MUX Legend Community
javox

Changes and Suggestions - Let's make MUXLegend great again

Changes and Suggestions - Let's make MUXLegend great again  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think needs urgent attention and why?

• Balance (PvP)
    • Balance (PvE)
    • Bosses
    • Events (in game regular events)
    • GM / Forum Events
    • Excellent/Socket/Ruud item obtaining system
    • Web Market / Web Services
    • Other (add a short description)

Hello everyone!

Since there has been general discomfort about several things which are not OK with the server, I would like to put those feelings into numbers so we can measure your level of satisfaction and understand your concerns.

Please be kind and explain as much as you can. The better you describe your concern, the easier it will be for us to understand how to solve it.

Thank you and please tell me if you think there is any other item you wish to add.

PS: If you wish to go beyond writing and wish to help with PvP/PvE testing (seriously), please pm me on Discord.

• Love 2

Need to make something with HR system. Rewards from it isn't so interesting, therefore people just sitting at 400 lvl, 215 res and farming zen. But it's a reset server. Only few of people doing it for nothing.

If you need Ruud - 10k is too low, it's better to farm BC, DS, etc. Lottery coin - shit, the chance to receive something is really low, so 1 coin is nothing. 3 days buff - idk, but 1-1.5 days of farming for 3 days looks bad. It would be better to give it for 10-15 days, so people will do HR 2-3 times per month for it.

So you really need to think about it. Some interesting rewards can give something to do here, instead of farming zen all the day.

• Like 3

Add something like Violet/Gold fenrir which can be crafted from 4-6 blue/black fenrirs so that fenrirs can be useful again not that every alt on server has one, the chance to craft it would be the same 80% and it would give 15% damage and defense. (That's only what I think it doesn't have to be exactly as I wrote). 
Also remove condor flame drop from gaions order and leave only garuda flame so that flame is more expensive, now it costs 50-70 bonuses, it's funny. If condor flame will be only obtainable in cc, it will cost more since it's a lot harder to win cc and everyone will have to go to cc.

I would like to start from PvP prospective. We are playing on reset server afterall and in the end all cames to pvp.Indeed balance should be achieved somehow.Server lost alot of players bcoz at the start i wasnt here but i heared that Grow Lancer was a monster and could solo 3x Buffed parties by him self.Then it got nerfed and after that nobody plays that class atleast i havent manage to sell a single good grow lancer item which means noone play this class probably it got nerfed way too much. Admin have to be aware how he nerf of buff classes so this doesnt happen to any other class.

in Website/market things i am totaly agree that upgrade option have to be removed so evryone will have equal chance of makeing items+15 and Talismans will be more worthy.But here is the catch there is alot of players who allready upgraded verry good gear to 15 and the reset allways can say Hey this is not fair i just gathered enough bonuses for this thing......

From ingame things we are missing alot of items .

1. Rings and necklaces added in season 10 : Ring of Ultimatum , Necklace of Agony ,Solyd Symbol , Protection Ring , Prot Protection Ring , Ring of Block( not needed that much besides stuns that come from mobs and bosses).

2. Elemental Talisman of Chaos Assembly also called ECAT: this can be added in elemental capsules(all kinds)as a reward from Arca War event like a weekly buff for respective succesfull tower/zone defence or attack , From zen lottery but lower chance then talisman of chaos assembly.

3. Talisman of Luck and Elemental Talisman of Luck : especialy ToL is needed right now bcoz alot of ppl are kinda pissed of watching how goblin burn their items or burn their talismans so 10% increase in rates is not a bad idea for evrything coz u can use it in same time with TCA during items plusing.

4.Lemurias Orb , Bloodstring Lyra and etc tier pentagrams are not in to the game.

5. I sow someone mention above for Fenrirs more then Blue and Black. I disagree personaly in official server for MU the only way to obtain Golden Fenrir is by spending ur real money to buy wcoins or once per Year verry low chance from Christmas event. I dont like the idea of Golden Fenrir or some custom version of it we allready have enoug pvp problems with some classes so no need of more boost in dmg department until perfect balance is achieved.

