MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
stocker

Joh opt on Bloodangel Acnients = Joke

Hello there ,

Since the server is limited as stats basicly 32767 on evry stat is impossible right now which is complete bullshit at my opinion u make ppl to play only range classes all the server DL summoner RW Slayer SM verry rarely some melle class that is Reflect Dummy nothing more 0 dmg. And u dare to allow yellow options on Mastery set. Complete garbage desigion or u looking to boost even more the range classes only bcoz they can get away with 7% ddi only bcoz they will melt any melle before even manage to reach them. How to play BK MG GL on ur server? Tell us pls.

no dont tell me i figured out : Remove Limitation of resets so we can reach 32767 - solution one( the best one)

Remove the custom decrease of seeds value(make them like original webzenlike) and aswell remove restriction of only lvl6 on seed spheres upgrade - Solution 2.

Remove the possibility of Yellow option on Mastery sets - Solution 3.

There is no balance for melle classes on this server if something doesnt change ill prolly leave.This is my opinion for now i hope Admin will look how to deal with this shit verry soon.

Sry that im angry but i sow Skybr3ak RF with mastery set and joh options.He was fast to remove all of his gear so we canot inspect him in website but now allmost evry good player knows it. I am playing melle class if i dont have for example 32767 on evry stats i canot utilize the Mastery set bcoz right now all the server will go for it. For example if BK MG or GL put mastery set even silverheart+15+dmg decrement 7% as yellow option they wont have enough defence and will be oneshotted those are tanky classes that can use shield afterall. For real allow 32767 on all stats and figure the balance after that right now evrything is a joke. The server looks good only at 1st view but if an experienced player come to play he will realize verry fast whats going and will leave. How u expect ppl to came to play here and stay not only register and leave after 1 week.

Without DD in ruud sets there isn't a real use for them, since in +15 silverheart set you are dead within 2 seconds. Secondly about the balance I can agree, there are some weird stuff going on between RF, Summoner and probably some other classes as well. I mean against some classes RF is really good and against others RF is very bad, and for example summoners reflect, summoner is standing afk in the spot and people can't even kill him because they kill themselves faster because of the reflect, I think it's something that needs to be changed.
If the reset limit is removed the balance is going to be even worse, since now there is some kind of variation with stats, for example with bk you can't have top defense and top attack at the same time, you have to choose either one or the middle way. It's 100% not a solution we are looking for.
You are saying that it's impossible to play with BK, MG  and GL? In our guild we have these classes and they don't seem to cry about them, in fact I have been playing with BK for a few weeks now and BK is useless only against summoner, against other classes it seems to be ok, summoner just one hits full +15 bk and when you hit the summoner you die from the reflect, so yeah definitely something has to be done with the balance aspect (Maxing out the stats isn't an option).

I'm funny about an ignorant explaining. Like I'm listening to a poor guy, explaining to everyone, how to become rich. 🤣

Beasty if the ppl wanted to play either tanks or dmg=papper or something mixed which will to farm high level maps for zen and stuff they wont came on reset server.For example i still have my webzen account with pretty good gear but i got bored of game forceing of makeing a choice between tank or dmg and decided to come here on reset server so i can have them both in the same time. I`ll giv u a simple example: on rly full stats evry char have his role and advantage the only issue will remain summoner reflect buff doesnt stack diminishingly with reflect that comes from the items and 2nd liltle nerf of dmg scaleing of WindSoul the DL ruud skill. Those will be the only issues on evry stats on 32767.

2 hours ago, stocker said:

Beasty if the ppl wanted to play either tanks or dmg=papper or something mixed which will to farm high level maps for zen and stuff they wont came on reset server.For example i still have my webzen account with pretty good gear but i got bored of game forceing of makeing a choice between tank or dmg and decided to come here on reset server so i can have them both in the same time. I`ll giv u a simple example: on rly full stats evry char have his role and advantage the only issue will remain summoner reflect buff doesnt stack diminishingly with reflect that comes from the items and 2nd liltle nerf of dmg scaleing of WindSoul the DL ruud skill. Those will be the only issues on evry stats on 32767.

