MUX Legend Community
Elochai

Multiple clients or account

Hello guys.

I don't know how is this even possible but I just saw this on Prime server. I think the player we see on the pictures is one player using multiple accounts or clients to party and level up at least four of his characters at the same time. I think it's just ridicolous...

Screen(07_03-13_05)-0000.jpg

• Haha 2

Not a big deal, 2 pc and you can play 6 account at the same time or use another virtual pc.
If you play mu, you have to own 3 acc atlest. Just a good advice. (csak egy kis jótanács) 😉

Come on, it's mu online, don't tell you have never played with more than 1 account at the same time? 😛

On 7/3/2022 at 3:14 PM, Elochai said:

Hello guys.

I don't know how is this even possible but I just saw this on Prime server. I think the player we see on the pictures is one player using multiple accounts or clients to party and level up at least four of his characters at the same time. I think it's just ridicolous...

On 7/4/2022 at 1:31 AM, remond said:

Not a big deal, 2 pc and you can play 6 account at the same time or use another virtual pc.
If you play mu, you have to own 3 acc atlest. Just a good advice. (csak egy kis jótanács) 😉

Before the update there was a limit of 3 clients per PC. After Update this limit increased to 5 clients. It means, you can open and play with 5 clients with 5 accounts at the same time.

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png