MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
stocker

Empty Spheres

Reduce the cost in ruud for Empty Spheres 2500 each is way too much. or Put them into the NPC for zen. in the original mu and other private servers spheres are sold for 30000000 zen in lorencia barmaid. whit this prices for sphere upgrade runes and spheres it selfs server will be closed until a player reach full socket set lvl6 upgraded spheres.

10 часов назад, ganja сказал:

server is alredy almost dead so shut up donate and play 🤑

I'm very appreciate, when players say things like this, but continue to play in next day, and next week, and next month..  

16 часов назад, stocker сказал:

Reduce the cost in ruud for Empty Spheres 2500 each is way too much. or Put them into the NPC for zen. in the original mu and other private servers spheres are sold for 30000000 zen in lorencia barmaid. whit this prices for sphere upgrade runes and spheres it selfs server will be closed until a player reach full socket set lvl6 upgraded spheres.

Well, i've received same messages, i calculated again and can say, yes, why not. Zen is also good currency on our server. But price will be bigger, around 45kk zen.

Will be in next update. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 час назад, Arturs Vesna сказал:

I'm very appreciate, when players say things like this, but continue to play in next day, and next week, and next month..  

Да я уже не играю, сервак дохлый, рынок дохлый, так иногда по приколу захожу. онлайн 500 , из них 450 мультов. 👍 когда люди писали различные предложения для улучшения геймплея ты хуй забивал на всё это.  Тут пришли донатеры скупили кучу акаунтов мимо кассы на что ты закрываешь глаза, стали донатить и качать свои права, ты сразу же начал им жопу лизать и делать всё что они требуют. Вот и результат, серваку жопа.

• Haha 1

ty for the attention Arturs atleast spheres to be for zen. Players will have motivation like this what to do if they are unlucky with exe drop or craft system.

19 часов назад, ganja сказал:

Да я уже не играю, сервак дохлый, рынок дохлый, так иногда по приколу захожу. онлайн 500 , из них 450 мультов. 👍 когда люди писали различные предложения для улучшения геймплея ты хуй забивал на всё это.  Тут пришли донатеры скупили кучу акаунтов мимо кассы на что ты закрываешь глаза, стали донатить и качать свои права, ты сразу же начал им жопу лизать и делать всё что они требуют. Вот и результат, серваку жопа.

Клиент-всегда Прав,. 🤑

• Haha 1

Че ты несешь причем тут донатеры если ты бомж это твои проблемы на любой ММО донеров хоть жопой ешь. Кто слушает донатеров ты больно по моему то что ветнамцы читаки и на блесе творят что им вздумается и тут админу говорят что они творят. Почему то 1 хит садится на любой класс и он становится имбой  не притом что у него топ шмот поверь на слово это читаки банить по аипи вот решение. Тут и до нас люди донатили и онлаин был.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Arturs Vesna said:

Well, i've received same messages, i calculated again and can say, yes, why not. Zen is also good currency on our server. But price will be bigger, around 45kk zen.

Will be in next update. 

Why spheres so cheap when errtel upgrade crystals cost 75kk? How is that fair? You need a lot more errtel upgrade crystals than spheres, it should be at least 250kk for sphere then if one crystal costs 75kk... People are already selling 10bon per 1kkk, it's way too easy to get sockets then and it looses point...

Please don't make this system easy as you did with fenrirs, it's way more interesting when it's hard to get something... Either leave it as it is or minimum price for sphere should be 250kk

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Beasty said:

Why spheres so cheap when errtel upgrade crystals cost 75kk? How is that fair? You need a lot more errtel upgrade crystals than spheres, it should be at least 250kk for sphere then if one crystal costs 75kk... People are already selling 10bon per 1kkk, it's way too easy to get sockets then and it looses point...

Please don't make this system easy as you did with fenrirs, it's way more interesting when it's hard to get something... Either leave it as it is or minimum price for sphere should be 250kk

Taking this into consideration, a more appropriate alternative is to accept the original suggestion, which is to lower the ruud cost. Zen is much easier to obtain, so a higher price tag remains a choice as well. 

• Like 1

i dont think so that sockets are easy since 1st u need to craft a ton of seed to get the main 15 once u need to upgrade not to mention zen cost for each enchance ruud cost for sphere runes upgrades. its more costly in zen then u think. pls beasty dont cry the entire server allready know that u cryed to most for the mastery sets to have joh. i can say the same ruud is easy on the server bcoz its rly is for one day i manage to make 45k ruud without pressure but that ammount will go for sphere upgrade runes and there never was a server that spheres cost ruud it allways was about zen for spheres. look at the server numbers this days from 500 to 100 for 2 days and before from 500 to 350 just bcoz of the stupid set bonus update. MUX Legend is not that popular anymore and makeing things verry hard doesnt bring ppl here. atleast u dont cry that u cash cash cash all of ur upgrades and items. makeing spheres high cost no matter ruud or zen will make ppl leave imediatly bcoz they canot keep up the pace with ppl like u cash cash cash. so dont cry pls.

One more thing Beasty . Elemental Runes was allways more expensive then empty spheres. Players that played on non customized servers before and came here are used to this. So if u start loseing population drasticly u have to make changes and get rid of some customs that are makeing ppl change the server. Elemental Runes supose to be hard afterall Elemental System for pvp is more endgame then ur fuking Ruud Sets. if u played mostly on ultra custom servers is ur problem if u lazy to farm zen donate>buy it from market for bonuses.

