MUX Legend Community
Restless

Class damage

Ok so we did some testing and it seems weird🙃.

Deep dungeon
MG 45rr 3rd class with 354 mlvl 32k str 2k agi  1.1kk dps
SLAYER 60rr 4th class 390 mlvl 28k str 10k agi 2x better gear 490k dps
LEMURIA 35rr 3rd class 382mlvl 19k ene 4k agi  390k dps
I mean xD

you should also take in to account elemental damage. while mg has big normal damage numbers, attack speed of skill is very low, therefore elemental damage numbers are very low compared to other faster attacking classes. i have 800 penta on mg and my friend have 200 penta equipped on rw. his normal damage numbers were lower than mine, but elemental damage numbers were much higher even with low penta. i do think that DLs are winning DPS race by huge margin overall with high attack speed of wind soul, high damage and elemental damage, and huge range. and they have great defense. trying to balance classes is a rabbit hole. you change one thing, then an other, and an other and so on, and in the end many of classes becomes some kind of abominations that are rather useless.

• Like 1

If you really want to compare damage, then do it in completely identical conditions and you need to beat the training worm in Devias.
(he is there specifically for such purposes)
(crowd damage cannot be used in such damage tests)

🤔

All classes in the same conditions if they have the same:

1) Resets
2) Main majestic full skill
3) Quests stats
4) Tier items and set bonus
5) Achievements

Have the +\- same DPS on worm. The difference between the weakest and strongest classes can be about 20-25%. 
Testing PVP and PvE on mid resets are useless because all formulas are designed for max resets and at least 200 quests.

Anyway, I've made some changes and made pve tests from time to time. And of course MG can have the highest damage. It depends only on Str stats. have more points per reset and have one of the highest damage just by default (because of helmless and lowest defense)

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 5/11/2022 at 12:14 PM, Arturs said:

1) Resets
3) Quests stats
5) Achievements

Have the +\- same DPS on worm. The difference between the weakest and strongest classes can be about 20-25%. 
Testing PVP and PvE on mid resets are useless because all formulas are designed for max resets and at least 200 quests.

Anyway, I've made some changes and made pve tests from time to time. And of course MG can have the highest damage. It depends only on Str stats. have more points per reset and have one of the highest damage just by default (because of helmless and lowest defense)

Is it possible to re-test RW. Since i already notice i've been out dps'd by everyclass and can barely kill monsters.

В 11.05.2022 в 14:14, Arturs сказал:

1) Resets
3) Quests stats
5) Achievements

Balance ? What are you talking about, DK at 100 rests in devil square and blood castle is just nobody....225 attack speed? Are you seriously? Then we had a duel between DK (100 rests 420 ML, better items than DL, achievements, VIP, ) - DL (90 rests, trash items, 400 ML, no VIP), DL kills a warrior in the easy, while DK inflicts DL simply funny damage

image.png

EvangelioN

Bk is realy useless. Mb in cs or with pt he will be usefull like tank and buff. But in the world  feels bad.

Im talking abot x1000

Только что, mux2022 сказал:

Bk is realy useless. Mb in cs or with pt he will be usefull like tank and buff. But in the world  feels bad.

Im talking abot x1000

Im also talking about x1000 ...DK has no attack speed here, no damage  ( compared with MG/DL/Slayer ) Balance based on full characters with top gear, which means only DONATE ( lottery) and this is nonsense.....

EvangelioN

We are working right now with the balance issues.

9 hours ago, Malicious said:

Balance based on full characters with top gear, which means only DONATE ( lottery) and this is nonsense.....

You can reach the same gear without donate, but it will take more time. That's it. 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

5 часов назад, Arturs сказал:

You can reach the same gear without donate, but it will take more time. That's it. 

Once again, admin, we are talking about DK, how to earn rud on DK? in BC and DS? With such damage and attack speed, this is practically impossible, while everyone constantly kills you on the DK, especially the DL. And how to kill the great dragon when SM lays you down? how to get that cherished weapon when you play in one window, and not in 20?

image.png.6b59ad28873b2288f41251fb04aa90be.png

EvangelioN

As for me, top things should play their role but separate from the stats and special damage of each class, because I'm not going to suffer on DK from every MG and DL until I get the top weapon, ghost horse and 4 wings/
This is why it seems to me that people leave the server...

image.png.b7827f4af40d87ac20f1889200c4ba22.png

image.png.80a145f94ca4757fd61b3fad1663cc57.png

EvangelioN

Can you guys write normal? 

@Malicious I don't know who you are (I mean in game), but I can say, all depends on you, your playstyle, your items, your stats, your ML tree and etc. There are many factors which can make you stronger or weaker. So, just stop please blaming admins or BK. Each Class has its pluses and minuses. May be BK at start weaker than MG or DL because of range and high damage of them. But at the end because of low defense MG can lose to BK. BK can jump to any char with "Rush" skill and it is the only char who can make combo which makes a huge dmg to the opponent. MG has high dmg but it is like paper, 2 hits enough to kill it. DL is a rock who has excellent defense but average dmg. So you can use any opportunities of any class to win. 