6. Gens Wars so the gens not only needed to enter a guild with respective gens choice and the rewards from gens rankings are not bad atall.

7. Adding a few more Golden mobs for bok+4 and bok+5 like in Kanturu Relics Golden TwinTails , and Kanturu 1 2 Golden Satyroses so that will open some space for new players for the lower tier sets and weapons so they can fit in to the server pvp somehow. Example right now is allmost a verry impossible task to collect a good Great Dragon or Black Dragon set only 1 or 2 players in the server have it and half of items are DD only, and this force alot of players to still farm the bok+2 and bok+1 besides that tier 1 and 2 sets right now are useless after set bonus future nobody buys them but u have to collect them bcoz the other options are super hard.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Oscarccn said:

We need to make the flow of bonuses better on market, i propose that we need to erase the option "Upgrade item" beacuse this options take all bons from server, if u erase tihs option, everonye (doners and no doners players) has a chance to obtain bonuses selling items on market, tocas (Now tocas will be the most bought item beacuse now u will need it to upgrade your most important sets weapson wings, not only for web, using only 1 spare,. Also, everyone will buy items "Spares" in case u lost some items trying to make it +15, so everyone will buy tocas from the diferent players, from this way everyone has a chance to get bonuses and use it to buy and sell other items, maybe wings, zen, jewels, etc.

image.png.23b75d8a8371fff304a00743a96a033c.png

I like this idea, but it feels unfair to those who haven't already upgraded their gear to +15. Alternate suggestion: anytime a player uses a web service that costs bonuses, the portion goes into a weekly lottery pool that costs X amount of bonuses to enter. Of course, there will be a check for multiple accounts entering so there's no fraud. One player could win, or even up to 3, with descending reward amounts. This guarantees that the bonuses are circulated back into the market. Thoughts? 

1st- change golden mobs drop,' people hunt only tantalos  and golem, rest is useless

2-pvp balance, especially bk , no dmg ,no stats ,just reflect dummy

3-remove ddi from silver heart , if a person want huuuge dmg, he cant have defense as well, +ruud sets are useless on blade knights, u dont have enough dmg to one shot any1, and with 48% dd BK will melt like sand, and u wont have reflect which is our savier atm

4-golden fenrir is good idea but not to obtain it from 8x fenrirs,' crywolf again will be full of alts, there should be another way of obtaining it

5- make a way to earn bons, server is fkin pooor, i have mg 4th wings for sale, and no one has 2.5k bons to buy them)) what's the point of making w4 if u can't sell it to any1

6-in my opinion on CS, if the gm leaves the throne room , the seconds of registering should be reset, because any guild can register 55 secs,' then warp, wait till end an reg at last minute,no time to get back thats idiotic)

Regards

Maddoni

And most important, remove stats cap,classes like bk need all 4 stats to reveal they true potential, bk has 2 builds now full ded= u r just tanky meat no dmg, 40% ref set,'

Or pseudo dmg set u get dmg but lower than ur foes, and u dont have def and enough hp

I think that the Ruuds sets should come out with luck or have + percentage of success, spend many Talismans and it does not rise, the Talismans should also fall in other events, the Ruuds theme by Hero Reset, I think 10k of ruuds very little, Also lower the cost of donation a little, since in many Latin American countries 1000 bonus is a working salary.

1. I'm not sure if this applies, but I see that the VIP service offers an additional 10% in both damage and defense. Benefits of a VIP account should not include anything PVP related. All this does is further imbalance the system. IF this feature is to stand, it would be wise to only offer that advantage in PVE only. 

2. Can we lower the stun rate for ice walkers? They can stun lock so hard. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

For once i will agree with molten 😉 I embrace the idea of removeing dmg and absorb component from the vip status purchase and replace it with something like 2~3% increase drop of jewels all kind something relying on pve.

