MUX Legend Community
Arturs

Server Settings - Medea x100

6188eb53aa5a7b9bf9449783d4efc3c5.jpg

MUX Legend Medea x100 - GRAND OPENING SEPTEMBER 24th

Server with medium experience rate, our unique "Set bonus" system, and a brand new event - Lords of Bless Arena.

"Set Bonus" - MUX Legend special exclusive custom - temporary buff on your character that benefits from the items you are wearing. Buff is calculated from 7 items slots: Helm, Armor, Pants, Boots, Gloves, Weapons, and Shield.
Finally on MU Online server was founded the real good balance between Excellent, Socket, and Mastery sets. More about "Set bonus" buff you can read here

Lords of Bless Arena - our permanent event for players, which concentrates on killing bosses in Bless Arena. Fighting for bosses allows players to earn special Arena points, which will allow them to choose prizes from Arena points store. More information about this event will be soon.

Consecutive in-game Quest System with more than 275+ missions, and more quests coming soon. For competing tasks, you receive Zen, Wcoins, Jewels, loot boxes, RUUD, and additional stat points. The total amount of stat points, which you will be able to get after completing all quests is over 16000. Stat points obtained in the quest system do not disappear with the resets, that means, the more quests you complete, the stronger your character becomes permanently.
To ensure that the most keen players don't fly too far from the more casual players, the quests are now opening graduallyAt first, only 100 quests are available - up to the first major boss Golden Dragon. When 10 players have completed the first 100 quests, another 10 are opened, until the next boss. When 10 players have completed 110 quests, another 10 are opened, and so forth.

All Wings, Pentagrams, Helms, Armors, Pants, Gloves, and Boots will have to be collected exclusively by available gaming methods - fighting for bosses and trading with other players. Chance of looting items with 4 Excellent options will make the process of assembling your perfect set truly captivating, especially with our unique "Set bonus" custom.

On the path to maximum equality and balance, we went even further and got rid of the separate server for VIP players. Separating premium players from normal players in two different gaming worlds is wrong and uncomfortable in many ways. VIP account will still give all it's benefits in the form of increased experience, buffs, and a separate shop. In exchange VIP players will receive access to exclusive VIP Arena, with slightly weakened spots, some bosses, and Non-PvP mode.

Rising Hero system. This is one of the features of this server, which fully answers the question - what to do after a maximum reset. Rising hero allows to increase the strength of your character and expand its influence on the server. More information about this system you can read here.

Analogically as quests, the max reset will increase gradually, which gives more chance for the not so hardcore players to catch up and compete:

• to open reset 31, 20 players will need to have 30 resets completed
    to open reset 61, 15 players will need to have 60 resets completed
    to open reset 91, 10 players will need to have 90 resets completed

For example, there are 15 players with 30 resets completed. At this moment, they cannot complete the reset. To continue the grind, they will have to wait until 20 players in total have completed 30 resets.

Reset table:

Спойлер

af971d0f43543eba7b30c65c1c8d1f45.jpg

Cost of reset Zen 5kk * amount of resets | All characters from 1 LvL | Guild limit - 40
Referral rewards : 45 | 65 | 85 resets

The first Castle Siege will take place on Sunday, November 1, 19:00.
Crywolf event takes place every Wednesday on 21:30.

Master experience - x100. Maximum master level - 400
Majestic experience - x100. Maximum majestic level - 200

Donate restrictions:

Spoiler

The server will never have donate shop with full Excellent, socket, ancient items, wings and pentagrams. More about donate policy here
No separate VIP server

PK restrictions on locations:

Spoiler

Lost tower, Aida, Deep Dungeon (first floor) - Non-Pvp locations, here you cannot kill anyone.

Main facts about our project here.
Our game worlds features a full list you can find here.
List of main changes you can read here.

Edited by Arturs

source.gif

Lords of Bless Arena - our permanent event for players, which concentrates on killing bosses in Bless Arena. Fighting for bosses allows players to earn special Arena points, which will allow them to choose prizes from Arena points store. More information about this event will be soon.

