MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
stocker

Mastery Sets

Hello , since the the update for Set Bonus Custom was implemented alot of players left the server bcoz on limited stats server 3 respective classes are too overpowered with Silver Heart Set if it has yellow options. Pure example are SM , DL , RF. I know what u gonna say that those items are useless without DD from joh for pvp. After all we are playing on reset server and evry ancient items supose to be useless beside if u want strictly to be a fast boss killer and nothing more. I strongly suggest to remove yellow options for ancient/ruud items completly ppl are getting oneshoted all the times and this continue more ppl will leave 80% of the server that are still here are against this shitstorm. Even set bonus itself is garbage that is blackmailing ppl to play more then 12 hours per day to complete a decent high tier set and u basicly discretly saying that donators will win bcoz they can buy bonuses buy all the ruud from selling players and then destroy others until they quit the server. If u dont remove Yellow options from Mastery sets atleast nerf alot in dmg department DL,SM,MG and RF(not that much) coz their DMG is skyrocketing with Ruud sets. It is imbalanced at the moment

Set bonus is actually a good thing. It closes the gap between excellent, socket, and set items. You should take a look at the formula, it's not bad. But, the admin did say the formula could be changed if it's too overpowered. 

Also, if it's only the mastery sets where the classes you mentioned are skyrocketing their damage, then what needs to be changed is the mastery set, not the character. If you alter the character, then anyone not using a mastery set becomes much weaker. What do you think about lowering the ancient options on mastery sets? 

well admin have to find a way to adjust the things.For me personaly yellow option have to be removed from mastery sets coz it way too overpowered and when u combo vip buff, rising hero buff, demon and setbonus dmg inc the result is oneshot any player any class. Multiplication is the issue. In that case there is a plenty of choices how to solve the problem.

It seems like you have concerns about the mastery set being overpowered on the offensive end. If this is true, then removing yellow option won't do anything except remove their defense. However, making that decision won't affect their damage in any form. Do you have an alternate solution? 

my point is that lets just say u are fighting a SM with SH set+DDi7%+fenrir if u are any melle class that needs to close the gap so u can acctualy can hit him u lose 90% of ur hp just to reach the sm and then in the moment u try to him u lose the other 10% if u dont use the god damm software for potions click. or the sm will just TP and here we go again.the mastery sets are desinged for non reset style of playing and canot be balanced on reset servers bcoz they scale way too much with more stats.and if u leave joh option on them this is even more overpowered. not evry class benefits that well from those sets this is my point.if we was non reset server i could agree for this yellow opt on ruud sets but not on rr server.so the solution without nerfing those sets or classes that benefit verry well from them is to remove the possibility of adding joh and remove the yellows allready added on those items.so they cant have good defence if they want to maintain oneshotting ppl.

2 minutes ago, stocker said:

my point is that lets just say u are fighting a SM with SH set+DDi7%+fenrir if u are any melle class that needs to close the gap so u can acctualy can hit him u lose 90% of ur hp just to reach the sm and then in the moment u try to him u lose the other 10% if u dont use the god damm software for potions click. or the sm will just TP and here we go again.the mastery sets are desinged for non reset style of playing and canot be balanced on reset servers bcoz they scale way too much with more stats.and if u leave joh option on them this is even more overpowered. not evry class benefits that well from those sets this is my point.if we was non reset server i could agree for this yellow opt on ruud sets but not on rr server.so the solution without nerfing those sets or classes that benefit verry well from them is to remove the possibility of adding joh and remove the yellows allready added on those items.so they cant have good defence if they want to maintain oneshotting ppl.

