MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Maucis

DK bug

i made new dk char and equipped it with decent items, and noticed that im dealing VERY low damage with attacks. but when i unequip everything, i deal alot more damage. is this intended? if it is, it does not make sense.

Today at evening i will try to make tests again, there is several options, why it goes like this. This not because the set, this possibly is because second weapon. 

11 часов назад, peekucis сказал:

also swell life skill does not work

duration of swell life skill depends on amount of energy. With 10 energy they won't work. 🙂

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

i tested it, its only because of set bonus. less set bonus i have, higher damage i have. and it is like that in all cases i tested. 

life swell does not add buff at all, i have 300 energy, and it does not show buff when i cast. when i use it on helper, it just continuously is trying to cast life swell and not attacking. buff shows up only fot milisecond and dissapears.

also i have encountered weird bug. im not getting exp at all when in party. happened fist time now, all other times it was fine.

my friends with bk also tested set bonus bug. he have 4 resets. when he unequips everything he is dealing alot more damage than with items.

my other character in same party is getting exp just fine. maybe its bug with some invisible party members as im getting party full prompt on bk

yes bk is bugged, i got 1,5k str and i hit yeti for 50 normal dmg, crit is 2,5k exec 3,2k

normal dmg is bugget, xdmg and crit is ok, but normal is bugged, is not possible to make 50 dmg on yeti with 1,5k str

can be this fix? is not possible to play ;/

motorola try unequipping armor and use one weapon for skill. you will do alot of damage that way.

We need update about this major Bug , is administration taking care of this?  When we can get some informations about progress in solving this? When it probably will be solved?

It seems like set bonus, which is the root cause of these issues, will be temporarily disabled until it can be fixed. 

Created this system not our developers. We are waiting response about that.

Best advices until devs will fix it - use only 1 weapon, and put more stats to the STR

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280