MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

Chaos Soul Lottery

I think dont have to add boss or new mobs, just add mini gold dragon and gold rabbits on (Elbeland , aida and aida2) this 1 will be good enough. or maybe you could add those curse wiz and white wizards too. 

6 hours ago, demolus said:

Only first few master levels.

Let me add a few of my ideas.
On low tier maps we have gold invasion, card decks, gold rabbits, strange rabbits,  Wizard invasion, red dragon - and much more.
So i suggest to give more life into high level locations.

Maybe it's better to add mini boss raids to higher locations?

Create a monster like the Golden Rabits that would invade the maps between Acheron and Kubera Mine in large numbers (Like Strange Rabbits) several times a day.
Additionally, it could appear in random places from time to time (such as Golden Rabbits)
This would force players to play more actively. Due to the size of the maps, it also gave chances to weaker players. It would also remove the importance of bots. Because, for example, from active play during raids, you can get 200-400 stones. And from bots, for example, 20-30.

Additionally, to increase the importance and profitability of the VIP for the server and profitability for the player - I would respawn this monster every 15 minutes on each spot in the VIP arena.
It will definitely encourage players to buy a VIP, but again, it shouldn't cause a big imbalance.

I like the idea of some spawns like strange rabbits, on different maps at different times (but with not so big amount of course)
I will check, what i can do with it.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

12 hours ago, Arturs said:

I like the idea of some spawns like strange rabbits, on different maps at different times (but with not so big amount of course)
I will check, what i can do with it.

Not as much as Strange Rabbits - it would be too much. Speaking of Strange Rabits, I meant more to show what kind of event I mean.
I just think it would be a good idea to activate the server. Additionally, there would be no dominance of stronger players. The monsters should be in large numbers but with a small drop. So that anyone can kill. And simply the stronger one will kill more of them in less time.

There will be no monopoly like Bloody Orc, for example.

And I think it can be at 3 of 9 maps at the same time, for example.
But without notification on which ones. It will fore to searching more.

Alternatively, you could make these mobs stronger on any higher map, but with more drop. Or add a golden version that would appear in Golden Invasions and give you some multiplied quantity.

etERNALS 2.png

On 9/26/2022 at 10:15 AM, Arturs said:

Well yes, it's not dropping with the ruud at the same time. I will add a new spawn monster for chaos souls only. 
Any suggestion about map/maps? 

End-game maps could be good options, deep-dungeon being a hard map and soomething easier too like red  smoke icarus.

Shouldn't Zaikan also drop some chaos soul? Elite drakan, from scorched canyon also? some suggestions

mgtag.png

@Arturs

How about making some changes in Blood Castle?
At this point, this event is all about getting in and closing the event as quickly as possible.

Can u add some Chaos Soul drops from regular mobs here, or create a Top Ranking based on points and not just participation?
So that the players use the entire time of the event, not just the first 2 minutes.

Maybe also upgrade Imperial Forrtrest? Souls as drop from Statues?

And I think it would be a good idea to increase the amount of lottery stones from 200 to 300 after making these changes.

Chaos Soules were definitely needed, it increase the dynamics of the game and are motivating.
As an addition to the drops in various events, it will activate players. But don't make TOCA worthless, that everyone will be running Tier 1 +15 sets.

So I would add more Chaos Souls in the drop, but increased the required amount for the lottery. You can now make several draws a day.

etERNALS 2.png

5 hours ago, KaizenGaming said:

End-game maps could be good options, deep-dungeon being a hard map and soomething easier too like red  smoke icarus.

Shouldn't Zaikan also drop some chaos soul? Elite drakan, from scorched canyon also? some suggestions

i've not added chaos souls to the strong monsters and bosses, because it's only for top players mostly. Top players will just got another advantage. 

2 hours ago, demolus said:

@Arturs

How about making some changes in Blood Castle?

Maybe also upgrade Imperial Forrtrest? Souls as drop from Statues?

Later will be added to the daily events too, just wanna find a good solution for them. 

6 hours ago, demolus said:

And I think it can be at 3 of 9 maps at the same time, for example.
But without notification on which ones. It will fore to searching more.

540 chaos soul items drop in the 24 hours golden golem and ruud snakes. 
So there can be each 6 hours (00,06,12,18 for example) invasions of the weak monsters (like strange rabbits) in 4 different maps. For example - Elbeland, Kanturu1, Raklion, Scorched Canyon. Big maps with a lot of space, and respawn will be on the whole map. The duration of each event is 10-15 minutes. 

Something like this maybe.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Arturs said:

Later will be added to the daily events too, just wanna find a good solution for them. 

That's very cool. It will add a little bit of value to these events.

Maybe as proposal:
adding drops to Statues in Imperial Fortres and maybe a random amount from 1-10 from the boss each day. On Sunday from the last boss, any chance to drop 1-200 stones? Weekly Consistency Reward. It would almost be like a weekly ranking reward.
In Blood Castle 1% chance to drop Chaos Soul from each mob?
And Devil Square respawn a certain amount of these new Chaos Rabits in the last 3 minutes at random locations - not only on spots. To make it harder, multiplied by the number of participating players.

Just ideas.

4 hours ago, Arturs said:

540 chaos soul items drop in the 24 hours golden golem and ruud snakes. 
So there can be each 6 hours (00,06,12,18 for example) invasions of the weak monsters (like strange rabbits) in 4 different maps. For example - Elbeland, Kanturu1, Raklion, Scorched Canyon. Big maps with a lot of space, and respawn will be on the whole map. The duration of each event is 10-15 minutes. 

Something like this maybe.

It looks logical. Although, personally, I would give up adding it to low locations.
And only to those "Dead Maps".

Low locations have a lot of events.
Kanturu offers gemstones
Crywolf - Fenrir
Scortched - a horse
Red Icarus - Achivments

And I am a fan of non-standard hours. So not at a specific time, but, for example, every 7 hours.

And I have one more question and a proposal.

Regulation of the language /post to English.
And applying a cooldown to /post for example one post every 60 seconds.

A really big request. I think from most players.🥺🙏

etERNALS 2.png

Hi guyz i got 200+ chaos sold i go to Moss Npc click on it and nothing happening... it's because im to low ? Just 2 rr i need the 3th quest?

On 11/12/2022 at 8:01 AM, jamija said:

Hi guyz i got 200+ chaos sold i go to Moss Npc click on it and nothing happening... it's because im to low ? Just 2 rr i need the 3th quest?

Hello. Please add a screenshot or video of this action. 

4 minutes ago, majestad said:

The same thing is happening to me on x5000. Here is the screenshot.

Screen(11_27-13_47)-0000.jpg

Check event inventory on your top right, that's the one that's full most likely

mgtag.png

56 minutes ago, nauseda said:

Hi guys. How can I open up a lottery menu? :)

what u mean open up lottery menu?
if u mean where to find lottery NPC then u will find him next to vault in Elbeland 
Moss NPC

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png