That's why there is rush skill for RF and BK, they can reach their target within milliseconds, you're just way too stupid to understand that. As for potions, you don't have to use software, bind your potions for Q W E R and it will be way easier, but again, you're too stupid to understand that. You cry too much but you do nothing to get better 🙂

Beasty can u shut the fuk up allready. that u donted tons of money here doesnt giv u the right to terrorize the ppl and telling admin what to do bcoz u donate . Cant u fuking play fair u motherfucking piece of shit? What is OP have to be nerfed shut the fuk up and play retarded trash kidd.This why ppl hates u and gonna bash u non stop. U telling me that i talk too much? u never shut the fuk up.U have to face the fact that sometimes money wont giv u the advantage u desire and allways gonna be a ppl that will be oposition for overpowered things and not willing to spend their mothers sallery in good damm private server dont u get it? or just like to troll ppl u fucking braindead spoiled retard.Die by cancer and go to hell fucking moron.

You're the one saying admin what to do, not me, I never told him what to do 😄 And I don't terrorize people, just you and your silly friends.

And why do you talk about my mother so much? I think you have some real problems...

shut ur gipsy mouth allready and sosat.Suggestion is for admin and u are not the one that have to open his mouth. I realize that when ppl find out what it have to be done for pvp balance u got mad bcoz u canot xploit the weaknesses of the server anymore when ppl findout for them. So face the fact that ppl who doesnt understand the game mechanics well allready left the server .So keep being angry bcoz im smart i have 1000000 time more experience then u do in this game and i can see what is wrong and present it for the audience here.The only thing that keeps u in the game is the Donations u motherfucking braindead noob.I am sick and tired of arrogant bastards donators like and u and im gonna bash them evrytime i have oportunity. And yes when something is wrong i fight for it to became right. If u are mad bcoz of this and canot play with ppl that have no idea about the game and u want to play with that type to pretend of being someone.Keep donating braindead retard seemslike u are mr nobody IRL and trying to achieve something in game. See i have the balls to speak if ppl are afraid from something i dont.So u can shut the fuk up and let Admin readh the suggestion section without trashtalking here and yes the community will make evrything possible to make ur donated guild life miserable when we can.Dont u get it. If the ppl decide to unite u guys gonna leave this server for sure and ur money will be in the rubish 😉 Fucktarded noob l2p then talk. this is what u deserve to being bashed unsulted evryday even beaten for breakfast lunch and dinner so u dont forget how to go down got it? Now u can shut ur mouth and go to hell with ur donnor friends and tell to Aspect a.k.a. Chmo to turn off the speed hack if u dont want some allready recorded videos to leak in youtube.

20 hours ago, stocker said:

shut ur gipsy mouth allready and sosat.Suggestion is for admin and u are not the one that have to open his mouth. I realize that when ppl find out what it have to be done for pvp balance u got mad bcoz u canot xploit the weaknesses of the server anymore when ppl findout for them. So face the fact that ppl who doesnt understand the game mechanics well allready left the server .So keep being angry bcoz im smart i have 1000000 time more experience then u do in this game and i can see what is wrong and present it for the audience here.The only thing that keeps u in the game is the Donations u motherfucking braindead noob.I am sick and tired of arrogant bastards donators like and u and im gonna bash them evrytime i have oportunity. And yes when something is wrong i fight for it to became right. If u are mad bcoz of this and canot play with ppl that have no idea about the game and u want to play with that type to pretend of being someone.Keep donating braindead retard seemslike u are mr nobody IRL and trying to achieve something in game. See i have the balls to speak if ppl are afraid from something i dont.So u can shut the fuk up and let Admin readh the suggestion section without trashtalking here and yes the community will make evrything possible to make ur donated guild life miserable when we can.Dont u get it. If the ppl decide to unite u guys gonna leave this server for sure and ur money will be in the rubish 😉 Fucktarded noob l2p then talk. this is what u deserve to being bashed unsulted evryday even beaten for breakfast lunch and dinner so u dont forget how to go down got it? Now u can shut ur mouth and go to hell with ur donnor friends and tell to Aspect a.k.a. Chmo to turn off the speed hack if u dont want some allready recorded videos to leak in youtube.

Please provide a video 😄 What speed hack are you talking about LMAO. Also, have a great time resting.