Example why is imbalanced now: if some changes are applyed and server acctualy recieve a 2nd shot of life and some new players came they wont have bonuses to purchase anything from market if they dont donate. Market is dead and only ppl who can afford donations(which are verry expensive for some countrys as value`s) can buy vip . And when u face in pvp a player ill giv for example Beasty(dont get mad naab) or CayTien as SM`s on the server that are useing Silverheart set. This set have doouble dmg rate and triple dmg rate and 9% ignore rate. Imagine how much those 10% dmg from the vip are multiplied buy those things without including anything else. so basicly vip gives more then 50% at some point which is totaly broken.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

5 часов назад, stocker сказал:

For once i will agree with molten 😉 I embrace the idea of removeing dmg and absorb component from the vip status purchase and replace it with something like 2~3% increase drop of jewels all kind something relying on pve.

Example why is imbalanced now: if some changes are applyed and server acctualy recieve a 2nd shot of life and some new players came they wont have bonuses to purchase anything from market if they dont donate. Market is dead and only ppl who can afford donations(which are verry expensive for some countrys as value`s) can buy vip . And when u face in pvp a player ill giv for example Beasty(dont get mad naab) or CayTien as SM`s on the server that are useing Silverheart set. This set have doouble dmg rate and triple dmg rate and 9% ignore rate. Imagine how much those 10% dmg from the vip are multiplied buy those things without including anything else. so basicly vip gives more then 50% at some point which is totaly broken.

Not only VIP status has influence on pvp. Also demon in wcoin shop (mini donate shop cuz u can convert bons into wcoins) make a huge difference: Increase dmg by 30% and its immortal. Satan die after 2 hits, so actually there always is difference in 30% dmg

Hello. Thanks for leaving suggestions and thoughts. Now i will answer only for those suggestions, that won't change 99%.
On other stuff, i will answer later. With something i agree, about other things need to make some discussion. 

В 11.09.2020 в 22:07, Oscarccn сказал:

We need to make the flow of bonuses better on market, i propose that we need to erase the option "Upgrade item" beacuse this options take all bons from server, if u erase tihs option, everonye (doners and no doners players) has a chance to obtain bonuses selling items on market, tocas (Now tocas will be the most bought item beacuse now u will need it to upgrade your most important sets weapson wings, not only for web, using only 1 spare,. Also, everyone will buy items "Spares" in case u lost some items trying to make it +15, so everyone will buy tocas from the diferent players, from this way everyone has a chance to get bonuses and use it to buy and sell other items, maybe wings, zen, jewels, etc.

image.png.23b75d8a8371fff304a00743a96a033c.png

TOCA after almost a half year is still very expensive and need to everyone. If you have bonuses, it's your choice, how to spend it, on upgrade, vip, other services, or buying stuff on webmarket. 
We don't sell items + all and this kind of stuff in the shop, so we selling some services. 

В 11.09.2020 в 22:29, Beasty сказал:

Add something like Violet/Gold fenrir which can be crafted from 4-6 blue/black fenrirs so that fenrirs can be useful again not that every alt on server has one, the chance to craft it would be the same 80% and it would give 15% damage and defense. (That's only what I think it doesn't have to be exactly as I wrote). 
Also remove condor flame drop from gaions order and leave only garuda flame so that flame is more expensive, now it costs 50-70 bonuses, it's funny. If condor flame will be only obtainable in cc, it will cost more since it's a lot harder to win cc and everyone will have to go to cc.

We can't make it from tech. side anyway. 

About condor flame - it's sad, that it cost so low now. But now the main goal is 4 lvl wings, and as you know, you need to make 3 level wings on +13, to just have a chance to make feather. 
I understand about you're talking, but this won't work system like on bless. 
p.s: Option to obtain flame from Gaion is the chance find it in PvE, and it's good to all players.

В 12.09.2020 в 00:50, stocker сказал:

7. Adding a few more Golden mobs for bok+4 and bok+5 like in Kanturu Relics Golden TwinTails , and Kanturu 1 2 Golden Satyroses so that will open some space for new players for the lower tier sets and weapons so they can fit in to the server pvp somehow. Example right now is allmost a verry impossible task to collect a good Great Dragon or Black Dragon set only 1 or 2 players in the server have it and half of items are DD only, and this force alot of players to still farm the bok+2 and bok+1 besides that tier 1 and 2 sets right now are useless after set bonus future nobody buys them but u have to collect them bcoz the other options are super hard.

