MUX Legend Community
squishiowl

Rune Wizard? Or a regular monster

Hey, i was playing here 2 years a go with Rune Wizard, and he was made quite bad. 
Then we fixed it and the class was playable and was able to compete with other classes.
What did you do with it now. I'm now playing in 1000x server and already noticed that my dmg is crap.
Then i went on my old char(maxed mastery/majestic) in 5000x and started laughing.
I had almost full dd gear , decent weapon/shield https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Squishiowl&serv=server1-
Then went duel with sm who had his legendary zen set on and i lost the duel xD 
With max majestic in Magic arrow my dps increased by 2k per hit From 14 to 16k per hit from without it.
Plasma ball was still decent when maxed! Still dmg was nerfed as i remember
I understand that the rw has more attackspeed, but dude thats just sad. Might aswell delete the class game, since it doesn't give attackspeed buff to party members.
Anyways Arturs, i would like to talk to you(In PM) and try to fix it like we did before.
I think rest of the Rw players will agree with me that we need to change something

A lot of classes are quite shit tbh, mg seems strong, DL is obviously strong as always, sm probably strong. Slayer dmg is cut by half of what it's suppose to be (also demolish doesnt work).

/edit

also I dont' think they did progressive scaling testing, just on maxed out characters, so you'd need more data on that
all in all I dont think you should tweak default game design and formulas, they were made for a reason 

• Like 1

Well even if it's tested on maxed out chars, which i have on 5000x . Even tho attack speed is RW strong side, the dmg is way to low to even compete with other classes, Since rest of the rw skills that has decent dmg such as Lightning Storm has base attack speed is to low to even bother to use it (Pve-PvP) , other skil is Flame which you use in PvP sometimes(Has average dps but you can't increase its dmg in majestic).
That's why only viable option is Magic Arrow . Imagine that you are doing 10k- 18k dps on monsters  with it while having 32k ene/Maxed mastery/Majestic.
Same as attack speed is lower when i was playing but that's fair.

also I realised they deleted 2 skills from 4th tree of slayer (which gave most dmg because of the nature of the skill) but only 1 from sm tree, if u want we can test on prime I think I still have sm there

3 минуты назад, squishiowl сказал:

Well even if it's tested on maxed out chars, which i have on 5000x . Even tho attack speed is RW strong side, the dmg is way to low to even compete with other classes, Since rest of the rw skills that has decent dmg such as Lightning Storm has base attack speed is to low to even bother to use it (Pve-PvP) , other skil is Flame which you use in PvP sometimes(Has average dps but you can't increase its dmg in majestic).
That's why only viable option is Magic Arrow . Imagine that you are doing 10k- 18k dps on monsters  with it while having 32k ene/Maxed mastery/Majestic.
Same as attack speed is lower when i was playing but that's fair.

You dont test on max char. Max char its full res +max gear. 

5 minutes ago, Restless said:

also I realised they deleted 2 skills from 4th tree of slayer (which gave most dmg because of the nature of the skill) but only 1 from sm tree, if u want we can test on prime I think I still have sm there

I think its done for most of the classes. 

4 minutes ago, -TheEnd- said:

You dont test on max char. Max char its full res +max gear. 

Well test it as u want, but fighting with def gear and losing to other class that wears zen set. just feels bad man.
Even if u made the class idk a support class. atleast let the party get the buff ^^ 
I will still try gearing my 1000x char. But something for rw needs to be adjusted 

1 минуту назад, squishiowl сказал:

Well test it as u want, but fighting with def gear and losing to other class that wears zen set. just feels bad man.
Even if u made the class idk a support class. atleast let the party get the buff ^^ 
I will still try gearing my 1000x char. But something for rw needs to be adjusted 

+10+9 items = zen set. If zen set +13 ofc you loose. Dd opc on item dont give super power become its not +13. + Zen set can have more opc then your dd - then he have more set bonus.

7 minutes ago, -TheEnd- said:

+10+9 items = zen set. If zen set +13 ofc you loose. Dd opc on item dont give super power become its not +13. + Zen set can have more opc then your dd - then he have more set bonus.

So your saying RW is decently balanced?
My gear is trash?
I don't understand anything.
Have you even played the class on this server Right now ?

3 минуты назад, squishiowl сказал:

So your saying RW is decently balanced?
My gear is trash?
I don't understand anything.
Have you even played the class on this server Right now ?

You gear is trash. I know rw have problem in start game 100% but idk how he feel in late game. Need to make many tests to know that.

2 minutes ago, -TheEnd- said:

You gear is trash. I know rw have problem in start game 100% but idk how he feel in late game. Need to make many tests to know that.

What you wrote makes no sense mate,  you contradicted yourself here, anyway it's 100% not right and other classes are way more powerful than others now, I wrote dps checks of some chars in different topic if you wanna take a look,  mg seems absolutely busted, dl as well.
Also this is my set on prime and this wasnt there before, kinda cool but looks op af, I think late game SM is gonna be nutts.

Screen(05_11-01_14)-0001.jpg

1 минуту назад, Restless сказал:

What you wrote makes no sense mate,  you contradicted yourself here, anyway it's 100% not right and other classes are way more powerful than others now, I wrote dps checks of some chars in different topic if you wanna take a look,  mg seems absolutely busted, dl as well

But in late game mg sucks. Then your dps checks its nothing

2 минуты назад, Restless сказал:

What you wrote makes no sense mate,  you contradicted yourself here, anyway it's 100% not right and other classes are way more powerful than others now, I wrote dps checks of some chars in different topic if you wanna take a look,  mg seems absolutely busted, dl as well.
Also this is my set on prime and this wasnt there before, kinda cool but looks op af, I think late game SM is gonna be nutts.

Screen(05_11-01_14)-0001.jpg

Awesome trash. Sorry.

Just now, -TheEnd- said:

But in late game mg sucks. Then your dps checks its nothing

Who said something about MG? I know that strong early classes always balance them selves later on. This is a post about RW specific. As i said i tested it with my 1000x char and with 5000x max stat/mastery/majestic (Again not talking about gear) the fact that dmg doesn't change even if majestic is maxed.

1 минуту назад, squishiowl сказал:

Who said something about MG? I know that strong early classes always balance them selves later on. This is a post about RW specific. As i said i tested it with my 1000x char and with 5000x max stat/mastery/majestic (Again not talking about gear) the fact that dmg doesn't change even if majestic is maxed.

I answer about mg to Restless. All useful thing in majestic its atck rate, range and wiz dmg%. All other only for non res servers.

1 minute ago, -TheEnd- said:

I answer about mg to Restless. All useful thing in majestic its atck rate, range and wiz dmg%. All other only for non res servers.

yeah its an awesome increase by 2k xD

btw ur an awesome guildmate. Keep up dude.

Только что, squishiowl сказал:

yeah its an awesome increase by 2k xD

Like i say need to test. But with good weap at least.

Like i say need to test. But with good weap at least.

Well, still the confusion is about what was changed so drasticly as last time I played  everything was fine with the class.