MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadpixel

Sets Missing/Incorrect Stats

Hello, I've noticed that several sets do not have their attack speed or movement speed multipliers applied, or have incorrect stats.

(Example: Sphinx gloves and Red Spirit boots do not have their speed multipliers.)
(Example: Sphinx boots have movement speed of 8 but Black Dragon boots have movement speed of 2.)

• Wow 1

If you have a ss, please provide it for reference. I saw that sphinx gloves don't display their attack speed but can you confirm if it's not applied as well? 

I probably should have actually tested before writing. Can confirm speed multiplier does apply to char, just that it is not stated as part of the items info.

11 часов назад, deadpixel сказал:

Hello, I've noticed that several sets do not have their attack speed or movement speed multipliers applied, or have incorrect stats.

(Example: Sphinx gloves and Red Spirit boots do not have their speed multipliers.)
(Example: Sphinx boots have movement speed of 8 but Black Dragon boots have movement speed of 2.)

Hello.

1) Sphinx gloves, as tier 3, gives you 20 attack speed. But some gloves by default doesn't have any speed, so there isn't information about that. When i will have a little bit more free time, i add this line info.

2) wow, i've never notice this thing. 😅well, need to test, because i'm not sure, how work this thing. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Low tier sets supose to have less move speed and attack speed then higher. I also noticed that for example bronze boots have 8 movement speed but black dragon which way higher tier have 2. those things need adjustment and fix