Well, Scale ++13/15+3-4 options will be the same (if there is harmony, better) then BD set+9+1 option. 
Many players love to dramatize about low set items. 

В 12.09.2020 в 01:44, davud132 сказал:

1st- change golden mobs drop,' people hunt only tantalos  and golem, rest is useless

3-remove ddi from silver heart , if a person want huuuge dmg, he cant have defense as well, +ruud sets are useless on blade knights, u dont have enough dmg to one shot any1, and with 48% dd BK will melt like sand, and u wont have reflect which is our savier atm

6-in my opinion on CS, if the gm leaves the throne room , the seconds of registering should be reset, because any guild can register 55 secs,' then warp, wait till end an reg at last minute,no time to get back thats idiotic)

1 - answer is upper

3 - without harmony, this sets is absolutely useless. If they will be too OP, we can just change set bonus formulas.

6 - i totally agree with this, but this is a classical mechanic on the game , and we can't make anything with that.. 

В 12.09.2020 в 10:40, molten сказал:

1. I'm not sure if this applies, but I see that the VIP service offers an additional 10% in both damage and defense. Benefits of a VIP account should not include anything PVP related. All this does is further imbalance the system. IF this feature is to stand, it would be wise to only offer that advantage in PVE only. 

2. Can we lower the stun rate for ice walkers? They can stun lock so hard. 

Usually, VIP users have a whole subserver. On other servers i saw +25% 🙂 
But VIP is VIP, users need to some advantages.

18 часов назад, rawolf2 сказал:

Not only VIP status has influence on pvp. Also demon in wcoin shop (mini donate shop cuz u can convert bons into wcoins) make a huge difference: Increase dmg by 30% and its immortal. Satan die after 2 hits, so actually there always is difference in 30% dmg

By default, demon has 40%. Anyone can buy it for a time, if they need it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upgrades, vip, demon, event bc tickets, and all other stuff - this is a reason, why this project is live. If we will remove all this stuff, this project just will close. 
In my opinion, these services and other stuff is MUCH way better, then servers, when you can buy +15+all 4 level wings in first day. 

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

So why you even ask the players for "general" suggestions and ideas when they are denied after that ? :D

• Sad 1

1 час назад, dem4oyy сказал:

So why you even ask the players for "general" suggestions and ideas when they are denied after that ? 😄

This not mean, that i SHOULD accept absolutely every suggestions. These was denied and i gave an explanation why.

About other i wrote in my post.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

@Arturs Vesna

I'm not stating that the features should be abolished, but revamped. In the end, players get strong for PVP. However, you are allowing an option where users can literally pay for extra damage and defense. People want to balance PVP as much as possible, but this option furthers the divide. Also, it's not like this is the only advantage VIP users receive. There is plenty, and what I'm suggesting is that the buffs not apply to PVP. Simply because our server's PVP buff is not as bad as other servers does not mean it's a positive thing. If there is a fear that doing this will lower the desire for VIP, then surely you can replace it with another feature. Is this not reasonable? 

As for deciding to not remove the upgrade option on the website, can something be implemented to circulate those bonuses spent back into the market? 

I think the best possible remakeing of VIP buff aura should be like this : experience rate stays the same , access to arena ofc , but replacing the dmg and absorb component with increase jewels drop rate by 3% for example. balance will never be achieved with custom auras its only makeing things worst. Even Set Bonus custom is not good at my opinion bcoz on reset server options matters not the acctual tier set and how much armor does it provides( example 500 ~1000 armor difrence is nothing on reset server).

• Like 1

**TOCA after almost a half year is still very expensive and need to everyone.**

so then if you cant leave the Upgrade service more Cheap , atleast make get TOCAS more easy becouse.. still hard. 

