MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
leboo95

Some strange skill problems

Hey There,

Me and my cousin wondered if we can hit down each other with almost the same stats and resets. We have tried different methods and different spells. Here comes the strange thing. For my character, the Death Stab was the Winner, but for him the Death Stab did so small amount of damage that we were in a shock. After we tried the Death Stab, we have moved on to the Twisting Slash. Now the wheels have changed. His character almost dominates me with this spell, but mine got almost nothing at all . We gonna manage to do some videos of it. But if you could check on it, it would be great.

P.S.: Both of our charachters got the same Master Skill points added. 

Character Names: Leboo and Cega

Which Pentagrams/Rings/Pendants do your characters have? Death Stab is a Wind element based attack.

Simple ring of ice with DD %

Vicious ring

and the pendant from shop,

And ofcourse the Beginner Pentagram, so we are at the basic skill level, but it is strange what happens with both of our characters

On 8/21/2020 at 10:06 PM, leboo95 said:

Hey There,

Me and my cousin wondered if we can hit down each other with almost the same stats and resets. We have tried different methods and different spells. Here comes the strange thing. For my character, the Death Stab was the Winner, but for him the Death Stab did so small amount of damage that we were in a shock. After we tried the Death Stab, we have moved on to the Twisting Slash. Now the wheels have changed. His character almost dominates me with this spell, but mine got almost nothing at all . We gonna manage to do some videos of it. But if you could check on it, it would be great.

P.S.: Both of our charachters got the same Master Skill points added. 

Character Names: Leboo and Cega

You have checked it in PVE on worm? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280