MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

Searching for a testers in Senate team

Greetings to all players of our server!

Our project is constantly evolving, and now we need people, who are active in-game and know the PVP/PVE side of the game.
This will be a small team of a few players (about 5 players will be enough), who will take help with tests on the test server. Also, we will have some conversations about future updates, changes e.t.c.
This will be a place, where we will together can resolve a problems in a more quick way, and have a conversation about current problem, suggestions, and future changes.

So If you like the MUX Legend project and wanna be part of our family, you are welcome to leave your application and give it a try to that role.

Just leave:

1. Your Nickname and link to the game character
2. Where are you from?
3. Your experience with our project

Reward in bonuses for active members.
The deadline for the applications will be 21/04/2022

• Like 3

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1. Your Nickname and link to the game character - SilverMan, https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=SilverMan&serv=server1
2. Where are you from? - Latvia
3. Your experience with our project - I started playing MUxlegend almost 2 years ago, I really enjoy this server, because it's special and unique from other servers (not copy pasted files and launched server). I've had good times where I've succesfuly made my set with first try, and bad times where it has burned few times. But mostly I enjoy beeing able to go to boses where you can get items that matters and play in a guild with others.

Thanks for the applications! 
Please write in my PM your discord tag, I will find you tomorrow and add you to our senate channel in discord. Or just write in my DM in discord.

I won't close this topic. It will be open until we have a necessity for new members. 

17 hours ago, dmitrych said:

What if you're at work tomorrow?

im online, just write in my discord

We are searching for a 1-2 active players from a Magic server.

If you're an active player of the magic server and wanna take part of future updates and help with the server improvement - please write in this topic