200 EUR to upgrade Blue Staff from +14 to +15 in your Services?, just beasty will do that, 

or buy one toca for 100 - 200 bon... and as you know is not 100% chance to succeed, so... to reach +15 in a item you need a lot of tocas,  and pray to god.

and we have to be honest, server is falling  a part, even your Pandoras Pick has a veeery low rate.. i have open around 30 - 40 Box of luck and i have get nothing. i mean... why you put everything so far away?... people cant enjoy a game like that... the people who play this game is over 20 years old of course... we dont have the time like we use to.

administration of the server have to face the fact that MUX Legend is not that popular game anymore and more of the ppl are playing dota2 legue of legend fortnite valorant and things like that that doesnt eat ur entire free time to sit on the pc.so if u have verry expensive prices on donations/services and make server way too grindy nobody will play here. cmon get on the ground this is 2020 not 1998~2004 when half of the gamers still played MUX Legend and diablo mainly. and pls spare us the crap talking. we allready said multiple times that players are leaving bcoz set bonus is complete bullshit that force ppl to donate or play 24/7 to be humans here. then u boost some classes that only donators play which is not well accepted from the rest( 80%) of the server. if u maintain this narrow minded focus to make only donators feel good and confy on the server u will left with them only. accept this as constructive criticism and yes i know server is yours and u do what ever u want with it but if u maintain this u will lose the biggest part of the players and u have to close the domain at the end coz noone will play here and will be unneeded expenses for u to pay for hosting and stuff.we get that server have bills and have to sustain him self from donations but excuse me this prices at donation page. i better invest those money in a game that is official server if i want to pay for my hobby or whatever. think about that.

• Like 2

On 9/16/2020 at 5:03 PM, snake said:

**TOCA after almost a half year is still very expensive and need to everyone.**

so then if you cant leave the Upgrade service more Cheap , atleast make get TOCAS more easy becouse.. still hard. 

200 EUR to upgrade Blue Staff from +14 to +15 in your Services?, just beasty will do that, 

or buy one toca for 100 - 200 bon... and as you know is not 100% chance to succeed, so... to reach +15 in a item you need a lot of tocas,  and pray to god.

and we have to be honest, server is falling  a part, even your Pandoras Pick has a veeery low rate.. i have open around 30 - 40 Box of luck and i have get nothing. i mean... why you put everything so far away?... people cant enjoy a game like that... the people who play this game is over 20 years old of course... we dont have the time like we use to.

I partly agree with this post, but my suggestion would be a better resolution, give us more content to chew on. Give us a way to farm stuff consistently as long as we put time in to it. At the current point of the server i feel like we need a little better spawn managment some spawns are bugged mobs spawn out of the map in swamp of darkness(i mean i counted atleast 50 mobs that are outside of the map and i wasn't looking just casually walked past them. |Generaly speaking If a lot of players are farming together, it becomes impossible to farm because of the limited boss mobs respawn. I feel like a good Excellent/Socket/Ruud item obtaining system < This is a good idea also. I think Vulcanus needs a little bit more snake spawns or just increase a little bit the value of snakes and golem. Ruud is a little bit slow to farm. You have to circle between both servers to actually feel like your farm is paying of the time spent. One other thing is there is no clear way to obtain exl items consistently. I'm not saying it should be easy but i am saying if you're high res, you should have some sort of farming way to get exl items of higher tier than to go afk in 400+lvl and pray to god the next drop u get is not +mana or +ref or some shity solo option. Also at deep dungeon, swamp of darnkess, Abyss of atlans. It takes sometimes 2+days to get 1 exl drop. Imagine people are burning items also making them +15. I can't gather a Dark Soul set farming 1 month almost like crazy xD i couldn't gather a glorious set for 1 month of grind also. (ofcs if u buy from other people you could gather it but we're talking about farming items consistently like you should be able to when you're strong.

Also server is not falling appart, but needs some tweaks here and there ! 

The server is really good so i think all of this can be sorted out with minor tweaks from the staff's side.