MUX Legend Community

Ok so we did some testing and it seems weird🙃.

Deep dungeon
MG 45rr 3rd class with 354 mlvl 32k str 2k agi  1.1kk dps
SLAYER 60rr 4th class 390 mlvl 28k str 10k agi 2x better gear 490k dps
LEMURIA 35rr 3rd class 382mlvl 19k ene 4k agi  390k dps
I mean xD

you should also take in to account elemental damage. while mg has big normal damage numbers, attack speed of skill is very low, therefore elemental damage numbers are very low compared to other faster attacking classes. i have 800 penta on mg and my friend have 200 penta equipped on rw. his normal damage numbers were lower than mine, but elemental damage numbers were much higher even with low penta. i do think that DLs are winning DPS race by huge margin overall with high attack speed of wind soul, high damage and elemental damage, and huge range. and they have great defense. trying to balance classes is a rabbit hole. you change one thing, then an other, and an other and so on, and in the end many of classes becomes some kind of abominations that are rather useless.

• Like 1

If you really want to compare damage, then do it in completely identical conditions and you need to beat the training worm in Devias.
(he is there specifically for such purposes)
(crowd damage cannot be used in such damage tests)

🤔

All classes in the same conditions if they have the same:

1) Resets
2) Main majestic full skill
3) Quests stats
4) Tier items and set bonus
5) Achievements

Have the +\- same DPS on worm. The difference between the weakest and strongest classes can be about 20-25%. 
Testing PVP and PvE on mid resets are useless because all formulas are designed for max resets and at least 200 quests.

Anyway, I've made some changes and made pve tests from time to time. And of course MG can have the highest damage. It depends only on Str stats. have more points per reset and have one of the highest damage just by default (because of helmless and lowest defense)

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 5/11/2022 at 12:14 PM, Arturs said:

1) Resets
3) Quests stats
5) Achievements

Have the +\- same DPS on worm. The difference between the weakest and strongest classes can be about 20-25%. 
Testing PVP and PvE on mid resets are useless because all formulas are designed for max resets and at least 200 quests.

Anyway, I've made some changes and made pve tests from time to time. And of course MG can have the highest damage. It depends only on Str stats. have more points per reset and have one of the highest damage just by default (because of helmless and lowest defense)

Is it possible to re-test RW. Since i already notice i've been out dps'd by everyclass and can barely kill monsters.

В 11.05.2022 в 14:14, Arturs сказал:

1) Resets
3) Quests stats
5) Achievements

Balance ? What are you talking about, DK at 100 rests in devil square and blood castle is just nobody....225 attack speed? Are you seriously? Then we had a duel between DK (100 rests 420 ML, better items than DL, achievements, VIP, ) - DL (90 rests, trash items, 400 ML, no VIP), DL kills a warrior in the easy, while DK inflicts DL simply funny damage

image.png

Bk is realy useless. Mb in cs or with pt he will be usefull like tank and buff. But in the world  feels bad.

Im talking abot x1000

Только что, mux2022 сказал:

Bk is realy useless. Mb in cs or with pt he will be usefull like tank and buff. But in the world  feels bad.

Im talking abot x1000

Im also talking about x1000 ...DK has no attack speed here, no damage  ( compared with MG/DL/Slayer ) Balance based on full characters with top gear, which means only DONATE ( lottery) and this is nonsense.....

We are working right now with the balance issues.

9 hours ago, Malicious said:

Balance based on full characters with top gear, which means only DONATE ( lottery) and this is nonsense.....

You can reach the same gear without donate, but it will take more time. That's it. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

I'm Vietnamese because I'm not familiar with the rules of the game, so I've been selling items in the game and have been locked. I hope the admin will remove the lock for me, thank you.
 Account: deta999
Characters: HuyTocDo
  • Haha 1

5 часов назад, Arturs сказал:

We are working right now with the balance issues.

You can reach the same gear without donate, but it will take more time. That's it. 

Once again, admin, we are talking about DK, how to earn rud on DK? in BC and DS? With such damage and attack speed, this is practically impossible, while everyone constantly kills you on the DK, especially the DL. And how to kill the great dragon when SM lays you down? how to get that cherished weapon when you play in one window, and not in 20?

image.png.6b59ad28873b2288f41251fb04aa90be.png

As for me, top things should play their role but separate from the stats and special damage of each class, because I'm not going to suffer on DK from every MG and DL until I get the top weapon, ghost horse and 4 wings/
This is why it seems to me that people leave the server...

image.png.b7827f4af40d87ac20f1889200c4ba22.png

image.png.80a145f94ca4757fd61b3fad1663cc57.png

7 hours ago, deta821 said:

deta999 account and character name is HuyTocDo, king was blocked yesterday, I am not familiar with server rules, so I hope the manager will remove the lock for me