MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
reevis

Greater Spirit Stone

When will the crafting of Greater Spirit Stone fixed? i've been trying to craft by using ancient +11 opt 28, +12 opt 28.. it shows zero outcome. 

• Like 1

Need to wait for new update, maybe it will be included in there like chous castle also has bugged out, maybe something will change...

1 hour ago, john3 said:

you all need to wait next month update. lol they said be patient.

Around 100players have left, i realy doubt they will come back even if there is super duper update, those are lost players to the server in 1 week to gain new players around 100 would take way longer time.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2022 at 5:08 AM, hustlerx said:

Around 100players have left, i realy doubt they will come back even if there is super duper update, those are lost players to the server in 1 week to gain new players around 100 would take way longer time.

Well, what i've come to realize is that this server operates somewhat like Path of exile does. Somewhat...

Main server in PoE stays there unmoved just like Prime does.

Meanwhile every now and then the Ranked/Seasonal server merges with the Main one, just like other subservers (Medea, Antares, Dune and soon Magic) merged with Prime.

So, whenever a new seasonal/sub server opens, lot of new players (and players from prime as well) will flock into it.

With all that said... PLEASE FIX MAGIC STONES SOON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Wait, so 2 stones for an anc item +11+28 is correct?

I thought the bug was most items giving 0 stones and really good items giving 2-3 was a bug, if so... my bad!! 😳

It depends what item u used. Ancients are also in few Tiers. If you are using a crap from Balrog, then 1-3 stones is the maximum you can count on

• Like 1

etERNALS 2.png

You can check your items "value" just by pressing on the NPC and checked the price in zen. 

The most "valuable" items are two-handed and one-handed weapons. Then shields, armor, pants. Gloves have the lowest price. 
The difference between somekind of leather gloves and dragon armor can be pretty big. 

On 10/1/2022 at 9:16 PM, ryuustein said:

Meanwhile every now and then the Ranked/Seasonal server merges with the Main one, just like other subservers (Medea, Antares, Dune and soon Magic) merged with Prime.

We're have a plan, to open next few server faster than before. So we can have at least the second "main" server for the merges. not only the prime.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280