MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
rionaxe

Guild quest

Guild quest its buged? I rised some evo this morning and until now didnt count them. My guild have same evo numbers and until now should have lvl 5.

15 minutes ago, Restless said:

Zrzut ekranu 2022-05-07 204118.png

I don't think he's talking about the new server 😛

2 hours ago, rionaxe said:

Guild quest its buged? I rised some evo this morning and until now didnt count them. My guild have same evo numbers and until now should have lvl 5.

I think it takes the best score during 24 hours if I'm not mistaken. So you should probably wait a little for it to update. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Its about Prime server. This morning i rised again over 60 evo lvl, that means, BDSM guild should have lvl 5. if you say its neccesary to have 24 hours for update, that means tomorrow we should have lvl 5. We will see if its something wrong, but i think its something wrong, because i rised a lot evo until now and didnt count.

3 hours ago, rionaxe said:

Its about Prime server. This morning i rised again over 60 evo lvl, that means, BDSM guild should have lvl 5. if you say its neccesary to have 24 hours for update, that means tomorrow we should have lvl 5. We will see if its something wrong, but i think its something wrong, because i rised a lot evo until now and didnt count.

60? Are you sure? Because 60 sounds impossible... It seems that you don't understand how it works. When you are doing the evomun they don't add up, your best score is taken. Let's say you did:

• level 22
  • level 19
  • level 40

Your score would be 40 not 81.

4 hours ago, Beasty said:

60? Are you sure? Because 60 sounds impossible... It seems that you don't understand how it works. When you are doing the evomun they don't add up, your best score is taken. Let's say you did:

• level 22
  • level 19
  • level 40

Your score would be 40 not 81.

not only 1 evo...i used 3 or 4 evo scroll.  first was 37, and others under 37. So, you said me, dont count? If its how you said...from 335 +37, must have now 372, not 353. Pls, explain me how works this event. this week i played a lot. Or....no matter how many scroll you use in 1 week, will count the highest score/chr? the whole week?

3 hours ago, rionaxe said:

not only 1 evo...i used 3 or 4 evo scroll.  first was 37, and others under 37. So, you said me, dont count? If its how you said...from 335 +37, must have now 372, not 353. Pls, explain me how works this event. this week i played a lot. Or....no matter how many scroll you use in 1 week, will count the highest score/chr? the whole week?

Yes only the highest score count for that character, no matter how many you used. If you use another char, it will have a  different new score in the rankings.

• Like 1