MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
sailent

BUgged skill summoner

Hello

I have learned skill at my summoner "explosion parchment" skill disapered after reset and now cannot learn second time.

Acc: Sailent15

Char: Testing

try adding enough stats for your energy.. you cant use some skill if it does'nt fit the required stats.

9 hours ago, mlsramirez said:

try adding enough stats for your energy.. you cant use some skill if it does'nt fit the required stats.

all stats are ok  this skill req 300 ene and i have 3000

have same problem learned explosion parchment and can`t use it , its gray in skill book

same for me. i learned also other summoner skills, but cant use most. when i just learned darkness, i could use it, but after some time i cant use it anymore.

On 8/11/2020 at 9:57 AM, sailent said:

Hello

I have learned skill at my summoner "explosion parchment" skill disapered after reset and now cannot learn second time.

Acc: Sailent15

Char: Testing

Explosion, Requiem & Pollution are not actual learnable skills. They're supposed to be tied to the book your Summoner is using. Not sure why they're a scroll in this server.

its season 15-those skills are now obtained from parchments - with less cd and instead of dot demage now its normal demage. 

if u want to use those skills im not sure but i think u need to have book equiped if u dont have one then thats the problem solved for you. let me know if it worked 

giphy.gif.b65dbbd1658e0308c1dd095f8e7d9779.gif

1 hour ago, mires said:

its season 15-those skills are now obtained from parchments - with less cd and instead of dot demage now its normal demage. 

if u want to use those skills im not sure but i think u need to have book equiped if u dont have one then thats the problem solved for you. let me know if it worked 

Ah. Well then they are definitely bugged then. Using book of lagle should allow me to use pollution. Still greyed.

Any solution?

I've found out, that book skills are available only when Darkness is up. If you switch to Berserker, skills becoming grey again.

2 часа назад, mboma сказал:

Any solution?

I've found out, that book skills are available only when Darkness is up. If you switch to Berserker, skills becoming grey again.

You can use death side only with darkness buff. With berserker buff other skills, like auqa\fire beast and others.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280