MUX Legend Community
ryuustein

Mix of suggestions

Hi there, i've been around other servers and took note of some things that could improve the quality of life and remove frustrating/bothersome details:

1-Since we need to do this around 100 times for each character... (as i posted before somewhere else) for reseting there should be no need to log off game, log into browser, hopefully have enough level/zen and then log ingame again.

With a simple "/reset" command, it should automatically send you back to the character selection and reset your character without the hassle previously commented, and if you'd be short on zen/levels a text should pop up telling what you're short on.

2-Ruud rewards should be accesible to any level (without needing lv400) and tier of Event in BC, DS, etc.

ie: BC 1 giving a small reward of ruud, while BC7 giving a moderate amount of it.

3-(Take this one with a pinch of salt since it creates chat/communication with randos) A big brightly coulored flashing "GUIDES" button on the main webpage, since the amount of times i had to answer to newer players that there's a guide section in forum with almost everything you need to know 😅.

4-(Whoever reads this is gonna have to forgive me, but i honestly don't remember if this applies here or not lol)To be able to use a single Email adress for 3 game accounts. Lots of us use 3 accounts/clients, so having to make another 2 emails is kind of a chore ,not a big one, but it'd be a nice QoL addition.

5-Adding unirias to shops may help noobs to move a bit faster until they can get some wings/+5 boots.

6-Adding markers of monster spots/hotspots on the map itself (i'm not sure if this one may be a bit complex tho)

7-Fixing the names of items, since most differ from when they are on the ground vs the inventory, making it so inputing the correct name into the autopickup, a process of trial and error.

8-Lowering the "/ware" wait time, having to just wait there 30 seconds for each page is frustrating, i know you can check it through the website via virtual warehouse but still. (i'm guessing the wait time was added for item duping?)

9-Adding a simple glove/fist weapon starter for rage fighters, noobs can't use basic skill and have to use regular attack.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

On 9/28/2022 at 4:56 PM, ryuustein said:

Hi there, i've been around other servers and took note of some things that could improve the quality of life and remove frustrating/bothersome details:

1-Since we need to do this around 100 times for each character... (as i posted before somewhere else) for reseting there should be no need to log off game, log into browser, hopefully have enough level/zen and then log ingame again.

With a simple "/reset" command, it should automatically send you back to the character selection and reset your character without the hassle previously commented, and if you'd be short on zen/levels a text should pop up telling what you're short on.

2-Ruud rewards should be accesible to any level (without needing lv400) and tier of Event in BC, DS, etc.

ie: BC 1 giving a small reward of ruud, while BC7 giving a moderate amount of it.

3-(Take this one with a pinch of salt since it creates chat/communication with randos) A big brightly coulored flashing "GUIDES" button on the main webpage, since the amount of times i had to answer to newer players that there's a guide section in forum with almost everything you need to know 😅.

4-(Whoever reads this is gonna have to forgive me, but i honestly don't remember if this applies here or not lol)To be able to use a single Email adress for 3 game accounts. Lots of us use 3 accounts/clients, so having to make another 2 emails is kind of a chore ,not a big one, but it'd be a nice QoL addition.

5-Adding unirias to shops may help noobs to move a bit faster until they can get some wings/+5 boots.

6-Adding markers of monster spots/hotspots on the map itself (i'm not sure if this one may be a bit complex tho)

7-Fixing the names of items, since most differ from when they are on the ground vs the inventory, making it so inputing the correct name into the autopickup, a process of trial and error.

8-Lowering the "/ware" wait time, having to just wait there 30 seconds for each page is frustrating, i know you can check it through the website via virtual warehouse but still. (i'm guessing the wait time was added for item duping?)

9-Adding a simple glove/fist weapon starter for rage fighters, noobs can't use basic skill and have to use regular attack.

1. I can't say for sure right now. At least it won't be on the start of servers (where is the cap of resets).

2. I Totally agree, but this is an IGCN side. Maybe someday this will finally happen. 

3. In production. 

4. This we won't do.

5. This will create an infinity dinnorant's. Together with the durability reduction from the master skill tree... No no no

6. About this one I've written a few times. We're trying to save some old school of the old MU. Explore the map, this is a MMORPG. Especially this will be useful to the new players.

7. If you have any examples, please write about it, and we will fix them. When will be a little bit more free time, i will check it anyway.

8. The same as point #2

9. Added to the to-do list

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

37 minutes ago, Arturs said:

7. If you have any examples, please write about it, and we will fix them. When will be a little bit more free time, i will check it anyway.

