MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
haluu

MG damage.

So my questioin is about MG broken dmg which you Arturs did nothing up untill now, in BC SM with gold fen + w3 +13 +satan +wiz ring with last ruud set +  kanade +15 losing gate/statue to MG with gaion + anubis. what Else SM can do to boost dmg ? will wings +15 make a difference ? and now they started playing ENE MG prolly found some other broken shit. We both now wings +15 won't make any difference in here. Isn't it shameful to you that you take money for this project from people and provide a broken service ? i mean in moral aspect of a job, for you it is a job i dont imagine me behaving like this in my work, its ethics.

Please tell me what SM can do to win vs MG with set for 100 bons. The amount of ignorance here is tremendous, it really is. Or is this also IGCN STUFF? its not even drama anymore its clear comedy how you treat players.

PS. i expect just asnwer what sm can do to win this situation. But i dont expect any fix in that - im way beyond believing any of your words like with adding luck to W3 archmage you promised 1 month ago to one of players. And also before your MG update Golem in DS wasn't broken he gave 5k ruud and after that "NERF" which did nothing to MG golem gives 2,5k ruud like on broken invasion. So many fixes so much to be thankful for. And the promise of giving back/fixing lost items in personal stores, rofl.

• Haha 1

Because these "shit sets" have more chance to proc double damage etc. See for yourself. All they don't have is triple damage but other than that they are not shit at all in terms of damage.

Also when you describe problems with balance, can you be more specific, provide nicknames and the server you are playing on. Because it can depend on many aspects. All you wrote here are general things, looking like: "I have good character and some random noob with shit character has more damage than I do".

Yes, probably it's because of gaion set. We have in plans a big reformation of these standard sets.

Anyway, i need a nickname.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Magic server, iphone16 gaion + anubis, so you allow axl hero tier ancient sets to be better than last ruud sets ?

and you wrote ur gonna lower dmg for this OP purple skill on MG did you ? doesnt feel like it at all.

2 hours ago, dungdhqb said:

why u not make anubis mix enis set for dw :v

Ok, i will go for anubis + enis now, maybe delete ruud sets from game if these combos are better ? what a joke.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Beasty said:

Because these "shit sets" have more chance to proc double damage etc. See for yourself. All they don't have is triple damage but other than that they are not shit at all in terms of damage.

Also when you describe problems with balance, can you be more specific, provide nicknames and the server you are playing on. Because it can depend on many aspects. All you wrote here are general things, looking like: "I have good character and some random noob with shit character has more damage than I do".

i wrote "shit" about going ene mg skill now somehow, earlier 100% STR MG. Not shit mg noob he probably has same wings items tier as i do, between ruud set and gaion + anubis is 5% DD difference and he takes all with ease. So its not only about gaion + anubis its about MG in general probably.

This topic is anyway pointless cuz nothing will be done anyway as it wasnt for 1 month + now.

iPhone16 is DL.

Without the nickname of that MG, i can't make any tests and compare characters, to figure out, why this happens. 

On 7/29/2022 at 4:37 PM, Arturs said:

iPhone16 is DL.

Without the nickname of that MG, i can't make any tests and compare characters, to figure out, why this happens. 

he means iphone13 maybe, he is OP :v

with smg dmg all is ok.

An imbalance appears when the admin of each private server thinks that he understands more and better in the game, and begins to change fundamentally important values, such as set options, skill formulas, according to his point of view.
The developers of the game, this is a whole team that spent many many hours, calculating and testing everything and everyone so that the game has a balance.
Ruud set options should have been left at default. This absurdity would not exist.

and one more thing - DW has never been a strong character in PVP anywhere. The fact that he is popular on this server is nothing more than a fashion, and repetition, copying after the others. and mg is also not a best pvp character.

Of course with the default webzen stats, there won't be a big point to make a big changes. 

Default digits on mastery sets makes insane impact + we have set bonus and achievement bonus.
Also i don't see a reason, to left all by default. This is a private server, and among of all these hundreds, we need to provide something different.