In this server only RW owners can blame the RW ruud skill, coz it is really problematic. We are trying our best to fix it, but still no "step". 

@deta821 As I answered you in PM in both languages (either in English, or Vietnamese), you offered, tried, sold, bought and etc. items for real money. This is the reason of being blocked. I can't answer for admin, but it doesn't make you "angel" even if you say "I didn't know the rules". So please, stop spamming everywhere about "unblocking" until admin himself answers you. If I see any message from you about unblocking your forum account also will be blocked.

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

В 30.05.2022 в 01:09, MsDevil сказал:

Can you guys write normal? 

@Malicious I don't know who you are (I mean in game), but I can say, all depends on you, your playstyle, your items, your stats, your ML tree and etc. There are many factors which can make you stronger or weaker. So, just stop please blaming admins or BK. Each Class has its pluses and minuses. May be BK at start weaker than MG or DL because of range and high damage of them. But at the end because of low defense MG can lose to BK. BK can jump to any char with "Rush" skill and it is the only char who can make combo which makes a huge dmg to the opponent. MG has high dmg but it is like paper, 2 hits enough to kill it. DL is a rock who has excellent defense but average dmg. So you can use any opportunities of any class to win. 

In this server only RW owners can blame the RW ruud skill, coz it is really problematic. We are trying our best to fix it, but still no "step". 

@deta821 As I answered you in PM in both languages (either in English, or Vietnamese), you offered, tried, sold, bought and etc. items for real money. This is the reason of being blocked. I can't answer for admin, but it doesn't make you "angel" even if you say "I didn't know the rules". So please, stop spamming everywhere about "unblocking" until admin himself answers you. If I see any message from you about unblocking your forum account also will be blocked.

My God. You're just like Arthur, who says about the skill tree then that all the characters are in the same conditions. You talk about things you don't understand. What rush, what are you smoking? The dark lord has a fire scream that takes out 200 thousand hp per second with a decent attack radius. DK full set plate+13+dd 2 bone blades +9 + exe dmg,  2 wings+12,  +100 resets, 480 ML vs DL without any items(only horse, ordinary stick and 1st wings+13) 99 resets 440 ML .  YOU THING ITS NORMAL?

The last straw was that I was killed by a MG in a one-on-one fight that is not even in the top 100, which is less than 90 rests, he just has incredible damage. The output is a curve server, the latest bugs talk about this all the time!

x1000 magic

need to vote and you will see what people think about this balance.......

• Love 2

EvangelioN

On 6/4/2022 at 3:23 AM, Malicious said:

My God. You're just like Arthur, who says about the skill tree then that all the characters are in the same conditions. You talk about things you don't understand. What rush, what are you smoking? The dark lord has a fire scream that takes out 200 thousand hp per second with a decent attack radius. DK full set plate+13+dd 2 bone blades +9 + exe dmg,  2 wings+12,  +100 resets, 480 ML vs DL without any items(only horse, ordinary stick and 1st wings+13) 99 resets 440 ML .  YOU THING ITS NORMAL?

The last straw was that I was killed by a MG in a one-on-one fight that is not even in the top 100, which is less than 90 rests, he just has incredible damage. The output is a curve server, the latest bugs talk about this all the time!

x1000 magic

need to vote and you will see what people think about this balance.......

Yes, there is a bug with DL's Firescream, I just forgot to add it to Bug list. This skill has huge dmg. It will be fixed as soon as it possible. And no, I didn't say that all classes are in same condition. I said, each class has it's plusses and minuses. For example, I'm playin mainly with Slayer. It is a canon with insane damage, but even with all gears with +15 can be killed by any average class, because of low damage. I want to say, I know that my classes plus is it's damage and minus is it's def. So I'll play knowing this and plan my strategy for that. Same with other chars.

About MG, same as SL. It has huge dmg which can kill in 2 hits but it is a paper like Slayer can bi killed with 2 hits too. This is what I want to say.

About balance, yes, I agree with all of you that there are some issues about balance. Because of custom touches there are some problems. Specially between Ruud and Excellent sets. This is because, there is no option to balance either mastery sets or excellent sets. You can customize only class and it is very hard to find the golden middle. If you increase the dmg a lil bit then mastery sets will oneshot every, if you increase the def this time players in Excellent items will fight forever until one of them catch up Paralyze. 

These problems in the background makes us very tired and we still try in test servers to find the golden middle. Just chill a lil bit.

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

On 5/27/2022 at 4:58 PM, Arturs said:

Этим принципом мне и понравился ваш сервер. в отличии от того же вебзена. Когда то давно был админом нескольких серверов, в том числе и му. У меня были правила :

•  не создавать\продовать максимально возможные вещи\заточки. только до предпоследнего.
  • не рисовать друзьям.

• Love 1