@Arturs It is actually true. Much items on ground have different name.
Even fenrir items. Im not sure now which one but it is something like:
Guardian's Blessing in inventory and Blessing of Guardian on ground.

Edit:
Or it was with the Beastly claw
Beastly Claw in inventory and Claws of the Beast on the ground

• Like 2

etERNALS 2.png

Not quoting separately, just will mention names about my subjective opinions (may be lil bit objective)

@ryuustein

1. This is the only reason I hate to make reset in this server, so I totally agree with u 👍
2. Couldn't get the point, so I'm out of it)
3. Very good idea. I'd offer more effective variant. Guides with slides and video tutorials. I can handle this, will talk about it to @Arturs 👍
4. Sorry, but it is nonsense. Forget about it 🚫
5. I'd offer to increase the drop of Uniria Horn and somehow let players "need" Dinorant more, to make it. Coz instead of wings having Dinorant will give high % of damage and defense at the start. Most of players don't even know what is Dinorant, its' benefits and flying ability without wings. Btw we'll have some changes in quest system and Dinorant will be in reward list for beginners. 🤝
6. I always hated this idea on other servers. It won't bring anything good. Better like that 🚫
7. Yes agree, I'll gather information about it on a new topic 👍
8. Love you! 🤩 I thought only me thinking about it 😄
9. As I mentioned at #5 new quest system will give newbies exactly needed items. 👍

@Arturs

1. U can do it. I don't think it will be hard for u 😉
2. ...
3. As I said to @ryuustein I can do better of that) let me know when u ready to talk about)
4. "Boss said it" )) 
5. Increase the drop % of Uniria just 5%-10% and "force" players to know about the Dinorant.
6. "Boss said it" ))
7. Yeah there are some items, even set parts like Storm Crow = Atlans 
8. We still can suggest it to them, right? 🙂 Ok, may be removing the interval will affect some problems but decreasing time from 30 to 5 secs I think won't make any trouble
9. Time to talk about new Quest System.

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Floor                               Inventory

Bless of Guardian                                       Guardian's Blessing

Splinter of Armor                                        Armor Splinter

Claws of Beast                                            Beastly Claw          (ty demo)

Storm Crow                                                  Atlans                      (ty devil)

Scroll of Archangel                                    Archangel Scroll

Dark Horse Spirit                                       Soul of a Dark Horse

Knight Blade                                               Knight's Blade

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mirror of Dimensions                                 Dimensional Mirror

Invisibility Cloak                                          Cloak of invisibility

A few of them won't matter much since they are crafted, not dropped by mobs.

i'll add more as soon as i notice them

On 9/30/2022 at 2:08 PM, Arturs said:

4. This we won't do.

On 9/30/2022 at 5:00 PM, Devil said:

Catto.jpg.f0ffe7c1331fbce598c2968331a10196.jpg

On 9/30/2022 at 5:00 PM, Devil said:

5. I'd offer to increase the drop of Uniria Horn and somehow let players "need" Dinorant more, to make it. Coz instead of wings having Dinorant will give high % of damage and defense at the start.

Aaah my bad, didn't know that it gave damage and defense, haven't played mu for a decade before playing on this server 😅

OH by the way, wouldn't be better for spots in certain maps to be more varied? (Ferea, Swamp of darkness, Acheron, etc) Since as far as i know almost all the spots are pretty much the same amount and variety of monsters. For example in Ferea you pretty much have a LOT of spots with 2 archers, 1 fighter and 1 knight (there are some spots that differ but just a tiny bit)

Which really slows down the progression of some quests

And for example in Crywolf you have different spots with a single monster type. Or is there something i'm not seeing? 🤔

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10- Changing the "Magic Skeleton" and "Cursed king" drop that invades Lorencia, since they drop BC5/6 DC5/6 items and you can buy those, their only purpose now is to get some chaos souls.

Maybe give them BC7 and DC7 items?

11-You should be able to drop the depeleted "Ring of wizard", or perhaps it should have more durability and be a rare drop because it's a bit of a pain to have half an inventory filled with those rings in and having to change them every 10 minutes And on top of that being unable to drop em. (tho i'm not sure if durability mastery boosts this ring, will check it later)

12-Removing "Sphere" from Chaos Castle, since you can buy it from npcs.

45 minutes ago, Devil said:

3. Very good idea. I'd offer more effective variant. Guides with slides and video tutorials. I can handle this, will talk about it to @Arturs 👍

If needed, i can try to help 🙂

47 minutes ago, Devil said:

1. This is the only reason I hate to make reset in this server, so I totally agree with u 👍

It is true !!!! Command /reset would change game.
Somatimes i play my alt 3 day with 400lv, because i have no time to log out 😄

Like i said in another topic, suggest to set /post language as English, and cooldown to 60s.

