MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
ma4o0

Tropical Avocado)

1) Server - Prime
2) Your nick - Ma4o0
3) What exactly are you buying/selling - i buy char with all items on it (pentagram 5 slot with paralyzing radiance will be trade in game,wings of Eternal+15,SH DW Silverheart set,exe staff of kanade+15,Exe Spectral barrier+15,exe ring of magic an potion with options,horn of fenrir+illusion,earrings+13+options)https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=marketchars&id=5006&serv=server1&sort=&class=all&p=1
4) What exactly are you getting from the other party (if you're the second party, then what you get from the first party) - 1800 web bon clear
5) Nick of the second party (if you're the second party - your nick) - 2Avocado
6) How the deal will be done (the second party should agree to this point and just write - agree) - i send 1800 web bon first , then  i take pass for char 2Avocado 
7) Confirmation that you have fully read the rules of contractual transactions and are aware of all risks. The second person may not fulfill his part of the deal and you will lose what you transferred to him. - confirm

1) Server - Prime
2) Your nick - 2Avocado
3) What exactly are you selling - i sell char with all items on it (pentagram 5 slot with paralyzing radiance will be trade in game,wings of Eternal+15,SH DW Silverheart set,exe staff of kanade+15,Exe Spectral barrier+15,exe ring of magic an potion with options,horn of fenrir+illusion,earrings+13+optionshttps://muxlegend.com/ru/index.php?page=marketchars&id=5006&serv=server1&sort=&class=all&p=1
4) What exactly are you getting from the other party (if you're the second party, then what you get from the first party) - 1800 web bon clear
5) Nick of the second party (if you're the second party - your nick) - ma4o0
6) How the deal will be done (the second party should agree to this point and just write - agree) - bons web will be transfer to ID: thebeast22, I will send pass to buyer once bons is transfered. Pentagram will be trade ingame after buy take char.
7) Confirmation that you have fully read the rules of contractual transactions and are aware of all risks. The second person may not fulfill his part of the deal and you will lose what you transferred to him. - confirm

2 hours ago, ma4o0 said:

1) Server - Prime
2) Your nick - Ma4o0
3) What exactly are you buying/selling - i buy char with all items on it (pentagram 5 slot with paralyzing radiance will be trade in game,wings of Eternal+15,SH DW Silverheart set,exe staff of kanade+15,Exe Spectral barrier+15,exe ring of magic an potion with options,horn of fenrir+illusion,earrings+13+options)https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=marketchars&id=5006&serv=server1&sort=&class=all&p=1
5) Nick of the second party (if you're the second party - your nick) - 2Avocado
6) How the deal will be done (the second party should agree to this point and just write - agree) - i send 1800 web bon first , then  i take pass for char 2Avocado 

2 hours ago, veeoo8241 said:

1) Server - Prime
2) Your nick - 2Avocado
3) What exactly are you selling - i sell char with all items on it (pentagram 5 slot with paralyzing radiance will be trade in game,wings of Eternal+15,SH DW Silverheart set,exe staff of kanade+15,Exe Spectral barrier+15,exe ring of magic an potion with options,horn of fenrir+illusion,earrings+13+optionshttps://muxlegend.com/ru/index.php?page=marketchars&id=5006&serv=server1&sort=&class=all&p=1
5) Nick of the second party (if you're the second party - your nick) - ma4o0
6) How the deal will be done (the second party should agree to this point and just write - agree) - bons web will be transfer to ID: thebeast22, I will send pass to buyer once bons is transfered. Pentagram will be trade ingame after buy take char.

Have a good trade!

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Done, penta traded in game. 

*Note: penta is bug due to char being sold, this is a known issue. Buyer will submit a ticket for admin to fix.