MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

Suggestions - Ashen Aida

We have a pretty good map, which we can modify. Because who really needs another big map, with 5 exits? No good PVP will be here. 

971cc77e8433c6f0722085d1229e54c8.png

I've got some idea about this map:
Each of the 4 monsters will give you some points (but the calculation will be on the website). For example 1,2,3 and 4 points. + Elite monsters as bosses with a larger amount of points. 

After reaching xxx points, you will receive a random award on the website. Most of them will be just some basics, but with some small chance - something really good.

This can be an alternative for the HRP system because visiting this map you can only on 400 level, and you no need to make a reset after receiving an award.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

I like the idea about point system, something new and unique.

As I see it, this would really increase the interest in this map meaning that a lot of pvp action will be going on there and since I really love pvp I think it's a great idea.

Only thing is that rewards should be reasonable and balanced so that it's a system which a lot of people would use (definitely must include TOCA and Ruud as top rewards, the stuff that people mostly want, maybe also a chance for Condor Flame? 😛 Obviously with a really small chance). Because at the end of the day other stuff gets useless as time goes by but these things are still valuable even after years and sometimes even used as currencies instead of zen and bonuses. Or something from the new content that new seasons bring? That's up to you.

This also sounds kind of like a lottery which is not bad. Something similar to moss - if you are lucky you are golden, if not well.. then try again 😛, anyways who wouldn't want a free lottery, right? (I already hear all the lucky people shouting 'Yeah, we love this idea' )

Another thing (maybe not needed but I want to know your thoughts), why not make this also as a ranking on website? Similar like other rankings this could give some bonuses or something else to people who have got the most points in a week. This would be great for people who get a lot of points but aren't lucky enough to get a good reward, even a little amount of bonuses would help to compensate that a little bit.

• Love 3

In my opinion, this is a very interesting idea. We need more information about this to think about it properly.
But already now it sounds like a "breath of fresh air". Let's see how it will develop!😀

16 hours ago, Beasty said:

I like the idea about point system, something new and unique.

As I see it, this would really increase the interest in this map meaning that a lot of pvp action will be going on there and since I really love pvp I think it's a great idea.

Only thing is that rewards should be reasonable and balanced so that it's a system which a lot of people would use (definitely must include TOCA and Ruud as top rewards, the stuff that people mostly want, maybe also a chance for Condor Flame? 😛 Obviously with a really small chance). Because at the end of the day other stuff gets useless as time goes by but these things are still valuable even after years and sometimes even used as currencies instead of zen and bonuses. Or something from the new content that new seasons bring? That's up to you.

This also sounds kind of like a lottery which is not bad. Something similar to moss - if you are lucky you are golden, if not well.. then try again 😛, anyways who wouldn't want a free lottery, right? (I already hear all the lucky people shouting 'Yeah, we love this idea' )

Another thing (maybe not needed but I want to know your thoughts), why not make this also as a ranking on website? Similar like other rankings this could give some bonuses or something else to people who have got the most points in a week. This would be great for people who get a lot of points but aren't lucky enough to get a good reward, even a little amount of bonuses would help to compensate that a little bit.

Yeah, it's more like lottery. So everyone can take a chance in this map, not only top guys from best guilds.
Hehe, when i've read your post, in my head appears idea of ranking too! Yes, ranking on the website will be also a good additional solution

15 hours ago, mokus said:

In my opinion, this is a very interesting idea. We need more information about this to think about it properly.
But already now it sounds like a "breath of fresh air". Let's see how it will develop!😀

I've suggested the main idea of this map. This is topic in "suggestions" area, so... 🙂

2 hours ago, qwerty456 said:

or use this point to up Gens rank level. 

dont need rewards, just want Gen rank symbol ^^

I like this. But take a note, that in this case, this area will be a free PVP. 

20 hours ago, Arturs said:

I like this. But take a note, that in this case, this area will be a free PVP. 

Like Legend Arena? 🤩 no Outlaw warning? 🤤

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

4 hours ago, MsDevil said:

Like Legend Arena? 🤩 no Outlaw warning? 🤤

Well in case it will be a map for gens ranking - yes, it's a free pvp zone meaning that you don't get PK status when killing someone 😛

However, if it will be a free pvp zone then probably only top guilds will be there since it will be almost impossible for solo players or weaker guilds to be able to do something there.

On 3/17/2022 at 3:47 PM, Beasty said:

Well in case it will be a map for gens ranking - yes, it's a free pvp zone meaning that you don't get PK status when killing someone 😛

However, if it will be a free pvp zone then probably only top guilds will be there since it will be almost impossible for solo players or weaker guilds to be able to do something there.

Exactly, and it will be a motivation for solo and weak players to lvl up and get better items.

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

the idea of map depend on ranking (Gens) sound great , it can be a good way to push week player to hunt and strong player to fight for spot ,i think :)) but still need a project to counter person who gonna use clone on low rank spot 😄 

On 3/27/2022 at 2:34 AM, rylpham said:

the idea of map depend on ranking (Gens) sound great , it can be a good way to push week player to hunt and strong player to fight for spot ,i think :)) but still need a project to counter person who gonna use clone on low rank spot 😄 

There is some restriction in the system, about killing the same player a few times.
But yes, we will think about this.

On 7/2/2022 at 3:15 PM, Lord SheZe said:

Ashen Aida system can be added to Achievements system ? Legend Arena as 🙂

Will be added in the future.
Also this event will have some changes soon.