MUX Legend Community
squishiowl

Rune Wizard? Or a regular monster

I have a max of RW 380 items , +15 4th wing , mux weapon .v.v.v if fight with other classes with same gear 100% lose =)) and if other classes with lower gear is 50/50 RW is just a PVM class =)) only can bully monster 

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, squishiowl said:

Then i went on my old char(maxed mastery/majestic) in 5000x and started laughing.
I had almost full dd gear , decent weapon/shield https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Squishiowl&serv=server1-
Then went duel with sm who had his legendary zen set on and i lost the duel xD 

Achiev. points : 0
:joyful:

Well, I also want to add something about RW. Coz I also started with that. As I know there is calculation problem about RW ruud skill which nerfed. Even when I started in old x1000 Antares RW had 4 range for that skill. Then added 2 more range and it is ok with range now. But about DPS I agree with guys, RW dps very low. There will be changes about it but it is not in near future.

About MG - MG is a paper with good damage. It has less def, so at later lvls it can't stand in front of high dmg chars.

About SL which our friend thinks it's dmg nerfed - my main char is Slayer in Prime x5000 server. Even if it's dmg nerfed as my friend said, so it is the right decision coz it has insane dmg with less def as MG in this server. With maxed ruud set and a good ML/Majestic tree this class is a canon. Add some good pentagram with Paralyze or Punish radiance and welcome the killing machine)

Saw a Bone set +15 - there was a defense problem before in our server. So for that reason there were no difference between +15 Bone set and Dark Soul set. After an update (don't remember when was it) we had a good defense system where the each tier playing important role in this system. +15 Bone set not equal with Dark Soul or other high tier sets now. 

About Achievement system - this system gives a big opportunity with def and dmg. Just take a look at these %. In this game even 1% makes a difference.
image.png.c0718e0ecc05895db0548fdff8bee86d.png

P.S. I'd like to buy that Mage Kanaz set for my Lemuria girl 😄

• Like 2

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

On 5/11/2022 at 12:35 AM, squishiowl said:

Well, still the confusion is about what was changed so drasticly as last time I played  everything was fine with the class.

Last time you played RW it had 2500 atk speed

Now with the low atk speed cap, rw will be bad and useless. 

PS, fix White Mage set bonus

8 часов назад, MsDevil сказал:

Saw a Bone set +15 - there was a defense problem before in our server. So for that reason there were no difference between +15 Bone set and Dark Soul set. After an update (don't remember when was it) we had a good defense system where the each tier playing important role in this system. +15 Bone set not equal with Dark Soul or other high tier sets now.

Just want to add that Dark Soul items also give much more Set Bonus points.

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

2 hours ago, NoSilence said:

Just want to add that Dark Soul items also give much more Set Bonus points.

yes, this is why the grade of items are playing important role now

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

14 hours ago, remond said:

Achiev. points : 0
:joyful:

As i said i was playing on that char 2 years ago at that moment there were no Achiev points.

12 hours ago, MsDevil said:

Well, I also want to add something about RW. Coz I also started with that. As I know there is calculation problem about RW ruud skill which nerfed. Even when I started in old x1000 Antares RW had 4 range for that skill. Then added 2 more range and it is ok with range now. But about DPS I agree with guys, RW dps very low. There will be changes about it but it is not in near future.

About MG - MG is a paper with good damage. It has less def, so at later lvls it can't stand in front of high dmg chars.

About SL which our friend thinks it's dmg nerfed - my main char is Slayer in Prime x5000 server. Even if it's dmg nerfed as my friend said, so it is the right decision coz it has insane dmg with less def as MG in this server. With maxed ruud set and a good ML/Majestic tree this class is a canon. Add some good pentagram with Paralyze or Punish radiance and welcome the killing machine)

About Achievement system - this system gives a big opportunity with def and dmg. Just take a look at these %. In this game even 1% makes a difference.
image.png.c0718e0ecc05895db0548fdff8bee86d.png

P.S. I'd like to buy that Mage Kanaz set for my Lemuria girl 😄

You want in in 5000x server ? We can sort something out. PM me.

6 hours ago, Much said:

Last time you played RW it had 2500 atk speed

Now with the low atk speed cap, rw will be bad and useless. 

PS, fix White Mage set bonus

Yeah, that was true. Same as damage was a lot more.
Now both are nerfed insanely. That's why devs should test it and fix it.

9 минут назад, squishiowl сказал:

Ahh and yeah, my set bonus and set is defo shit... 

DDD.PNG

MU.PNG

he talk about achiv bonus - not set. if you have 0 - every noob with norm achiv bonus kill you easy