no tiene internet porque es veneco
-"He does not have internet because he is veneco (from venezuela)"-

toy toda la noche con tu hermana on
-"I'm all night with your sister online (in a sexual way)"-

no es tan fea
-"She is not so ugly (talking about my sister)"-

me voy a hacer una paja
-"I'm going to masturbate"-

You think that if a server called itself "a good server" could have a GM like this?
These are screenshots taken from a random global chat, several people where online and I want to preserve their names because they have nothing to do with this. I hope the staff takes this abusive verbal behavior seriously as a GM and removes him from the staff.

den1.jpg

den2.jpg

• Angry 1

9 минут назад, mkoi сказал:

This player is GM in this mu, and organizes events, make your own conclusions:

no tiene internet porque es veneco
-"He does not have internet because he is veneco (from venezuela)"-

toy toda la noche con tu hermana on
-"I'm all night with your sister online (in a sexual way)"-

no es tan fea
-"She is not so ugly (talking about my sister)"-

me voy a hacer una paja
-"I'm going to masturbate"-

You think that if a server called itself "a good server" could have a GM like this?
These are screenshots taken from a random global chat, several people where online and I want to preserve their names because they have nothing to do with this. I hope the staff takes this abusive verbal behavior seriously as a GM and removes him from the staff.

den1.jpg

den2.jpg

wtf? man go sleep please. its random char.

• Haha 2

I agree with @mkoi I had a few conversations with him and started harassing me and trying to give him personal information such as my phone number or my instagram, he's also xenophobic because I'm from Argentina and he started laughing and making jokes about my country in a really bad way. 

He made me wanna quit playing in this server, thank you so much! 

Also editing his other characters to abuse kill some new players and making that a huge bad game experience.

• Wow 1
  • Angry 1

Только что, juanyboca сказал:

I agree with @mkoi I had a few conversations with him and started harassing me and trying to give him personal information such as my phone number or my instagram, he's also xenophobic because I'm from Argentina and he started laughing and making jokes about my country in a really bad way. 

He made me wanna quit playing in this server, thank you so much! 

Also editing his other characters to abuse kill some new players and making that a huge bad game experience.

its not a gm and he cant edit chars

• Like 2

+1
(Edit post in wrong topic)

But it must be admitted that this man is not entirely fit for his position. I've already experienced many strange situations with him.

• Wow 1
  • Angry 1

etERNALS 2.png

1 минуту назад, demolus сказал:

This is a network of servers where the owners are admins on each other. If you do not like one of them, you will find a similar configuration and you will go to the other one: D
Well done - you have to admit it was a great idea.

Servers are geared towards Vietnamese mud huts that sell their accounts for $ 2 to donate ^^

omg man - go sleep and play tetris. 

• Haha 1

Si, dijo que yo no tengo Internet por que soy veneco, cual es el peo??🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Los que saben español, lean esto y saquen sus propias conclusiones de quien es este pobre niño frustrado 

Screenshot_20220907-213552_WhatsApp.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 21hancok said:

Los que saben español, lean esto y saquen sus propias conclusiones de quien es este pobre niño frustrado 

Screenshot_20220907-213552_WhatsApp.jpg

Thanks for this jewell. Let this image live forever. But I'm not GM, I can speak freely. BTW, Kaizen is Hollow and also TheEnd could be Hollow, or Noob13, and 21hncock is MGCarlos, all friends. 

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

45 минут назад, mkoi сказал:

Thanks for this jewell. Let this image live forever. But I'm not GM, I can speak freely. BTW, Kaizen is Hollow and also TheEnd could be Hollow, or Noob13, and 21hncock is MGCarlos, all friends. 

Mb Hollow its you then? ^^

Let me explain you something - quest master is NOT game master (he has no access to give or take items from characters). In-game he's just a regular player and for any rules he breaks he can get punished just the same as other players. I mean yes it's sad that not everyone has professional attitude towards players but he's not an admin. Next time make a topic in prison and this person will be banned for the stuff he said.

P.S. I don't know who is who in-game I'm just writing in general.

• Like 3