For using another language ban/mute.

• Like 3

etERNALS 2.png

10 hours ago, demolus said:

Like i said in another topic, suggest to set /post language as English, and cooldown to 60s.

Could be nice when the server gets populated again, i still remember a decade ago the annoying /post sound popping every 2 seconds lol.

10 hours ago, demolus said:

I don't know about banning tho 😆

Perhaps a short temporary mute? one that doesn't hurt players too much, since noobs probably won't know about said rule (i've seen many spanish speakers asking for help in post)

11 hours ago, ryuustein said:

I don't know about banning tho 😆

Perhaps a short temporary mute? one that doesn't hurt players too much, since noobs probably won't know about said rule (i've seen many spanish speakers asking for help in post)

"dura lex sed lex" Hard law, but it is law 😄

Ban for few hours after 3x mute 😉

I would give a golden notification that shows up regularly about the obligation to write in English.
As for players from other countries. I also don't speak english. But due to the multinationality of the players, this trash on /post should be regulated.
This is what the forum and discord are for, where there are places for people who speak different languages, so that they don't clutter the chat.

The post at the moment is used by players for insults in languages other than English. Because they know that there is no ban for it. It doesn't matter that the other side doesn't understand them. Everyone gives vent to their emotions by using their language.

etERNALS 2.png

On 10/1/2022 at 2:51 AM, ryuustein said:

OH by the way, wouldn't be better for spots in certain maps to be more varied? (Ferea, Swamp of darkness, Acheron, etc) Since as far as i know almost all the spots are pretty much the same amount and variety of monsters. For example in Ferea you pretty much have a LOT of spots with 2 archers, 1 fighter and 1 knight (there are some spots that differ but just a tiny bit)

Which really slows down the progression of some quests

And for example in Crywolf you have different spots with a single monster type. Or is there something i'm not seeing?

About that, I don't think it is kinda problem. Same with Acheron too. At least u have a spot with respawning monsters, what will you say about Ghosts in Dungeon? 😄 There is no spot for it 🤣

10- Changing the "Magic Skeleton" and "Cursed king" drop that invades Lorencia, since they drop BC5/6 DC5/6 items and you can buy those, their only purpose now is to get some chaos souls.

Maybe give them BC7 and DC7 items?

I suggested it many times ago, but when I suggested I said drop of BC and DS 7 entry keys, not the crafting items) That is not so critic)

11-You should be able to drop the depeleted "Ring of wizard", or perhaps it should have more durability and be a rare drop because it's a bit of a pain to have half an inventory filled with those rings in and having to change them every 10 minutes And on top of that being unable to drop em. (tho i'm not sure if durability mastery boosts this ring, will check it later)

Let's don't touch this one) With that all ok for me ) 

12-Removing "Sphere" from Chaos Castle, since you can buy it from npcs.

Nothing to say, can be done or keep it as it is, doesn't matter) 

On 10/1/2022 at 10:56 AM, demolus said:

Nope, bad idea. Coz the letter limit for chat very limited, if u can't finish the sentence u have to wait 60s and may be the half of the sentence will mean bad. U have to wait 60s to explain yourself that "sorry I didn't mean that") 

Ban for using another language it will be hell) Just imagine how many "reports" will be there like "My nick: aaa , nickname of offender: Fred_Flinstone, which rule clause was violated: he said "thank you" in Turkish ))) So the Prison section will be full of such topics and by the rules admin has to ban or mute those all) Administration in forum or discord is ok, but in game it won't effective. For ur information, I only agree with that solution that all speak in English, but unfortunately facts are different )  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

1 hour ago, Devil said:

I suggested it many times ago, but when I suggested I said drop of BC and DS 7 entry keys, not the crafting items) That is not so critic)

It would be great idea.

1 hour ago, Devil said:

Nope, bad idea. Coz the letter limit for chat very limited, if u can't finish the sentence u have to wait 60s and may be the half of the sentence will mean bad. U have to wait 60s to explain yourself that "sorry I didn't mean that") 

Okay, maybe with those long messages that would be a problem.

Then the message limit per minute?
For example, 3 - I don't think there are messages that are so complex that it's impossible to say them in three sentences.

1 hour ago, Devil said:

Ban for using another language it will be hell) Just imagine how many "reports" will be there like "My nick: aaa , nickname of offender: Fred_Flinstone, which rule clause was violated: he said "thank you" in Turkish ))) So the Prison section will be full of such topics and by the rules admin has to ban or mute those all) Administration in forum or discord is ok, but in game it won't effective. For ur information, I only agree with that solution that all speak in English, but unfortunately facts are different )  

I know that. Therefore, I have no problem with individual messages. It is known that no one will report them on the forum.

