MUX Legend Community
Demons

Prime / ScoopyDoo / 4.2

11 minutes ago, reevis said:

To be honest, if there were chat records in server. We were told to be nice to new players and don't kill them.  That what I see. 

What Demons did with MGBEST? He let him farm or kill? Look at your Guild before talking about me.

26 minutes ago, mokus said:

Stop lying!
Everyone who plays on the server can see tons of toxic communication every day for a long time.
Every day the post is littered with toxic spam.
Now false accusations against the Demons player have been added to this.
Demons has never deceived anyone, there are a lot of players he helps every day.
I am quite an active player and I know very well what is happening on the server every day.
I am ready to answer for every word I have said.

34 minutes ago, reevis said:

For this player(ScoopyDoo)and gang(not sure those were his alts or players). For almost 2months of playing on this server, all we could see is bullying newbies, trash-talking daily repeatly(I could even memorized his speech), monopolized valuable maps and certain mobs/bosses, stopping newbies from completing quests. Abusive on certain character bugged skills on killing. 

To be frank, this is just a game. we're all just trying to chill and enjoy. we have no harm from leaving this server and play other games. we stayed 'cause of some friends here to spend time together with. Maybe the admin could set some restrictions or penalty on it. -Example: Killing certain person over certain time u could only /pkclear by bons or something. certain event or map could be only entered after certain period. or something else you could think of. 

As what we saw on forums/discord, majority sounds has been made. 

To make the game great again, some punishments or warning should be made. Toxic players shall be punished. (there were a saying in chinese "A piece of rat shit could spoil a bowl of porridge")

As a new player I'm just giving my opinion. I'm not sure about what are the rules on the server/game on this. (Do support me if I'm right/Ignore me if I'm wrong)

Kthxbye, have a nice day ahead and don't let the toxics spoiled your day guys 🙂

I completely agree! 

@Arturs @Ivan Nebraska

• Love 2

32 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

Demons guy is the worst guy I’ve ever seen on this server, he spammed every day and now want to report other. So ridiculous  

Lies and lies ? Why? What's the point of this? 💔

No one ever reported ! 

• Love 2

45 minutes ago, quocdai92 said:

with these words Admins will has decisions. For me, I will still say that with Demons in a long time because he's actually like that.

"Karma is bitch" 😘

• Love 1

Guys, I want to remind you that this is not a discussion topic!

What I see just by looking at these conversations is that both parties (sides) are provoking each other and that causes a disliking for all of you.
That's exactly how it works in this game, if you are smart enough to keep your emotions to yourself you won't be touched because after some time they will be bored of not getting the reaction they wanted.

Any how, the decision of banning someone is made based on PROOFS not just discussion so you can't just expect admin to actually ban him just by few of these screenshots.
Other than that - it's just what happens when you get enemies in mu online... My suggestions is don't fall into his provocations.
At the end of the day nobody wants to do anything unless they are motivated, isn't that true? So even if all this stuff you are talking about is true, it's not done without a reason, it's just not how it works.

1 hour ago, reevis said:

For this player(ScoopyDoo)and gang(not sure those were his alts or players). For almost 2months of playing on this server, all we could see is bullying newbies, trash-talking daily repeatly(I could even memorized his speech), monopolized valuable maps and certain mobs/bosses, stopping newbies from completing quests. Abusive on certain character bugged skills on killing. 

To be frank, this is just a game. we're all just trying to chill and enjoy. we have no harm from leaving this server and play other games. we stayed 'cause of some friends here to spend time together with. Maybe the admin could set some restrictions or penalty on it. -Example: Killing certain person over certain time u could only /pkclear by bons or something. certain event or map could be only entered after certain period. or something else you could think of. 

To make the game great again, some punishments or warning should be made. Toxic players shall be punished. (there were a saying in chinese "A piece of rat shit could spoil a bowl of porridge")

As a new player I'm just giving my opinion. I'm not sure about what are the rules on the server/game on this. (Do support me if I'm right/Ignore me if I'm wrong)

A true experience of new player in our community, we can't continue like this, if we want more players here not multi acc.
Need upgrade server rules in my opinion.
One way or  other, but there has to be punishment for all of this!

@Devil

• Love 1
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, reevis said:

Are admins even here ?
Ban that ScoopyDoo. 

18 hours ago, quocdai92 said:

with these words Admins will has decisions. For me, I will still say that with Demons in a long time because he's actually like that.

Everyone can see that you are scamming people and talking a complete nightmare ingame and here.