MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

Ashy Aida Event

14 минут назад, prevedenee сказал:

The difference between trees and queens are not big on the monster strenght and it's strange!
maybe change the strenght and zen drop from the monsters like:
tier 1 - trees - like Ferea mobs - low damage, low hp, x5, low reward (1 point ) and -50% zen from
tier 2 - riders - like gorgon from dd - mid damage, mid hp, x6 but still low reward and 30% zen from

tier 3 - queens - like phantoms from red icarus - high damage, high hp but good rewards (2 points) and good zenfarm for wearing characters.

with this changes low-tier spots have ppl who farm it more.

and i told about X10 Dune server, where still playing ppl who don't get full resets, don't get good items and MUX weapon etc.

maybe on Magic and Prime have total happiness about all types of monsters.

not strange - its top pvp map. I think need to make more stronger.

10 минут назад, -TheEnd- сказал:

not strange - its top pvp map. I think need to make more stronger.

maybe on Magic and Prime it's right, but on Dune atm playing more then 20 alive person who play every day, and who can't kill Tree here. 
and this changes makes some interest, some bonuses per week for a players, some blood(maybe someone wanna buy it in the future), some rewards from 100k points.

exp is low, it's good. but monster are the same, with huge difference in rewards from kill 5-6 mobs with 1 point and 6 mobs with 2. but the same strenght. and it's strange i think. 
i speak about only Dune server. atm it's dead location with afk-farm only queens spot. not-so-good, right? maybe changes will help a little?

8 минут назад, prevedenee сказал:

maybe on Magic and Prime it's right, but on Dune atm playing more then 20 alive person who play every day, and who can't kill Tree here. 
and this changes makes some interest, some bonuses per week for a players, some blood(maybe someone wanna buy it in the future), some rewards from 100k points.

exp is low, it's good. but monster are the same, with huge difference in rewards from kill 5-6 mobs with 1 point and 6 mobs with 2. but the same strenght. and it's strange i think. 
i speak about only Dune server. atm it's dead location with afk-farm only queens spot. not-so-good, right? maybe changes will help a little?

All dune serv now not so good. But mb be some changes after first cs on magic. I dont understand why admin still keep this serv for free farmers only.

All monsters have the same amount of HP and defense.

Damage between them not so big. So basically, all monsters is the same. Difference only, what spot you can hold. If nobody touch you - stay on witches. If there is too hot, go to the deathriders or trees. 
Even if Dune server have less stats, they are enough to farm this map

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 4/6/2022 at 6:58 PM, Arturs said:

Ashy Aida - is a special free PvP map. You can enter this map starting from 350 level, so you can level up also here. Monsters here are very strong, but the experience is like from Ferea monsters.

Ashy Event

Per killing each monster, you will receive special points. This event is working automatically. Points you can earn for killing these monsters:

Monsters Respawn & monsters count Points per kill
Ashy Destry 10 sec. x5 1
Ashy Deathrider 10 sec. x6 1
Ashy Witch Queen 10 sec. x6 2
[Elite] Ashy Golem 15 min. x5 1500
[Elite] Ashy Witch Queen 18:40 x1 50000

Per each aisle there is:

• 3 spots with Ashy Destry
  • 2 spots with Ashy Deathrider
  • 1 spot with Ashy Witch Queen 
  • [Elite] Ashy Golem are spawns randomly among all map, but mostly in the first half of corridors 
  • [Elite] Ashy Witch Queen respawn near "Wind Elite Zone"

Ashy points reward

After you will reach 100000 Ashy points, you will receive your award in your virtual vault automatically. (points are refreshing each 1 hour on the website)
The full list of awards:

Item Chance %
Demon wing 1%
Guardian spirt wing 1%
Flame of Condor 4%
MUX Legend box 4%
Purple chaos box 15%
Red chaos box 25%
Random RUUD 1000-5000 50%

Please take a note. This % isn't for you personally, it's for a whole server. This means, that around 1 player from 100 will receive a "Pet wing". It's all about luck.
Demon and Guardian spirit creation information here

Ashy Aida ranking

And to make this event way more exciting, we added a new "Ashy Aida ranking" on the website. This is a weekly ranking.

Ranking: 

• 1st place - 4th wings feather
  • 2nd place - Pierce Lion creation
  • 3rd place - MUX Legend box
  • 4-10 place - bonuses

NOTE: this event is going in the test mode. Any information about prizes, % and other staff can be changed

@Arturs , just wanted to ask, for example if you reach 200,000 points, will you receive a second award? Or only one award per week at 100,000? 

4 часа назад, Shade сказал:

@Arturs , just wanted to ask, for example if you reach 200,000 points, will you receive a second award? Or only one award per week at 100,000? 

To recive point reward you just click to button on char web section. No need to w8 week.

3 hours ago, -TheEnd- said:

To recive point reward you just click to button on char web section. No need to w8 week.

Thanks man, but I mean, when you get 200k/300k etc. you get reward every 100k? Or only one time?

17 минут назад, Shade сказал:

Thanks man, but I mean, when you get 200k/300k etc. you get reward every 100k? Or only one time?

For every 100k. I dont make more 190k point in one time.

5 hours ago, Shade said:

For example, if you have 333,333 points, you will be able to receive a reward for 3 times in a row

• Love 1

8 hours ago, Shade said:

Sorry are the points for each mob on original post correct now? I mean after update, points changed right?

image.png.d3f6b5a0bb106996c703c90ce8bca64e.png

these are the new points

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

On 4/28/2023 at 11:52 PM, Skedi said:

How about adding toca with low rate as reward on 50k points?

We will talk about this with a senate team.

В 06.04.2022 в 12:58, Arturs сказал:

Ashy Aida ranking

And to make this event way more exciting, we added a new "Ashy Aida ranking" on the website. This is a weekly ranking.

Ranking: 

• 1st place - 4th wings feather
  • 2nd place - Pierce Lion creation
  • 3rd place - MUX Legend box

To encourage players to stay in the rankings, bonus rewards have been significantly increased and additional prizes have been added. Players who have taken places from 4 to 10 in the weekly rating additionally receive:

• 3 random players receive a new Jewel of Luck.
  • 3 random players receive a TOCA.
  • 1 random player receives a Condor Flame.

Check ratings
Check the points

The new system will be more fair for players and will integrate well with the changed Hero resets system

The updated Ashy Aida ranking is already functional, new rewards are waiting for you.

1 hour ago, Drakonis said:

The updated Ashy Aida ranking is already functional, new rewards are waiting for you.

what item random now ? 4th feather - lion seal mux box ?

2 часа назад, mokus сказал:

Great!
But you need to clearly show the list of possible rewards for the Ashy lottery

Piece lion seal

Ice dragon seal

MUX legend box

Jewel of luck

TOCA x3

TOCA x2

TOCA x1

Condor flame

TOL x10