Jewel of luck

TOCA x3

TOCA x2

TOCA x1

Condor flame

TOL x10

Purple box

25 bonuses for everyone who will get a 75k cap

Hi, i want make sure only need 75k Ashy  auto got ashy lottory rewards or still need ranking top 20 ??? 

• Like 1

wait a minute, if u claim the prize your point is consider gone even tho was already in ashy lottery?

edit: what i meant was its showing 62k more point to participate. so can i claim the prize before end of the week or do i need to wait till after?

image.png.7d53b5ed097895ffc9700ce3e3cf544d.png

2 hours ago, dexrevamp said:

4th wings feather is gone? Where can we hunt for it now? So we will have alot flame but lesser feather now. Is like a switch in role hahaha

now top1 seam reward with top 30 :)) 

from what i understand it will go like this 

rank 1 Piece lion seal

rank 2 Ice dragon seal

rank 3 MUX legend box

rank 4 Jewel of luck

rank 5 TOCA x3

rank 6TOCA x2

rank 7 TOCA x1

rank 8Condor flame

rank 9 TOL x10

rank 10 Purple box

everyone below rank 10 gets 25 bonuses for everyone who will get a 75k cap

is this correct ?

24 minutes ago, santacruz said:

from what i understand it will go like this 

rank 1 Piece lion seal

rank 2 Ice dragon seal

rank 3 MUX legend box

rank 4 Jewel of luck

rank 5 TOCA x3

rank 6TOCA x2

rank 7 TOCA x1

rank 8Condor flame

rank 9 TOL x10

rank 10 Purple box

everyone below rank 10 gets 25 bonuses for everyone who will get a 75k cap

is this correct ?

for i understand reward it is random for who got 75k ashy and got lottory list, and got 25 bounses and now No more top ranking top1 seam top 30

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kenttran said:

for i understand reward it is random for who got 75k ashy and got lottory list, and got 25 bounses and now No more top ranking top1 seam top 30

yes u are right.
now everyone who get 75k points join the lottery
And prizes are by lottery

• Love 1

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

27 minutes ago, amadeys said:

What if make feather 4 also as reward for Maze 50%/50% Flame/Feather. Or ressurect Selupan with drop of Feather ))

For me now is a little bit too much flames from maze.

50/50 flame/feather from maze would be good, but make that win ratio 1/4 of that what is now.
On dragon now Wings 3lvl are worth 3-4x more that Garuda Flame 

etERNALS 2.png

I agree, there is way too many Garuda Flames going around. Loosing Value super quickly.

As for garuda feathers... I think it should stay the way it is. If they were dropped from Maze, people would stop making them from W3. They would also drop in value.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Devil said:

It is very ez now to make a feather, just need +9 W3

It is not on new server. Check Dragon. Because of lack of Garuda Feathers, w3 and Condor Flames are super expensive.
And Garuda Flame is now useless.

I have 40 Maze tickets, but i dont do it anymore, because it is waste of time. I dont even know how many Garuda have our guild now. But too many. It is just trash in vault.

On post people try to trade 3-4 Garuda Flames for 1x W3. Isnt that sick ?

For me drop should be 25% of that what we have now. And Feather from wings +11 maybe would be better. Because for now, w3 market is dead.
Our guild dont sell any w3 too. If we have any w3 not for our members, we try to make Garuda Feather.
Actually we dont sell any w3, Heroes looks like dont too. Other good guild have same strategy. Better to burn fo fether instead of sell.

• Like 1

etERNALS 2.png

On 12/13/2023 at 1:49 PM, kenttran said:

Hi, i want make sure only need 75k Ashy  auto got ashy lottory rewards or still need ranking top 20 ??? 

If you reach 75k cap - you will automatically join the lottery. No more ranking.

On 12/14/2023 at 8:57 AM, zpepiroth said:

wait a minute, if u claim the prize your point is consider gone even tho was already in ashy lottery?

edit: what i meant was its showing 62k more point to participate. so can i claim the prize before end of the week or do i need to wait till after?

image.png.7d53b5ed097895ffc9700ce3e3cf544d.png

We will fix this issue on this week. 

On 12/15/2023 at 6:37 AM, dexrevamp said:

4th wings feather is gone? Where can we hunt for it now? So we will have alot flame but lesser feather now. Is like a switch in role hahaha

Farm from 3rd wings. 

1 hour ago, Demolus said:

If we have any w3 not for our members, we try to make Garuda Feather.

Before players trying to sell non-popular class wings for even 300 bonuses, but now all wings are valuable, this is good. 
Before garuda flame drops only from GoD and players complaint, that it's impossible to find. Now complaint that garuda flame can obtain anyone. 

Now anyone can make 4th wings even playing solo, doesn't depends on how much youre strong. 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

21 hours ago, Arturs said:

Before players trying to sell non-popular class wings for even 300 bonuses, but now all wings are valuable, this is good. 
Before garuda flame drops only from GoD and players complaint, that it's impossible to find. Now complaint that garuda flame can obtain anyone. 

Now anyone can make 4th wings even playing solo, doesn't depends on how much youre strong. 

@Arturs
I agree that update with maze was perfect idea. ANd i was one who argueed with crying Mamma Tereza Mattoni. But for now, amount of Garuda Flames is to big. Thats why in my opinion it would be good, to decrease drop to 25% of what we have now.

And about feather - +13 was too much, but +9 is little bit too easy. I think +11 would be good compromise.

Think about it.

etERNALS 2.png

1 hour ago, Demolus said:

@Arturs
I agree that update with maze was perfect idea. ANd i was one who argueed with crying Mamma Tereza Mattoni. But for now, amount of Garuda Flames is to big. Thats why in my opinion it would be good, to decrease drop to 25% of what we have now.

And about feather - +13 was too much, but +9 is little bit too easy. I think +11 would be good compromise.

Think about it.

Only 5 pairs of the 4th wings on the server. + need to keep in mind, that blank 4th wings aren't much better than 3rd. 

Also in s19 exist 5th wings, so i don't see any reason to change the current system right now. Will see how 5th Wings works and how to implement them here.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

Only 5 pairs of the 4th wings on the server. + need to keep in mind, that blank 4th wings aren't much better than 3rd. 

Also in s19 exist 5th wings, so i don't see any reason to change the current system right now. Will see how 5th Wings works and how to implement them here.

So We anticipate s19 and W5th soon? As i know, IGCN wait long long time before he add new season.

And Garuda Flame ? Are you able to check that ?

etERNALS 2.png