MUX Legend Community
Demons

Prime / ScoopyDoo / 4.2

11 minutes ago, ative777 said:

Administration will see who is who, ScoopyDoo you are most toxic, abusive person in server, trying to make good man look bad. You should be punished hard.
Calling others "shit scamers", "bitch" nothing to report? Spaming in global chat. That's kinda brutal abuse for good player, also calling us "bitch" etc.  😔

tell me who are spamming most on the global chat? 100% surely Demons. Selling trash Character with trash set for new player with high price isn't a scammer? and ask him buy by real money? are Demons & Saladin good guys? fuckoff.. almost are 💩

• Angry 1

10 minutes ago, quocdai92 said:

tell me who are spamming most on the global chat? 100% surely Demons. Selling trash Character with trash set for new player with high price isn't a scammer? and ask him buy by real money? are Demons & Saladin good guys? fuckoff.. almost are 💩

Show me any proof of spamming ? Or Selling? Only market. 🙂 Admins can see that...
Did someone brain wash you ??!!!
I have sold in market 1 or 2 character in 2 years thats not a crime! 😄

• Love 4

I mean... Are you asking the admin to ban someone for saying "shit scammer" or am I missing something?
I don't think someone can get banned for just that.

I think what he could get (if he even gets punished) is 1 day chat mute since it's more like your enemy teases you.

1 hour ago, temkj said:

Are u serious? Demons helps everyone , and never scam no one. So much people ask for help to him, and he never declined any person for help. So stop lying guys 😃

Exactly! 

This ScoopyDoo guy very weird and have mental issue, trying to scam newbie player, very toxic. Everyone calls bitch or worst. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

Demons Try Scam new member in his guil that guys name ProTest, And ask him real Money this should be banned, and very toxic always spam Noob run blabla very nosie

Are you ProTesT or ScoopyDoo multi acc. ?

Player with name: ProTesT was in my guild and i kick him out, because he was trying to scam my guild members same as ScoopyDoo. Trying to buy "FO" items for multi account. That's it!

37 minutes ago, Beasty said:

I mean... Are you asking the admin to ban someone for saying "shit scammer" or am I missing something?
I don't think someone can get banned for just that.

I think what he could get (if he even gets punished) is 1 day chat mute since it's more like your enemy teases you.

I'm just tired of going into the game and hearing what ScoopyDoo has done again..  😄There has to be some limits and rules..

1 hour ago, ative777 said:

Administration will see who is who, ScoopyDoo you are most toxic, abusive person in server, trying to make good man look bad. You should be punished hard.
Calling others "shit scamers", "bitch" nothing to report? Spaming in global chat. That's kinda brutal abuse for good player, also calling us "bitch" etc.  😔

https://files.fm/f/pk958aydz

• Love 3

For this player(ScoopyDoo)and gang(not sure those were his alts or players). For almost 2months of playing on this server, all we could see is bullying newbies, trash-talking daily repeatly(I could even memorized his speech), monopolized valuable maps and certain mobs/bosses, stopping newbies from completing quests. Abusive on certain character bugged skills on killing. 

To be frank, this is just a game. we're all just trying to chill and enjoy. we have no harm from leaving this server and play other games. we stayed 'cause of some friends here to spend time together with. Maybe the admin could set some restrictions or penalty on it. -Example: Killing certain person over certain time u could only /pkclear by bons or something. certain event or map could be only entered after certain period. or something else you could think of. 

As what we saw on forums/discord, majority sounds has been made. 

To make the game great again, some punishments or warning should be made. Toxic players shall be punished. (there were a saying in chinese "A piece of rat shit could spoil a bowl of porridge")

As a new player I'm just giving my opinion. I'm not sure about what are the rules on the server/game on this. (Do support me if I'm right/Ignore me if I'm wrong)

Kthxbye, have a nice day ahead and don't let the toxics spoiled your day guys 🙂

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, reevis said:

For this player(ScoopyDoo)and gang(not sure those were his alts or players). For almost 2months of playing on this server, all we could see is bullying newbies, trash-talking daily repeatly(I could even memorized his speech), monopolized valuable maps and certain mobs/bosses, stopping newbies from completing quests. Abusive on certain character bugged skills on killing. 

To be frank, this is just a game. we're all just trying to chill and enjoy. we have no harm from leaving this server and play other games. we stayed 'cause of some friends here to spend time together with. Maybe the admin could set some restrictions or penalty on it. -Example: Killing certain person over certain time u could only /pkclear by bons or something. certain event or map could be only entered after certain period. or something else you could think of. 

As what we saw on forums/discord, majority sounds has been made. 

To make the game great again, some punishments or warning should be made. Toxic players shall be punished. (there were a saying in chinese "A piece of rat shit could spoil a bowl of porridge")

As a new player I'm just giving my opinion. I'm not sure about what are the rules on the server/game on this. (Do support me if I'm right/Ignore me if I'm wrong)

Kthxbye, have a nice day ahead and don't let the toxics spoiled your day guys 🙂

How to do PVP achievement without killing someone? lol

If you don't want to be killed, I had said a lot:

1. You're in wrong GUILD. 

2. Don't go to LA, Ashy, Red (it's pvp zone for the achievement).

3. Boss hunting.

I never kill new player except these points above.

Hope you can understand! 🙂 

Stop lying!
Everyone who plays on the server can see tons of toxic communication every day for a long time.
Every day the post is littered with toxic spam.
Now false accusations against the Demons player have been added to this.
Demons has never deceived anyone, there are a lot of players he helps every day.
I am quite an active player and I know very well what is happening on the server every day.
I am ready to answer for every word I have said.

• Love 3

1 минуту назад, quocdai92 сказал:

How to do PVP achievement without killing someone? lol

If you don't want to be killed, I had said a lot:

1. You're in wrong GUILD. 

2. Don't go to LA, Ashy, Red (it's pvp zone for the achievement).

3. Boss hunting.

I never kill new player except these points above.

Hope you can understand! 🙂 

This is your minds deal with it okey. But what u say about dirty words ? This is normal u want to say? 
No need to have a lot of brains to use strong language.

• Love 2

1.Guild are bond with friends, does not mean anything.

2. You sure you only kills in LA/Ashy? if there's record in system you could track other maps too. Even in lorencia/devias.

3.Boss hunt shall be restricted to be monopolized, else its not online game, its just a server that build for you/your friends.

• Love 2

Just now, temkj said:

But what u say about dirty words ? This is normal u want to say? 

with these words Admins will has decisions. For me, I will still say that with Demons in a long time because he's actually like that.

To be honest, if there were chat records in server. We were told to be nice to new players and don't kill them.  That what I see. 

how i wish server would do a chat system record for like 15days or something.

anyways. banned character doesn't do must, the punished person would've just use another of his high tier char to do the same thing or borrowed someones account. I prefer IP Banning.

• Love 2