However, on Magicx1000 sometimes guilds can chat on / post instead of @. Occasionally, 50-60 messages were written on / post in a different language. All conversations. Additionally, in the meantime, there was someone who stubbornly asked for items for a new player.
In the end, there was one large garbage can on the post.

Therefore, the EXCESSIVE USE of a language other than English should be prohibited.
I think there would be 3-4 reports for this. And after 3-4 bans / mutes, it would be quiet for a long time.

Anyway, the information itself at the start in golden color would already change a lot.

1 hour ago, Devil said:

So the Prison section will be full of such topics and by the rules admin has to ban or mute those all

As for the "Prison" sections, there should be some changes here as well. Because I have a feeling it doesn't work.
Even now, there are reports opened days / weeks / months ago.

In addition, it would be nice if the admins were also present on the servers. I know it's easy to say, worse to do. But it would be nice if someone was watching over the server from inside it.

And I would also like to note that there are bugged Red Dragons - I already wrote about it.
And some Orbs. For the Elf, I believe. Because they are in inventry but have no name or description.

And something else that irritates me a lot. The second backpack - "expanded inventory"

Could it be done so that after moving it to some place, it would always open there?
It always opens in the middle which is very annoying. Once on another server, the location of this backpack was saved and it always opened on the side.

etERNALS 2.png

5 hours ago, demolus said:

And something else that irritates me a lot. The second backpack - "expanded inventory"

Could it be done so that after moving it to some place, it would always open there?
It always opens in the middle which is very annoying. Once on another server, the location of this backpack was saved and it always opened on the side.

This, this is the reason why i will never buy an expanded inventory lmao.

6 hours ago, Devil said:

About that, I don't think it is kinda problem. Same with Acheron too. At least u have a spot with respawning monsters, what will you say about Ghosts in Dungeon? 😄 There is no spot for it 🤣

Well yea, but there's no "kill 2500 ghosts in dungeon" quest 😅(edit: omg i just looked at quest 256) . Although the inconvenience will go away once the quests are reworked a little (hopefully lol)

Hey, as i new player i wanted to answer some things aswell from what i've seen in this post 😄

@Devil

On 9/30/2022 at 10:00 PM, Devil said:

6. I always hated this idea on other servers. It won't bring anything good. Better like that 🚫
9. As I mentioned at #5 new quest system will give newbies exactly needed items. 👍

4/ Not sure what is nonsense, when everyone has atleast some twinks. I guess it "makes sense" for you to create a new mail just for registration ? Sounds more like a joke to me, ngl 😅

6/ About spots on maps i agree, there's no exploring happening as you might thing. People just find 1 spot randomly and stay there, i'm pretty sure thats what most of new players do.
New players want to get some resets and gear, not "exploring" the map of 20 years old game that probably everyone already knows from start to bottom. 

9/ Not all the new players want to do quests, since u dont even have boots to run, you're crawling like a snail to get somewhere.
I stopped at quest n.4 since i couldnt find the mobs i needed and walking for all dungeon without mount/decent boots is just a waste of time

@Arturs

On 9/30/2022 at 7:08 PM, Arturs said:

2. I Totally agree, but this is an IGCN side. Maybe someday this will finally happen. 

Yes but you could add to DS/BC mobs that spawn and give ruud after killing them. For example i saw Horses (white/green/brown) or snails 
They spawn and give ruud/jewels. The difference is the quantity of spawn (DS1- max 40/DS7- max 100) and the frequency of the colors:
ex. white gives 300 ruud, green 500, brown 700. in DS1 most of spawned are white, in DS7 its 50-50 green/brown

P.s. I'm giving this ruud numbers just as an example

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moregank said:

Yes but you could add to DS/BC mobs that spawn and give ruud after killing them. For example i saw Horses (white/green/brown) or snails 
They spawn and give ruud/jewels. The difference is the quantity of spawn (DS1- max 40/DS7- max 100) and the frequency of the colors:
ex. white gives 300 ruud, green 500, brown 700. in DS1 most of spawned are white, in DS7 its 50-50 green/brown

P.s. I'm giving this ruud numbers just as an example

The topic of the resurrection of BC and DS has already appeared in another thread:

2 hours ago, moregank said:

The difference is the quantity of spawn (DS1- max 40/DS7- max 100) and the frequency of the colors:

In my opinion, the values are definitely too high.
20-50 ruud, maybe could work.

• Like 1

etERNALS 2.png