Bless Arena ?

15 часов назад, OpineL сказал:

Lords of Bless Arena - our permanent event for players, which concentrates on killing bosses in Bless Arena. Fighting for bosses allows players to earn special Arena points, which will allow them to choose prizes from Arena points store. More information about this event will be soon.

Bless Arena ?

No, will be absolutely another map.

• Like 1

source.gif

15 часов назад, OpineL сказал:

Bless Arena ?

No, will be absolutely another map.

source.gif

13 часов назад, anhkurim1 сказал:

we need Achievements similarly mu bless king x100

Achievement system will be in future, but not in this year i think. 

• Love 1

source.gif

How can i register to Medea? Thought the Prime Login names will be good, but we need to register another profile.

10 часов назад, mipija сказал:

The zoom of camara is something very annoying

What is this? I don't understand you. 🙂

source.gif

2 часа назад, promete сказал:

Plz answer about GL and his skill why skills hit so low

i've checked GL skills, all works fine, harsh strike - fixed, there was problem. 

Grow Lancer - Strength / x + Agility / y (strength is more important to grow lancer in basic damage)

• Magic pin - Agility
  • Harsh strike - Strength
  • Spin step - Agility 
  • Shining peak - Strength > Agility
  • Obsidian - Strength

So, you just need to use almost all stats to str or agility, depends on what skill you will use

source.gif

5 часов назад, Arturs сказал:

i've checked GL skills, all works fine, harsh strike - fixed, there was problem. 

Grow Lancer - Strength / x + Agility / y (strength is more important to grow lancer in basic damage)

• Magic pin - Agility
  • Harsh strike - Strength
  • Spin step - Agility 
  • Shining peak - Strength > Agility
  • Obsidian - Strength

So, you just need to use almost all stats to str or agility, depends on what skill you will use

thanks

12 hours ago, Arturs said:

What is this? I don't understand you. 🙂

It would be nice if I could zoom out the game screen like bless mu. Looks very close

On 9/16/2020 at 1:20 PM, Arturs said:

Stat points obtained in the quest system do not disappear with the resets, 

This is not working as intended i think,when i reset my stats goes to basic.Can you explain if this is bug on me only or system not work by default atm? I have 400 on my enerdy from Master Tree while i got so far 2800 points from quests.Look at the picture. i have 128 quests completed.

Screen(10_10-19_28)-0000.jpg

Edited by grubiqn
more info

Yes, i also have very close zoom on camera. Is it possible to change somehow?

After reset, all your stats are burned. After that, you receive new points like: points per reset + points per quests.

source.gif

19 hours ago, Arturs said:

After reset, all your stats are burned. After that, you receive new points like: points per reset + points per quests.

Okay,after couple of times i asked how much points we got after each reset and i didnt got answer i decide to calculate on 13 or 14 res and i got 525 points per reset without quest ones.Now i am res 31 and i have 17405 points total i have 2800 points from quests so 17405-2800=14605 points from resets,when calculated on 31 resets it came up 471 points per reset.So i just want to know is it points decrease with each res or i just can't understand the formula here?Please explain me the simple question,How much points we got each reset,500/525/471 how much exactly?Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, grubiqn said:

Okay,after couple of times i asked how much points we got after each reset and i didnt got answer i decide to calculate on 13 or 14 res and i got 525 points per reset without quest ones.Now i am res 31 and i have 17405 points total i have 2800 points from quests so 17405-2800=14605 points from resets,when calculated on 31 resets it came up 471 points per reset.So i just want to know is it points decrease with each res or i just can't understand the formula here?Please explain me the simple question,How much points we got each reset,500/525/471 how much exactly?Thanks in advance.

You can see it in "Reset table" in this topic... 

• Like 1

2 часа назад, grubiqn сказал:

1 час назад, I-CAN-FLY сказал:

You can see it in "Reset table" in this topic... 

source.gif

On 10/11/2020 at 10:42 AM, bull6 said:

Yes, i also have very close zoom on camera. Is it possible to change somehow?

can someone answer my question?