@Arturs Vesna It seems players are concerned. It might be a good idea to do a recalculation of what the zen price could be, taking everything said here into account. But, if it appears fair to you, then it is what it is. 

@stocker players can get get bonuses by doing many other things than just donating. Beasty is simply pointing out that zen is more inflated than ruud, and that in essence, may make the socket system a bit too easy. 

What's wrong with you? You can never stick to the topic that you post. If anyone disagrees, all you do is make it personal and attack the other person instead of remaining relevant. And then you wonder why people are so hostile to you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stocker said:

i dont think so that sockets are easy since 1st u need to craft a ton of seed to get the main 15 once u need to upgrade not to mention zen cost for each enchance ruud cost for sphere runes upgrades. its more costly in zen then u think. pls beasty dont cry the entire server allready know that u cryed to most for the mastery sets to have joh. i can say the same ruud is easy on the server bcoz its rly is for one day i manage to make 45k ruud without pressure but that ammount will go for sphere upgrade runes and there never was a server that spheres cost ruud it allways was about zen for spheres. look at the server numbers this days from 500 to 100 for 2 days and before from 500 to 350 just bcoz of the stupid set bonus update. MUX Legend is not that popular anymore and makeing things verry hard doesnt bring ppl here. atleast u dont cry that u cash cash cash all of ur upgrades and items. makeing spheres high cost no matter ruud or zen will make ppl leave imediatly bcoz they canot keep up the pace with ppl like u cash cash cash. so dont cry pls.

i cried about joh on mastery sets? i said about it once, when they added joh to mastery sets i didn't even have a mastery set yet 😄 so get your facts straight, i'm just saying if they will sell for zen it's already a dead system. (http://prntscr.com/ufrk5c)
and as far as i know you can't buy ruud with cash 😄

The hardest things in the game supose to be 380 pvp sets for evry respective class for example opitons+L+HP+DD+REF

craft system is quite fuked now. i sow the last crafted items all absolute crap beside 2 items.I personaly got lucky from blue chokolate boxes to obtain some purple boxes but still all items crap. Makeing a Silverheart set is not easy too bcoz the anvils and stuff needed for upgrades are expensive. So my conclusion of those 2 choices is that before the person who play class X for example canot afford to play with Ruud set bcoz he will be too squishy he have to make his socket set until u reach 380 set with verry good opt that is acctualy worth plusing in chaos machine or in website for bonuses. its the same for classes that can make Ruud sets work for them.

Afterall socket system got invented by webzen back in season 3 episode 2 right after they introduce for 1st time 3lvl wings. and then they transition into the modern seasons with this Mastery ruud sets. So the conclusion is that sockets sets doesnt supose to be that hard as others. Atleast the empty spheres can cost like 50kk zen in npc. and for a socket set u need actualy more Ruud then for mastery set so it needs to have a cheap element of entire thing which are the spheres.  Afterall we are playing season 15 and the old things from previous season doesnt need to be that hard like they are not.Right now we playing some sort of custom upgraded version of season 3 episode xxxxxxxxxx

I would have agreed with you but 380 PVP sets were released before socket sets, but they're supposed to be the hardest items to get in the game? Following your logic, it's outdated. 380 PVP sets are not even the best, including the pink option. When fully completed, socket sets are, by far, the best defensive sets you can get. 

basicly socket system is abit easier then 380 lvl items bcoz there u rely on pure RNG factor u if are lucky to get the desired seeds fast and aswell u can chose what u need to put into the empty sockets : DD/REF/BRI/SPI etc its a plyer choice. 380 is harder bcoz u rely only on RNG and limited drop here coz its only from purple chaos box or crafting which both asks for alot effort even alot of pvp between players/guilds.

Yes, precisely. It's not right that it's made that way. Socket sets should be harder to complete than 380 sets. So you agree that we need a rework here, for both kinds of sets. 

well the topic is for empty spheres afterall. And all i suggested is to make like on original muonlie to be for zen in npc. u need alot of zen for difrent purposes in the game so if u go all in for spheres u will lack zen for something else and at my opinion some things on the server are rly hard and forceing ppl to leave which is not good so as Arturs Vesna allready agreed on my suggestion they will be for 45kk ~50kk zen in npc after next update.

On 9/11/2020 at 5:29 AM, Beasty said:

How would you know is difficult if you literally buy everything with real money and don't play the game at all. I really hope it gets to a point where we can beat you're ass without spending thousands of euros on this server. @Arturs Vesna make it happen. Also take the upgrade option off on website so the market moves and people actual burn sets pieces. 

Well, basically socket items is droping like trash from Raklion monsters. But we make it harder, and add to the bosses and special respawn monsters. So now collect just socket set +3sc+luck is much way harder. + set bonus, and you MUST to make your items to the +11 and make it to the second tier. Without set bonus you don't have any sense, to make upgrade of this set.  And upgrade sphere is for ruud only. 

You need take in mind, that this is x5000 server, which is live almost half year. Of course value of zen is much more lower now. And socket set starting to collecting only after set bonus added. 

With price of about 50kk, you will need to spend about 10kkk zen, to make one item with 6 level of socket option. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280