MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

Big changes - Set bonus

Hello. Finally, we receive a new exclusive custom, which you won't ever meet on other new season projects. This custom will seriously change the gameplay experience, and make the game much more interesting and variable.
Right now it's in test mode and will be in the next update, which will be next week. 

I've tried a lot of variations, but now i need to hear your opinion about it. But first, let me explain, what is this

dccb2df2b69bd8b66382b95dd72466c2.png

Temporary buff on your character that benefits from the items you are wearing. Buff is calculated from 7 items slots: Helm, Armor, Pants, Boots, Gloves, Weapons, and Shield.
Set bonus impact comes from:

• Item grade (Leather and Pad is lowest grade. Silverheart set is the highest grade) 
  • Items level (Your item level, for 0 to 15)
  • Luck option 
  • Excellent options (or count of sockets in socket set)

Basically, every item, every level, every option will influence the power of your character as a whole.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So the question is: how to make a balance between excellent, socket, and mastery sets? 

1. For example: Tier 8 excellent set +13+2opt have +20% defense and damage. Should Tier 2 socket set+13+3socket have the same %? Or higher? Or lower? (socket items will be easier to collect after update)
  2. What tier of mastery set should have more % that tier 8 excellent? Holy angel? Awakening? 
  3. What about mastery? On how much % Silverheart must be stronger than tier 8 excellent? 5%? 10%?
  4. Maybe it's time to give the opportunity to add harmony options to the mastery sets? But in this case, the set bonus will be much less. On how much? 5%? 10% 

Well, now with this system, we can finally find a good balance between all types of sets. Because without set bonus system, mastery set with harmony is absolutely imbalance, without any alternative, and absolutely all gameplay will be only around RUUD and nothing more. 

I want to hear your opinion about this question, and if you have any suggestions - it's the best time for that. 

• Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

I suggest we do TONS of testing before releasing this new feature 🙂

I think it would be more fun if set bonus was added to the game. Just because people would have to collect better sets all the time and the way till top set would be long. Because at this point there isn't really much difference between for example dark soul and bone (SM sets) but set bonus would change that, even a few percent is better.

Just now, pelainis said:

So mg-rf will have another nerf? they can't collect all parts.

All classes have divider on set bonus. so RF and MG will need less "set bonus" points, to receive equal to other classes %.

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Top tier should be socket set lvl400 with the highest buff by regarding that socket items ain't that good(weapons) and you need them to get best options out of socket set.

Mastery sets could give same buff as pvp excellent items.

At the moment socket sets are the hardest to make only because of seeds which you put in. If you want that your socket set would stay close with def to excellent sets. 

Mastery sets are not needed for all clases especially for close range classes. And they are not that hard to get, ruud collecting is easy especially when you can trade ruud chest 

2 hours ago, Much said:

Top tier should be socket set lvl400 with the highest buff by regarding that socket items ain't that good(weapons) and you need them to get best options out of socket set.

Mastery sets could give same buff as pvp excellent items.

At the moment socket sets are the hardest to make only because of seeds which you put in. If you want that your socket set would stay close with def to excellent sets. 

Mastery sets are not needed for all clases especially for close range classes. And they are not that hard to get, ruud collecting is easy especially when you can trade ruud chest 

Agree. 

Socket sets > Mastery sets ( Awakening and Higher ) > PVP Sets > Mastery sets ( Holyangel and lower ) > The rest excellent sets. 

Mastery Sets ( Ruud Sets ) Don't need Harmony, they must be mostly for Higher DMG , not for def, they can't be OP in everything.

• Like 2

Utilizing this function will give all donators HUGE advantage over non donators, for instance :

I personally firstly collected Black dragon set +13+dd+l, but making it +15, and find its items is pain

then I moved to brass set and collected brass dd ref L +13, for like 1.5 weeks, now  only 2 parts left +13(rest 15),

If u do set bonus, the ones who donate will just craft ON web any higher tier set  with bons to +15, and will literally humiliate all the ones who don't use bons

Its very hard to find ,and make higher tier set +dd+ref+l, to at least 13 (My black dragon i did for few month only have 3 items dd ref+13)

about harmony's on Be sets, that will impact balance and will cause mess, if u want huge dmg u go be, if u want more def and so on u go Ex set+dd

Mattoni

• Like 1

dos someone saw full tier 8 set at least +13? 😄  i spend 3 weeks smelting shit on web to get some Nightwing at least +l +dd and got only 1 item wich burned on +10! then i gived up and spend another 3 weeks to collect and make Slayer (A) set +15!  If exe item drop will be the same, beter to make socket items and ruud sets stronger than exe. Otherwise i can delete this bugged server.

I highly suggest to give it more try and thought before putting on next week. After all, class rebalance is still really off as some classes will benefit even more than others with set bonuses.

• Like 1

Сет Бонус , именно для Этого сервера дело нужное. 
Это логичное дело , а то на данный момент Оделись в Бронзе-Пад сеты(дд)+13 +15 . И чувствуют себя не плохо,.
И не хотят Фармить Сеты греидом выше *тяжело им это* , им и так Хорошо. Но это же не дело.
Должен быть стимул к игре, одеться в Итем Греидом выше. 
Да будут конечно не довольные ,ну а куда же без них , захотят доминироват ,будут фармить Боссов,варить Соккет,и Рудд сеты соберать,!!!
В связи с этим Будет живой онлине,будет живая конкуренция на сервере. Может тогда Игроки поймут истинный смысл игры.
На сколько я знаю на Этом сервере играют многие люди которые,привыкли играть в стандартное Му,но у Вас же уникальные проекты.
Делайте так как Вы знаете .. и всё получится .Не первый год же с Наработками игры знакомы.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/14/2020 at 5:44 PM, suflen said:

Сет Бонус , именно для Этого сервера дело нужное. 
Это логичное дело , а то на данный момент Оделись в Бронзе-Пад сеты(дд)+13 +15 . И чувствуют себя не плохо,.
И не хотят Фармить Сеты греидом выше *тяжело им это* , им и так Хорошо. Но это же не дело.
Должен быть стимул к игре, одеться в Итем Греидом выше. 
Да будут конечно не довольные ,ну а куда же без них , захотят доминироват ,будут фармить Боссов,варить Соккет,и Рудд сеты соберать,!!!
В связи с этим Будет живой онлине,будет живая конкуренция на сервере. Может тогда Игроки поймут истинный смысл игры.
На сколько я знаю на Этом сервере играют многие люди которые,привыкли играть в стандартное Му,но у Вас же уникальные проекты.
Делайте так как Вы знаете .. и всё получится .Не первый год же с Наработками игры знакомы.

Баланс бы с начало и баги исправить, тут багов больше чем онлайна. делают кривые обновы без каких либо тестов а потом удивляются а чего так люди возмущаются и онлайн как то резко падает... хмм странно.

С этими сет бонусами тоже баги будут, которые потом нехотя 2-3 месяца исправлять будут.

• Love 1