MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

Chaos Soul Lottery

[System in the TEST MODE]

A new way to farm TOCA & TOL items. 
Collect the Chaos Soul by farming special monsters, mini-bosses, invasions, and Legends Arena.  After you reach 200 "Chaos Soul" items, you can play the lottery via Moss NPC in the Embeland. 

This system will encourage active players, and prevent making big farms. Even players with a few resets already can start to collect the Chaos Soul items, because many weak monsters will drop it. 
Chaos lottery has only 4 items on the list, so you will 100% get a valuable prize in the end.

804c07ef2388b19afdb178516911e720.png

From Legends Arena monsters. 
Also, Chaos Soul can drop from regular monsters on the spot with a low chance. 

Legends Arena Respawn time Chaos Soul
Genocider warrior 5 m. 1
Kerhs ogre 5 m. 1
Pouch of blessing 10 m. 1
Soldier 30 m. 2
Bali 1 h. 2
Fire flame ghost 1 h. 2
Illusion of Kundun +1 2 h. 3
Medic 4 h. 3
Illusion of Kundun +2 4 h. 3
Bodyguard 6 h. 4
Illusion of Kundun +3 6 h. 4
Illusion of Kundun +4 8 h. 4
Illusion of Kundun +5 10 h. 5
Illusion of Kundun +6 13 h. 5
Erohim 13 h. 5
Asteroth 19:30 5

From different special monsters

Special monsters Respawn time Monsters Count Chaos Soul
Gold Rabbit 15 m. 50 1
Golden Budge Dragon 30 m. 30 1
Fire flame ghost 1 h. 12 1
Metal Balrog 20 m. 2 2
Axe Hero 1 h. 2 3
Dark Mammoth 1 h. 4 2
Debenter mini bosses 1.5 h. 5 3
Red dragon Each 2h. 18 1
White wizard Each 2h. 1 3
Death King Each 2h. 1 3
Death bone Each 2h.

From Golden invasion.

Golden monsters Count of monsters Chaos Soul
Goblin 16 3
Dark Knight 8 3
Titan 8 3
Dragon 5 4
Devil 4 4
Lizard King 4 4
Tantalos 3 5
Mega Crust 2 5
Iron Knight 1 5
xxx xxx xxx
Golden supporters 5 1

The chances of obtaining items. 

List of items Chance in %
TOCA 25%
eTOCA 20%
TOL 35%
eTOL 20%
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Not sure it is good idea to put soul shards in gold rabbits, cuz there are some spots where u can put alt and farm it 24/7

3 minutes ago, rawolf2 said:

Not sure it is good idea to put soul shards in gold rabbits, cuz there are some spots where u can put alt and farm it 24/7

gold rabbit spot? where?

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

4 минуты назад, Devil сказал:

gold rabbit spot? where?

in devias near the castle you can farm rabbits afk. 2-3 rabbits per hour with alt. And there are more places, not only in dev.  Just remove shard drop from golden rabbits

1 minute ago, rawolf2 said:

in devias near the castle you can farm rabbits afk. 2-3 rabbits per hour with alt. And there are more places, not only in dev.  Just remove shard drop from golden rabbits

it is fine. How much must u stay on a spot to get 200 souls? 

6 минут назад, Devil сказал:

it is fine. How much must u stay on a spot to get 200 souls? 

with 2 alts aprox. 2.5 days. If there are more farmers on the map, then less

4 hours ago, reevis said:

actually i notice, not just rabbits, there's mobs for quest inside. if they drop chaos. they quest would be miserable

We have in near plans to make a little rework on the quest system, and if there will be problems with this, we will make changes as well. 

58 minutes ago, mokus said:

Snakes on Vulcanus not drop Chaos Soul🙄

Yes, will try to fix it on this week. 

@Arturs

Maybe it's worth reducing the distance of throwing items?
Previously, they fell at the place of death of the mob, but now it has become sometimes very far from the place of death of the mob.
It's really not very convenient

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mokus said:

@Arturs

Maybe it's worth reducing the distance of throwing items?
Previously, they fell at the place of death of the mob, but now it has become sometimes very far from the place of death of the mob.
It's really not very convenient

the possibility of dropping 2 different items from the one monster/box was added only a few updates before by IGCN. I will ask to reduce it. 

I think this system is what we needed 1month early and server would be going just good without merge. About golden rabbits its just fine,  it gives opportunity even for players with 1rr to collect materials.  To those who thinks this is too much easy actualy it is not.  You can collect in like 2-3days 200chaos under good farming and chances for toca is 1/4 so its not that simple.  Also for those afk farmers this wont work that easy you actualy has to be online to realy  do good farming,  overall this works just fine in my opinion.  

Tocas will be more in markets,  there  for its price will go down,  tbh tocas go for 200bon for palyer who are not top players  its un real to collect those bons,  if tocas price come down market and bon activity will grow much better  higher competition levels aswell.

Good job in overall. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

On 9/21/2022 at 5:45 PM, KaizenGaming said:

Kundun boxes were dropping chaos soul yesterday but not anymore did it get changed? @Arturs

Edit: Iron golem and ruud snakes not droping chaos souls

Yes, mis-config.

About Iron Golem and ruud snakes - tech issue, when monster can't drop the ruud and items and the same time. I know about this, will try to find a solution.
If won't find a way, will add some other extra monsters for farm.

Well yes, it's not dropping with the ruud at the same time. I will add a new spawn monster for chaos souls only. 
Any suggestion about map/maps? 

On 9/20/2022 at 10:58 PM, rawolf2 said:

1 hour afk - 1farmer. 7 chaos shards

At the same time 1 active hour in Arena will give u 100) I mean it is not a big deal to have 7 chaos souls for 1 hour and the system's goal is to make game more active, but not afk zen farmer zone) TOCA was the center of the game, all tried to farm zen to get some TOCA, for that zen farmers were filling all the spots. Now it is just an active farming for all kind of players. As hustlerx said, even 1 res player can farm for chaos souls and get some valuable crafting items. There is no player (yet) who thinks it is a bad system) Just take it like a pilot project. Lets see what happens after 1 month and analyze what we have to change or keep as it is.

Have fun guys) upgrade your items, get more stronger and fight in fair) 

• Love 1

15 hours ago, Arturs said:

Well yes, it's not dropping with the ruud at the same time. I will add a new spawn monster for chaos souls only. 

I'd suggest to make some maps more active, like the 2nd part of Karutan. Do anybody farm there except making quests? ) 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Devil said:

I'd suggest to make some maps more active, like the 2nd part of Karutan. Do anybody farm there except making quests? ) 

Only first few master levels.

18 hours ago, Arturs said:

Let me add a few of my ideas.
On low tier maps we have gold invasion, card decks, gold rabbits, strange rabbits,  Wizard invasion, red dragon - and much more.
So i suggest to give more life into high level locations.

Maybe it's better to add mini boss raids to higher locations?

Create a monster like the Golden Rabits that would invade the maps between Acheron and Kubera Mine in large numbers (Like Strange Rabbits) several times a day.
Additionally, it could appear in random places from time to time (such as Golden Rabbits)
This would force players to play more actively. Due to the size of the maps, it also gave chances to weaker players. It would also remove the importance of bots. Because, for example, from active play during raids, you can get 200-400 stones. And from bots, for example, 20-30.

Additionally, to increase the importance and profitability of the VIP for the server and profitability for the player - I would respawn this monster every 15 minutes on each spot in the VIP arena.
It will definitely encourage players to buy a VIP, but again, it shouldn't cause a big imbalance.

• Like 2

etERNALS 2.png