MUX Legend Community
Arturs

[24.08.2022] - Season 17 Part 2

This time Part 2 didn't bring us big changes.
The list of main changes:
Elf receives new skills: Raining arrow, Holy bolt(damage grow by energy stat), and elemental attack & defense. All new skills you can find in the Kanturu map.
Now Elf receives a majestic buff, so parameters of the attack and defense reinforcement have been changed.
To fight against big farmers, the next changes have been added. String restrictions per 1 Pc - 3 clients.
Fixed issues with the monsters and safe zone in the Ashy Aida map.
Fixed problem with the Golden monsters.

update 16.09
Fixed problem with the Chaos Castle.
Fixed problem with the creation of special stones in the chaos machine.
Off-level returned to all players.

In the next week, will be added a new TOCA lottery system, and information will be updated.

Please run your launcher to receive auto-update.
If you have a problem with the launcher, please use patcher to upgrade the client manually.
This is necessary to receive all updates.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Very good!😉
But why did you remove the Off-level function for players without VIP!!!???
This is discrimination against players who do not make VIP donations, or against players who do not have the opportunity to leave their hero to farm at night without Off-level function.💔💔💔

34 минуты назад, Arturs сказал:

This time Part 2 didn't bring us big changes.
The list of main changes:
Elf receives new skills: Raining arrow, Holy bolt(damage grow by energy stat), and elemental attack & defense. All new skills you can find in the Kanturu map.
Now Elf receives a majestic buff, so parameters of the attack and defence reinforcement have been changed.
To fight against big farmers, the next changes have been added. String restrictions per 1 Pc - 3 clients. Off-level is now available only for VIP users.
Fixed issues with the monsters and safe zone in the Ashy Aida map.
Fixed problem with the Golden monsters.

Some other features of the Part 2 will be launched later.

Please run your launcher to receive auto-update.
If you have a problem with the launcher, please use patcher to upgrade the client manually.
This is necessary to receive all updates.

to fight against farmers make boss spawn random. For example instead of 12 hours spawn, make it random respawn between 9-12 h. And remove global announcments
Removing off-level is not good idea.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

24 минуты назад, mokus сказал:

Very good!😉
This is discrimination against players who do not make VIP donations, or against players who do not have the opportunity to leave their hero to farm at night without Off-level function.💔💔💔

I support the previous speaker. The server is announced as a "We want to give players a whole new game experience, where every little thing is thought out, donate does not make the others inaccessible", and in fact, it is a merger of servers, then such global changes that radically change the conditions of the game for players.. The policy of survival of people from the server? There are no vapes - they will scatter themselves and launch a new server... Sadness..

• Sad 1

Yeah looks like things going down from this point, since i joined  liked custom systems and things. 

There was post about fenrirs like gold  one is not available.  But some players have  it and things just gonna get worse,  this goes completly to pay for win.  I understand also about vips,  that there is chance more players will buy them since this update,  but  i believe things wont go that way sadly..

9 минут назад, hustlerx сказал:

Yeah looks like things going down from this point, since i joined  liked custom systems and things. 

There was post about fenrirs like gold  one is not available.  But some players have  it and things just gonna get worse,  this goes completly to pay for win.  I understand also about vips,  that there is chance more players will buy them since this update,  but  i believe things wont go that way sadly..

All mu servers pay2win.

1 minute ago, -TheEnd- said:

All mu servers pay2win.

I don't think theres a mmo nowadays that's not p2w, actually all games.

11 minutes ago, hustlerx said:

gold is available you just need to craft it with the web services you need at least 5 blue or black + materials

mgtag.png

34 minutes ago, hustlerx said:

off-level is just an extra function, which don't affect on the gameplay at all.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

30 минут назад, Arturs сказал:

It remains to see how much it affects online 🙂 I think that a lot of players will prefer to leave the server, due to the violation of promises stated in the information about the server. In particular."We want to give players a whole new game experience, where every little thing is thought out, donate does not make the others inaccessible"..

