Jump to content
MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
zemix

This is fine?

Recommended Posts

I don't understand what it is? there are hundreds of them here. It is legal?
ShinShu kills them non-stop

Screenshot_3.png.9e1116719d6951fdd1d2a56e34288978.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can kill them bots too, for quest. They set it up for you already 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it vn bot army. this is how they play. i saw how in a hour a char with ~1000kills get 3000kills.  

it not only for quest but also for achievement system  -  PVP master Kill 3000 players in PVP.  it last pvp, 5 star. imagine how long you have to play to kill 3000 players? and they do it in 1 hour.

so the admin doesn't seem to care.because it does not benefit him. admin knows that a lot of bots are used in the game, but he does not want to even limit accounts per person.
Therefore, you will have to play with and against those who use hundreds of bots to gain an advantage over you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the next update (which will be Season 17 Part 2) we will significant decrease a possibility of making farms. This will be soon.


giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 часа назад, Arturs сказал:

In the next update (which will be Season 17 Part 2) we will significant decrease a possibility of making farms. This will be soon.

is it possible do make limited number of opened windows? Like for 1 pc maximum 3 opened mu windows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rawolf2 said:

is it possible do make limited number of opened windows? Like for 1 pc maximum 3 opened mu windows

There used to be a limit for 3 windows, now it's back to 5 just because that alone can't help with anything. Anyone who knows at least a little bit about computers will be able to bypass this "limit" even without having a second computer. Limit on ip won't help either just because of proxies and vpns (or having multiple networks makes that even easier). That will only make disbalance between people who know how to do that stuff and the "regular player'.

12 hours ago, cyborg9 said:

admin knows that a lot of bots are used in the game, but he does not want to even limit accounts per person

Give me an example of actually working limitation for accounts per person. There simply isn't one. Per computer (or actually you should specify HWID) yeah of course but that doesn't mean it's per person... The same goes for IP address.

Here the deal is more about offtraders I think, they don't count as an open window so they don't belong to any device at that time being. If it's possible to somehow limit the offtrade use then that's the solution.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, cyborg9 said:

it vn bot army. this is how they play. i saw how in a hour a char with ~1000kills get 3000kills.  

it not only for quest but also for achievement system  -  PVP master Kill 3000 players in PVP.  it last pvp, 5 star. imagine how long you have to play to kill 3000 players? and they do it in 1 hour.

so the admin doesn't seem to care.because it does not benefit him. admin knows that a lot of bots are used in the game, but he does not want to even limit accounts per person.
Therefore, you will have to play with and against those who use hundreds of bots to gain an advantage over you.

imagine that 1h offlelvl costs 10m zen/1 and I ve seen them here for 2 days till now :]] just wonder how many zen did they invest to pvp quest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rawolf2 said:

is it possible do make limited number of opened windows? Like for 1 pc maximum 3 opened mu windows

the problem is that when u offlvl it wont belong to any device log IP but the serverside, and if they delete the offsystem, it will be a mega problem. So the only way is to delete the pvp G quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard restrictions of 3 clients per PC, which included the blocking from a virtual machine.
Offlevel only for VIP users.

14 hours ago, Beasty said:

If it's possible to somehow limit the offtrade use then that's the solution.

It must be possible to make from an IGCN side, but will they do this? Not sure 😐 


giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The better question is where and when did they get so much Zen? It turns out that each character got a full zen - they  standing for a few days on offlvl.
It is also known that these are bots of CayTien and his guild HeroesVN.

So if the guild has 20 members.
And there are about 50 or more bots there.
It looks like each guild member had about 5kkk zen in deepo that gave to these bots.

It seems unbelievable to me.
Or there is a second option that they have a "trick" to multiply zen.



Second and bigger problem is, that all these characters are in guilds. And the guilds have 5-stars in guild quest.

So tomorrow these bots will receive  prizes, boxes and items of the highest tier.
Of course after that, all items will go to the main guild and characters.

I understand this permission for 5 clients.
It's too much anyway, because most maps, especially non-pvp, are full of bots.

But they already have over 5 bots, and now there's another 50.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2022 at 4:17 AM, demolus said:

The better question is where and when did they get so much Zen? It turns out that each character got a full zen - they  standing for a few days on offlvl.

When all you do is afk farming zen, you can make billions of zen every day. So what is surprising for you there? Let's say 50acc each 2kkk equals to 100kkk which is not that much if you just farm zen. Even I have had more in the past but I only farmed during night. Only difference is that they don't spend it all on Moss but transfers to alts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...