MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Deleted

Bloodagel Set for EMG

Bought Bloodangel Set for EMG.(spent 80K ruud). Which requires energy.

Because I saw what set gives:

Double dmg 10%, Ex-Crit 15%, ignore +5 and others. Because it clearly gives more in comparison with the set for smg with 1%.

of course I thought that I could put some stat points in energy to get such good options, unlike the set for smg.

But now I found out that options what is written set does not give . 
That is, this is clearly not my oversight, but the fact of misleading with incorrect information. (or am I wrong and set gives such options as it is written?)
 I can say I lost it being misled.

Question: -Is it possible to somehow fix my situation, maybe return the ruud, or change the set ? to do something .

1.png

what do you mean by "set not give" ?  do you have all 4 items and set item is not active ?

2 hours ago, veeoo8241 said:

what do you mean by "set not give" ?  do you have all 4 items and set item is not active ?

buy this set, yes all 4 items, and you will see what option youll have )

ok, I'll tell you straight - the fact is that what you see in the picture, in the game, does not correspond to what you get in the game, in action. Because there is a difference between the files that you have - in the client, which show you the option stats, and the files on the server - which determine reality.
That is, you can have anything at least 1000% drawn in the pictures, but it will not work in the game because it is written on the server that it gives 0%. Here is such a situation with this set. it looks like someone hasn't edited the client files, only the server files.

Some of sets can have old information, it's totally reworked. 
The real information is here: 

If you need, i can exchange all items back to the ruud

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

4 hours ago, Arturs said:

Some of sets can have old information, it's totally reworked. 
The real information is here: 

I saw this post. But in that post nothing writen about two different set type .  And I didn't attach any importance to the fact that str/ene + 350 can be just about that. And that in the second version of the set incorrect set options may be visible. That's why I thought that everything is ok with the set.

This will be good!   better than nothing.

ps: I thought: - Is it possible to change this set for Emg to the same set for Smg?  Then I will not lose on the unsealing 3 of 4 items that I have already done.

Server and nickname? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280