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

It does on MUX, considering everyone farms zen for a chance to win TOCA, so they can upgrade their sets.
It's hard to find items with good opt (+DD+REF+Life) all together here so we need toca to make upgrade or risk losing an item that took forever to find.

I understand where you are coming from with this but to restrict client to 3 per pc is a kick in the guts so to speak. 

At this way, new characters will take even longer to make strong sets to compete. It already takes a long time.

Maybe you can consider making chance to win TOCA higher or some sort of middle ground. Or make 5 client per pc. This doesn't seem like a good move, players will quit and we already have low playerbase =/

• Like 1

56 минут назад, Shade сказал:

Maybe you can consider making chance to win TOCA higher or some sort of middle ground. Or make 5 client per pc. This doesn't seem like a good move, players will quit and we already have low playerbase =/

5 online accounts, not every computer will pull...

3 часа назад, mokus сказал:

Very good!😉

Why you remove off level??? Its suck!!

3 часа назад, mokus сказал:

Very good!😉

I don't know if is it etic or not. If not I'm just apologize. And what I will write here are only as a regular player, but not a moderator. Want to mention that ALL WHAT I WRITE HERE ARE FROM EXPERIENCE FROM PRIME ("Don't try in Magic" (c) lol)

Let me see the scenario before and after the update:

1. Before the update:
Offlevel was working, there were 5+5 window limit by PC (machine) - it means 5 windows for regular and 5 windows for event maps. This gave newbies opportunity to farm for Fenrir parts, zen, gemstone and etc. And new players got strong easier and joined the community fast. TOCA, eTOCA, Elemental Rune and all farm objects depending of zen got available for ALL players.  The online count on website was above 400-500 and it was attracting new players too. But there was a negative side of this system and it was the players with "minion armies" who took all non-PvP maps with offlevel minions. 

2. After the update
No Offlevel, no 5+5 windows. We have only 3 windows for whole game. Zen farming will be hard for those who use just his laptop or PC to enjoy an old game with nostalgic feelings, will make things more "hard" for players who have to reactivate their virtual machines, use some public services, vpns, blah blah blah.. Now we play only with Main char, with 1 zen farmer and if u still need fenrir then a farmer in CW (if not actually u r a PvP player which use elf on that window 🙂 ). What is the positive side of this? I don't think their is a real positive side except the spots in non-PvP maps)) but the negative sides friends already counting above and below of this post.

Result. I'd like to have a golden middle of all these. Talk about "can"s and "impossible"s. Coz there are very few settings for offlevel function, this is why need to see the admin side of this suggestion too..

Have fun guys, hope we will find a way 😉

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Я играю тут не давно. Меня зацепило 3 ночи бессоные чтобы догнать остальных..я офф левелом ползывался мало но нужен был..введите ограничение на офф левел не больше 12 часов..будет жаль уходить с сервера если не востановят..

English please!

I have a High Elf character and now I can't use Focus Shot Skill. I imagine that the Master Skill Tree changed with the update because now is required Triple Shot Mastery and I don't have. The problem is, I am in Master Level 390 so it's not possible to obtain Triple Shot Mastery.

1 час назад, john3 сказал:

OFFLEVEL need vip? My be this the sign to quit 😂😂😂

AgilityWiz 

I invited a friend to the server. Now I understand that in the absence of an off-level, it makes no sense for her to go here. The chances of catching up with pumped players tend to zero..

Compromise option: disable Zen collection in off-level mode. Spots will be released from Zen farmers. But there will be an opportunity for beginners to download lvl and use the accounts of buffers in Offlevel mode.

#giveusbacktheofflevel

2 hours ago, ZloVreda said:

I invited a friend to the server. Now I understand that in the absence of an off-level, it makes no sense for her to go here. The chances of catching up with pumped players tend to zero..

Compromise option: disable Zen collection in off-level mode. Spots will be released from Zen farmers. But there will be an opportunity for beginners to download lvl and use the accounts of buffers in Offlevel mode.

#giveusbacktheofflevel

Maybe, but I still think if we can't farm zen on offlevel, TOCA change % in Moss needs to increase