MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
KaizenGaming

Make Red Smoke Icarus Non-Pvp

What would it need to make this possible? I know the people who are left in the server that are still leveling up master level come up here, I always form parties and people join but people PK'ing makes farming here impossible or just not worth the time invested since if you leave afk you will most likely be dead 

• Haha 1

mgtag.png

2 минуты назад, kaizenon сказал:

What would it need to make this possible? I know the people who are left in the server that are still leveling up master level come up here, I always form parties and people join but people PK'ing makes farming here impossible or just not worth the time invested since if you leave afk you will most likely be dead 

Farm in non pvp map. What a problem?

As you see in case of Deep Dungeon (Non-PvP) all spots will be full of zen farmers. I don't think it will be the best choice for Red Icarus. Doesn't matter how many non-pvp maps u add. All Kubera, Red Icarus, Deep Dungeon zen farmers will move to those maps. It is a behavior. Nothing to do with it. About Red Icarus, just kill who stands on spot and take the spot. 

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Red smoke icarus have monsters with the highest exp. If you can't stay afk there -> move to the Scrooched Canyon. If you can't stay afk there -> Kubera mine -> Deep Dungeon -> Deep Dungeon (non-pvp)

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280