MUX Legend Community
rionaxe

questions about S17

HI guys! I want to ask you...what you say about zen rate? It seems to me the rate is lower than in S16.

My all chrs with same set, same zen items have  now a lower rate zen drop.You have the same? For example...In S 16 i had 300-400k, now i have 260-280k in same spot.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Hello guys. I just would like to ask that is there any opportunitites for a 19 resets relatively new character to be able to drop a little more zen, because the more resets I have the more zen it cost to reset and it is harder and harder to collect the required amount of zen for each reset. Now I ca'nt reset for two days because I don't have enough zen, but I'm collecting it everytime when I'm not at work. 
How can I get more zen? 

I know one method, it is to kill golden budge dragon, it drops box of luck, and the box drops 25 million sometimes, but those little bastards are so hard to find nowadays 😄
All of the answers are highly appreciated. Thank you.

22 minutes ago, kozsup said:

Hello guys. I just would like to ask that is there any opportunitites for a 19 resets relatively new character to be able to drop a little more zen, because the more resets I have the more zen it cost to reset and it is harder and harder to collect the required amount of zen for each reset. Now I ca'nt reset for two days because I don't have enough zen, but I'm collecting it everytime when I'm not at work. 
How can I get more zen? 

I know one method, it is to kill golden budge dragon, it drops box of luck, and the box drops 25 million sometimes, but those little bastards are so hard to find nowadays 😄

Wear ur char with zen set with this option and x2 rings with same option

image.png.8551c8b6b3477a23722ab384ecc83923.png

and any regular muun which gives 40% zen drop

image.png.b080651598f8b44001e39ca124652949.png

At sum, u'll have 250% zen increase drop rate for 2 weapon or 280% for 1 weapon classes

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Thank you for all of answers. 
I make quests, I'm already at nr48 I think, that's why  I was able to do resets 20 times.

Exc Sets with zen option are not too often here, I try to collect exc items from boxes dropped by golden monsters but it still takes a lot of time to do so. I'm not a new player overall (I'm only new on this server), I played the hungarian server for 7 years before it closed down but that was only season 3.

44 минуты назад, kozsup сказал:

Thank you for all of answers. 
I make quests, I'm already at nr48 I think, that's why  I was able to do resets 20 times.

Exc Sets with zen option are not too often here, I try to collect exc items from boxes dropped by golden monsters but it still takes a lot of time to do so. I'm not a new player overall (I'm only new on this server), I played the hungarian server for 7 years before it closed down but that was only season 3.

make second account and put  character to farm golden medals, firecrackers (dont forget to write these items in mux clicker)in losttower1. Items that you get from medals and crackers sell to random NPC. Some of them cost 15-53kk zen per item

1 hour ago, kozsup said:

How can I get more zen? 

Website > Achievements

You can get a lot of zen there too.

1 hour ago, rawolf2 said:

make second account and put  character to farm golden medals, firecrackers (dont forget to write these items in mux clicker)in losttower1. Items that you get from medals and crackers sell to random NPC. Some of them cost 15-53kk zen per item

Good idea, I'll try that, thanks!

41 minutes ago, remond said:

Website > Achievements

You can get a lot of zen there too.

Thank you, I did.

11 минут назад, kozsup сказал:

I just noticed this on web. What is this ZEN amount?

zen.jpg

zen for achievments. Log out from the game. On the website press virutal bank->zen chest-> transfer to character