MUX Legend Community
Elochai

Creating wings

Hello guys.

I just wonder how I can make wings on my own when if I want to make one, I must to go to Icarus and farm a blue feather, but because I don't have a wing, that's why  I want to make one, I can't go to Icarus because it is required to have a wing.

I just don't get it...

Also I'm a Soul Master, need the Ice Storm skill but can't get it, because it is drops in Icarus, but can't go over therem because I can't make a wing which is needed to go to Icarus... it is absolutely nonsense... 

5 hours ago, kozsup said:

Hello guys.

I just wonder how I can make wings on my own when if I want to make one, I must to go to Icarus and farm a blue feather, but because I don't have a wing, that's why  I want to make one, I can't go to Icarus because it is required to have a wing.

I just don't get it...

Also I'm a Soul Master, need the Ice Storm skill but can't get it, because it is drops in Icarus, but can't go over therem because I can't make a wing which is needed to go to Icarus... it is absolutely nonsense... 

You can use lvl1 wings and Dinorant to go in Icarus. Loch's feather doesn't drop there. Zaikan boss drops it. 😃

5 hours ago, arfenda01_ said:

how to make magic stone combination?

You can buy lower stones in Devias next to the vault. 

Medium Magic Stone
Item Excellent + 7 + 4add (Minimum)
Supports multiple combinations

Higher Magic Stone
Item Ancient + 7 + 4add (Minimum)
Supports multiple combinations

ok guys. im very confused. im trying to make w3. i have the gems, condor flame, but i can not wrap my head around exactly how to make the condor feather and medium/greater stones, how many needed for what step ect, and what options i use to mix them with goblin in noria... ive had 3 different explainations, that differed each time and didnt really fill in the holes. assume i know nothing about making stones and condor feather. Please and thank you!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cwcmoney said:

ok guys. im very confused. im trying to make w3. i have the gems, condor flame, but i can not wrap my head around exactly how to make the condor feather and medium/greater stones, how many needed for what step ect, and what options i use to mix them with goblin in noria... ive had 3 different explainations, that differed each time and didnt really fill in the holes. assume i know nothing about making stones and condor feather. Please and thank you!

Intermediate Spiritstone, create spirit stone option

• Excellent set item or weapon, Minimum: +7 +4 Additional Option

Feather of condor, regular combination

• lvl2 wing +9 +4add
  • Intermediate Spiritstone x12
  • jewel of soul  x10
  • jewel of chaos x1
  • jewel of creation x1

Greater spirit stone, create spirit stone option

• Ancient set item or weapon, Minimum: +7 +4 Additional Option

Lvl3 wing, regular combination

• feather of condor
  • flame of condor
  • greater spirit stone x8
  • jewel of chaos x30
  • jewel of bless x30
  • jewel of soul x30
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, kozsup said:

Thank you, I met him, dropped a feather 🙂

Also from quest system, 60,70 and 80 quests

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

one more thing, if u want to go to Icarus u can use a Dinorant too. Just collect x10 Imp (Satan) Unicorn and craft them to Dinorant. In the other hand it will give u some def and dmg buffs too.

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

30 minutes ago, MsDevil said:

one more thing, if u want to go to Icarus u can use a Dinorant too. Just collect x10 Imp (Satan) and craft them to Dinorant. In the other hand it will give u some def and dmg buffs too.

Ohh I didn't know about that, thank you very much. Can you please tell me which NPC I can craft them with?

1 hour ago, kozsup said:

Ohh I didn't know about that, thank you very much. Can you please tell me which NPC I can craft them with?

Chaos Goblin

2 hours ago, MsDevil said:

one more thing, if u want to go to Icarus u can use a Dinorant too. Just collect x10 Imp (Satan) and craft them to Dinorant. In the other hand it will give u some def and dmg buffs too.

Doesn't dinorant craft from 10 unicorns? Maybe something changed that I'm not aware of 😛

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beasty said:

Chaos Goblin

Doesn't dinorant craft from 10 unicorns? Maybe something changed that I'm not aware of 😛

oh fck))))) sorry)) u right)) having a hard day)) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kozsup said:

Sorry for misinformation, it is not Imp but Unicorn. U can farm for them in Devias or Dungeon easily. Crafting as always in Chaos Machine

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MsDevil said:

Sorry for misinformation, it is not Imp but Unicorn. U can farm for them in Devias or Dungeon easily. Crafting as always in Chaos Machine

Ok guys, thank you for all of the informations, I appreciate it a lot! I will craft a dinorant then 🙂