BK is already unkillable, can you even imagine what will happen if bk has full stats? Also in-game quests become useless if there won't be a reset limit.

While I agree that there are changes to be made, the issues that you mentioned can be fixed in a different manner. Removing the reset limit effectively also takes out the customization of stats, a feature which should not be diminished. There is value in that. A reset server means that players can play with higher stats, not necessarily so that every single stat is maxed out as a means to an end. 

As you stated, it seems that there is anger clouding your judgment and you should consider taking the time to cool off before making suggestions that impact the game as a whole. The situation you brought up is wildly specific and you need to see the larger picture that this impact would create. 

Try again later and make your points valid and clear. Right now, it just seems like you're ranting and searching for a quick solution. 

can we get yellow opt on socket items then and raised dd cap? So much time was spent to get socket stuff and none said about upcoming anc+harmony system. If ppl knew about it ofc they would make ruud set instead of shitty socket items.

28 minutes ago, rawolf2 said:

can we get yellow opt on socket items then and raised dd cap? So much time was spent to get socket stuff and none said about upcoming anc+harmony system. If ppl knew about it ofc they would make ruud set instead of shitty socket items.

It would be better to have the socket items be able to be excellent and have other caps. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, rawolf2 said:

Socket set already has the highest defense possible... It's always been like that, that ruud sets can have harmony option, just try to get one and you will see how bad the defense is, even character without full resets is killing you no problem.

Maybe i am wrong or you are just misleading, but i didnt find any information, that on official version of the game there is a possibility to add harmony options in any ancient item. Ancient items supposed to be for PVE, not for PVP. There wont be any complains if Artur would say and prepare us that in the future he will add harmony options for anc items. In opposite: he was actively changing socket item policity because of what people began collecting socket items and crafting seeds which are very expensive. And like a bolt from the blue we got a huge ruud set update which turned upside down our progress. Our socket items are a total bullshit against ruud+harmony opt but at the same time are very expensive aswell. Overall we wasted our time, ruud, jewels and items for shitty useless sets.

Exactly. Ancient items are clearly for pve and their design is for pve not for pvp. But some ppl obviously are too lazy to farm enough items to make minimum ot 2 good options exe set. And yes in open world u can oneshot someone that is with ruud set but not in Castle Siege which will be the problem but seemslike Eternity members are trying to dodge this part speaking of how good DL RF and Summoner are with those sets+DDi7% from joh and fully buffed from other classes. I have seen this before so no tnx i dont want this bullshit here. I though the server was aiming to be good. This is what ppl dont realize i dont mind ruud set existion but buy them and go an kill bosses faster then others and stuff like that. For pvp farm ur assoff until u get a good exe set. I am 100% against yellow options on Mastery sets i dont care what ppl i care what i want and the ppl that im playing want. 90% of my guildmates are allready discussing leaving the server just bocz of this. So admin have to make a desigion to remove this things or slowly to close the server bcoz of ppl leaving and only the ruud lovers will stay.

Set bonus. You just forgot about set bonus, which is change everything, and with the help of that, we will find a balance between all 3 systems. 

1) Mastery items now have harmony options, but have the lowest grade and don't have excellent options (so set bonus will be lowest, between other sets). Max dd harmony is 7%, and only when item is +13. The hardest items to make it +13.
2) Excellent items have harmony options, and good grade + set bonus count also excellent options. Max dd on item is 11%, when it +13 and have DD option.
3) Socket items don't have harmony options, that's why have the biggest grade. Also as on excellent sets, system will count how many sockets in item (max 3 on sets) (2nd grade of socket set). No need to make items to +13, but need to find good seeds and upgrade them. Max DD is 9%

If mastery/excellent/socket sets will be to much OP - we just change the formula of set bonus. In the end, each system must have its own advantages, and players will choose, what they liked most. And it's real to make only with set bonus. 

Peace.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280