MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
ragnarous

Best way to find Jewel of Soul?

The market is flooded with Bless, but Soul seems to be so so much rarer. What's the best way to find some aside from the obvious Devias mobs that drop Jewels?

It's strange, because from monster drop, Jewel of Soul have x2 often than Jewel of Bless.

The only 1 difference, is that with Pandora Mining you can earn Blesses.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

7 minutes ago, Arturs said:

It's strange, because from monster drop, Jewel of Soul have x2 often than Jewel of Bless.

The only 1 difference, is that with Pandora Mining you can earn Blesses.

You can see in the market that whenever there is Soul added its priced much more than Bless. Which means players have a harder time finding souls even tho its less needed than Blesses.. It's indeed weird

I don't think that soul is rarer than bless. To upgrade an item u need more bless than soul. U can find from Gold and Strange rabbits, from zen lottery or u can sell items to other players in exchange of Jewel of Soul. 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

11 hours ago, Devil said:

I don't think that soul is rarer than bless. To upgrade an item u need more bless than soul. U can find from Gold and Strange rabbits, from zen lottery or u can sell items to other players in exchange of Jewel of Soul. 

I'm sorry but you must be playing on a different server if you think souls arent rarer than bless in game. Just check the market for the first clue and you will get it, or ask in game the price for souls and blesses.

22 hours ago, ragnarous said:

I'm sorry but you must be playing on a different server if you think souls arent rarer than bless in game. Just check the market for the first clue and you will get it, or ask in game the price for souls and blesses.

Servers doesn't matter. It is same on all servers. Jewels are randomly drops from Gold Rabbits, from Strange Rabbits at 18:15 by server time every day and from zen lottery u can get 4-5 each time. Don't remember now, but there must be another ways to gather Jewels. U can but zen optioned, dd optioned items on ur Personal Store for exchange of Bless or Soul too. Bless not rarer, it is ez to collect them with Pandora Pick. Even if u lucky u can win hundreds of it. I meant u use more bless than soul, coz to upgrade an item u need 6 bless and 3 souls (in ideal) to upgrade an item to +9, when u fail on +8 or +9 u need to add 6 blesses again and etc. This I wanted to say. 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png