Only these can be added to the Prime. Buff will be added at the end of November. 
Reworked quest system. For this, will need to reset all stats on the server, to make a new calculation. 
Added Cooldown for the SD and Elite hp potions - this will be a long ways story. Need to make the PvP tests with the x5000 stats, which will take a lot of time. 

No problem - sounds good. You say above for Sega, you won't need 450 Achieves for top buff. Is this same in Prime? One last thing sorry - for Prime, do you plan to finish 17.2 update? Elf ML skills are very buggy, buffs are worse if you use 4th points, can't add heal skill or party healing skill to helper to heal party.. etc

7 hours ago, Shade said:

No problem - sounds good. You say above for Sega, you won't need 450 Achieves for top buff. Is this same in Prime? One last thing sorry - for Prime, do you plan to finish 17.2 update? Elf ML skills are very buggy, buffs are worse if you use 4th points, can't add heal skill or party healing skill to helper to heal party.. etc

Not only in Sega, in Prime also u don't need 450 Achieves. for 5 stars u need just 360.

Don't add points in Majestic tree of elf buffs. They are not working for now. If you add points effects works like in non-res servers. So avoid it

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

1 hour ago, Devil said:

Not only in Sega, in Prime also u don't need 450 Achieves. for 5 stars u need just 360.

Don't add points in Majestic tree of elf buffs. They are not working for now. If you add points effects works like in non-res servers. So avoid it

Thanks mate - yeah I know it's bugged, was wondering when Arturs plans on fixing ^^

Btw, do you know how to add healing skill or party healing skill to helper then? It won't work for me now for some reason

11 часов назад, Arturs сказал:

You won't need to close all 450 achievement points, to receive the maximum buff and all prizes.
It's made for a reason, in case, if player don't have opportunity to close all of the achievements. For example, lottery, services, Lords of Legends Arena, and so on.

then how many maximum achievement points do you need to get all the prizes?

12 hours ago, Shade said:

One last thing sorry - for Prime, do you plan to finish 17.2 update? Elf ML skills are very buggy, buffs are worse if you use 4th points, can't add heal skill or party healing skill to helper to heal party.. etc

I know about this problem, in October i'm hoping. 

• Love 1