MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
badvi

Can't cast Unleash Marvel skill

Hey everybody. I'm trying to cas Unleash Marvel with my Lemuria Mage (She's an Archmage now). The character does de animation when casting the skill but nothing happens: no damage, no marvel, nothing. What can I do ? Server Magic x1000, character Shmie.

On 7/10/2022 at 11:09 AM, badvi said:

Hey everybody. I'm trying to cas Unleash Marvel with my Lemuria Mage (She's an Archmage now). The character does de animation when casting the skill but nothing happens: no damage, no marvel, nothing. What can I do ? Server Magic x1000, character Shmie.

Hello

I will connect to your account, to check it

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Approved. 

Found about this bug in the IGCN bug tracker forum, so seems like we need to wait. 
If you wanna spend your skill master points, you can try to make this skill to the "Master version". At least on my test character it works on master version without problems. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

9 hours ago, Arturs said:

Approved. 

Found about this bug in the IGCN bug tracker forum, so seems like we need to wait. 
If you wanna spend your skill master points, you can try to make this skill to the "Master version". At least on my test character it works on master version without problems. 

Couldn't make it work with either the Strenghtened version or the Master version from the skill tree 😞 I guess I'll just have to wait for them to fix that bug

Mine was working until today morning then it stop working, casted, skill go on cooldown then the skill doesnt come out