MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
stocker

Limit the multiboxing

Hello ,

i have noticed that the real number of the server players right now is not more then 150~200 real players the rest of the numbers that website is showing are either fake or some ppl abusing the x5 clients open i dont want to say all of them but still 😉

My suggestion is to limit max client open to x2 so if u dont like to expand the maps with more spots and etc kind of moves u will open the place for new players abit more advanced players and limit abit the ppl who allready reach the engame things . 1 move will solve alot of things and this will affect the market aswell to be better then now.

8 minutes ago, stocker said:

Hello ,

i have noticed that the real number of the server players right now is not more then 150~200 real players the rest of the numbers that website is showing are either fake or some ppl abusing the x5 clients open i dont want to say all of them but still 😉

My suggestion is to limit max client open to x2 so if u dont like to expand the maps with more spots and etc kind of moves u will open the place for new players abit more advanced players and limit abit the ppl who allready reach the engame things . 1 move will solve alot of things and this will affect the market aswell to be better then now.

Sometimes 2 is not enough, because on events not everyone from guild can be there so you have to go with minimum 3 accounts in order to buff yourself and your guildmates.

well the idea of the game is to play with ppl not with bots. So if ur guildmates cant be online lets say 2 times per week for some boss doesnt matter which one you face the fact that u gonna lose boss kills u canot cover evrything all the time. If some guild  have 2 or 3 fully geared players and buff them self on full capacity and non stop goes for bosses what will left for others, At some point u fellas gonna play with ur selfs only on this server. Thats why i see limit to multiboxing as healty move for the server and cut the greedness of the players on some level.

5 hours ago, stocker said:

Hello ,

To be honest with you, it sounds like you just don't want competition. The server as it is right now is not overloaded. Secondly, if players want to create alts for whatever purpose they want, then they have that right. Every game has people who do that. You can do the same if you want. 

Also, if you don't want to play with bots, then you might want to search for a new server with no mu helper. 

• Like 1

is not about the mu helper it self. Its about the general economy of the server. but u dont see the bigger picture and future. I see under ur nose what u want to be. Im just giving a suggestion. Alot of server closed bcoz ppl are abusing this multiboxes for whatever reason. So at my opinion this will open space for evryone to farm difrent things but not at full speed and in this way for example player X will sell to player Y creations for exchange on something that he needs not evryone overflooding the market with useless items or zen sellers etc.

Tell me what items are overflowing the market. 

Quick example. If noone can open more then 2 clients = 1 main char doing events and stuff and deal with pvp and 1 for farming this will slow up the process of evryone grinding top maps only even those which are max on both master and majestic lvl. So in this case tiers like Irirs Blackdragon Ecplipse etc will be still relevant bcoz will be harded then now to farm at fast pace the higher once. and not only for this.As i said u are not that openminded person and u are use to play totaly alone seemslike thats u need more clinets.

I think 1 window is enough, since i have a lot of money, don't need to farm, i can even buy items from admin. And i have many guildmates, i don't need to buff myself. Easy! That's me, what about the others?

i might be not that rich as you state for ur self but its ur money do what ever u want with them.I just express my opinion that bcoz of this multiboxing economy of the server sux. 2 Clients is enough at my opinion. Not to mention that numbers on the website are faked.

There is minimum 2 reasons, why we have allowed 5 windows now:

1) Problems, when players have the same HWID.
If you have the same PC specs (especially if this is laptops) server thinks, that this is the same person. At the start, we have allowed 3 windows max. But there was a lot of troubles, when player just can't connect to the server, because all "slots" was occupied. 

2) Many players have more then 1 PC.
Imagine, that problem #1 isn't exist. But here is second - player have few PC and notebooks. Nuff said.

The problem is mu helper. We can take out from drop ALL jewels and exc. items, but this is season 15, so this won't be a decision. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

7 hours ago, stocker said:

Quick example. If noone can open more then 2 clients = 1 main char doing events and stuff and deal with pvp and 1 for farming this will slow up the process of evryone grinding top maps only even those which are max on both master and majestic lvl. So in this case tiers like Irirs Blackdragon Ecplipse etc will be still relevant bcoz will be harded then now to farm at fast pace the higher once. and not only for this.As i said u are not that openminded person and u are use to play totaly alone seemslike thats u need more clinets.

Bold of you to assume. I use 2 clients max, usually only 1 most of the time. As for my statement before, tell me which items are overflowing the market. You couldn't even name one. You going to ignore that? You were so fixated on telling me how the economy is ruined because of it, remember? 

have u seen someone buying recently plate scale or black dragon items and the respective same tier for other classes aswell ?

You're missing the point. Those items and any items from that same tier are not overflowing the market, the point you were trying so hard to make. Each set still maintains their inherent value because they rarely drop on their own accord. Golden invasions, the most common place to get exc items like that, are set. You're reaching. None of the items you mentioned are worthless. 

dont wory mate soon this server will be dead) its alredy half dead

В 04.09.2020 в 05:25, ganja сказал:

dont wory mate soon this server will be dead) its alredy half dead

Since April-May. 

В 02.09.2020 в 15:57, Arturs Vesna сказал:

There is minimum 2 reasons, why we have allowed 5 windows now:

1) Problems, when players have the same HWID.
If you have the same PC specs (especially if this is laptops) server thinks, that this is the same person. At the start, we have allowed 3 windows max. But there was a lot of troubles, when player just can't connect to the server, because all "slots" was occupied. 

2) Many players have more then 1 PC.
Imagine, that problem #1 isn't exist. But here is second - player have few PC and notebooks. Nuff said.

The problem is mu helper. We can take out from drop ALL jewels and exc. items, but this is season 15, so this won't be a decision. 

Well, closed. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280