MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lyna

Error, Bug

Hi guys, can u help please?

When I tried to move to the party leader in dungeon map, it dissconnected instantly.

I tried to relog but it said : Data\world61\EncTerrain61.att file not found.

My char: Chaos

thank you.

Fixed.

If you're warping to the deep dungeon on non-pvp deep dungeon via warp menu, everything is okay?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

23 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Fixed.

If you're warping to the deep dungeon on non-pvp deep dungeon via warp menu, everything is okay?

thank you, yes if I warp normal its ok but when I move by lead its bugged in dungeon map 70 and Deep Dungeon sometimes.

I've test it, but can't reproduce. 

Also we fixed teleport service on website, in case of error - please use it (bonuses will be returned later)

9 hours ago, Arturs said:

I've test it, but can't reproduce. 

Also we fixed teleport service on website, in case of error - please use it (bonuses will be returned later)

what a pleasure to hear that, thank you dear.

I'm having the same problem. I've tried to warp to the party leader's location and I got disconnect with the same error.

My char is: GuimasGun

Can someone help me?

Thanks!

Error.png

On 7/30/2022 at 9:40 PM, gabrielgs said:

I'm having the same problem. I've tried to warp to the party leader's location and I got disconnect with the same error.

My char is: GuimasGun

Can someone help me?

Thanks!

Error.png

If the issue still exists, what is your server?

I will also show you something...i have +33k at my all status skill. I reseted all, skills, ML, skill enhancement, i take off all items from me...nothing. Still same prbls. On website report me 32767, but in game, over 33k. I lost over 9k hp wiht this prbl. And this happened afte the update. Does anyone have any idee what is it? Possible to be something with set bonus or lvl bonus?

Screen(08_01-16_37)-0000.jpg

As i wrote in the PM, i know about this problem. If an issue will be found, i will provide information about this. 

6 minutes ago, Arturs said:

As i wrote in the PM, i know about this problem. If an issue will be found, i will provide information about this. 

i know, but i asked if some ppl have some ideea, and maybe to help you with some information

• Love 1

I also got bug with teleport. In the morning a leave my char in Swamp of darkness map and at evening when i came back from work my char can't move in any locations. Needed to relogin to fix it but not for a while... now going to any map if I stay there couple minutes I can't teleport again. This pisses off me really... 

idk why it's happening but probably some kind of issue after 4th class evo and these maps like deep dung/swamp of darkness. 

char name Positive

On 12/2/2022 at 1:39 AM, Positive said:

I also got bug with teleport. In the morning a leave my char in Swamp of darkness map and at evening when i came back from work my char can't move in any locations. Needed to relogin to fix it but not for a while... now going to any map if I stay there couple minutes I can't teleport again. This pisses off me really... 

idk why it's happening but probably some kind of issue after 4th class evo and these maps like deep dung/swamp of darkness. 

char name Positive

Hello. Can you please write the exact date and time of that action? So i can check the logs.

56 минут назад, Arturs сказал:

Hello. Can you please write the exact date and time of that action? So i can check the logs.

I don't have screenshots but I think I've figured out how to obtain this bug. 

While my char is running helper on spot, if I open warp menu and select map what I need helper closes and whoa, we've got teleport bug. Our char is stuck in map and only switch char/serv can help us.

Before I've pass 4th class quest I didn't had this issue even when I teleport char to other man while helper was running.

Maybe it would help but anyway I'll take screenshot when my char again will have this crap 

upd:

Bug time 22:34 

Screen(12_05-22_34)-0000.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the information, and now we have what to test. 🙂

• Wow 1