MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[11.06.2020] - Update #5

Website improvements and changes:
On web market now class filter started to work. Just press on your class (above the item categories) and you will receive a list of items, only your class can use. Also now excellent option appears on excellent rings and pendants. Ancient items are displayed in blue. Soon we will continue to improve web market.
Now you can change your game and forum password at the same service on the website. It's a great time to join our forum, because forum quests have started. Also in the Event section, you can find the schedule of in-game quests. For both in-game and forum quests, you can receive easy bonuses, which you can spend on services or exchange them to the Wcoins.

Disconnect function on the website was also added. It's convenient when you left character on AFK somewhere, and you need to enter the game from other PC. 
New service Revenge time. With this service, you can find out, who have killed you last time. Exactly time of death, map, and nickname of the player who did it. It’s in revenge time.

Added a few new tops and rankings.
Online ranking - The 50 players, who spend in the game more time than others, now receive extra bonuses.
Top killers - It's an informative ranking, where you can find top killer, top victim, MVP PvP player, and the most dangerous and safes map list.
Top earners - The most active and determined players who managed to earn the highest amount of bonuses thanks to trade, voting, resets, rankings, referrals and contests.

Game improvements and changes:
Big changes in Elemental pentagram system.
Respawn time of elemental mini bosses in Acheron Debenter has been decreased from 6 hours to 2 hours, and their drop was changed. 
Now they can drop a random count of an elemental symbol (1 to 5) and with lower chance Errtel of radiance. Errtel will be with the same elemental, the same elemental, as the boss you have killed.
The chance of level increase till +6 now is 100%. +7 and higher 70%-50% depends on your type of Errtel.
Changed count of necessary elemental runes to increase level of the errtels option. For the first level, you will need 1 Elemental rune, for second level 2 Elemental rune e.t.c.
Now you can buy it from Devias NPC for zen. More about the elemental system you can read here.

Changes in Rising Hero system. Amounts for RUUD resets were increased. Now you will obtain 10000 RUUD instead 5000.
From White Wizard will drop random number of Jewel of Bless. From 1 to 10. 
Added a small chance of receiving jewels from high-level monsters. (farm zones from Deep Dungeon and higher) 
/pkclear command now costs 10kk per 1 kill. 
Asteroth spawn time now is 21:15 instead of 21:05. Now you can go to Chaos Castle and be sure, that you won't miss it. Also, Astherot became stronger now.
From now on, Potion girl also has a scroll of Gray obvilion. This scroll resets all your 3rd master skill tree. Also now you can sell these scrolls back to NPC, if you bought the wrong one.
SD regeneration now must work properly outside of the safe zone.

Due to the high activity on Majesty levels, we opened the second floor of Kubera Mine. Enter is in the green gate.
Also for the players, who were afraid of being killed on majestic levels afk farm, Deep dungeon level 1 opened its doors, which is non-pvp now.
Changes in VIP arena spots. Now last spot is Bahamut of Abyss monsters, and Dead diggers were replaced by Dear Porter.
Some spots in Raklion and Karutan and a few warp gate issues were fixed.

Added the next 50 quests. Now you will receive more stats points and better prizes.

We would like to say, that Doppelganger event is out in this update but.. no. Unfortunately, in test mode, we found several bugs with customizing rewards. But Doppelganger event and its settings are already done, just waiting when developers will fix several bugs.

• Love 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

3 minutes ago, cranio1290 said:

"On web market now class filter started to work." 

Dark Knight and Dark Wizard filter are inverted.

Thanks, our web.dev will fix it now. 

This goes on behalf of NaujitO, who can't write more than 10 words in English without making a mess  😄 

Is there gonna be any kind of compensation for all of those who have already finished many Hero Resets and received 5k RUUD instead of 10k?
For example, NaujitO did 14 RUUD HR and got 70k RUUD in total, and everybody starting to HR now will receive 10k instead of 5k per HR.

Maybe this should be taken into consideration since HR take a lot of time, and not being lvl 400 leaves you out of DS/BC/CC/Gaion/Vulcanus RUUD rewards/monsters.

Thanks!

14 hours ago, suflen said:

I can't put a Dragon items on the slayer after the update.!!!!

Eh, wrong file in update.. Today will add the correct file to update. 

9 hours ago, javox said:

This goes on behalf of NaujitO, who can't write more than 10 words in English without making a mess  😄 

Is there gonna be any kind of compensation for all of those who have already finished many Hero Resets and received 5k RUUD instead of 10k?
For example, NaujitO did 14 RUUD HR and got 70k RUUD in total, and everybody starting to HR now will receive 10k instead of 5k per HR.

Maybe this should be taken into consideration since HR take a lot of time, and not being lvl 400 leaves you out of DS/BC/CC/Gaion/Vulcanus RUUD rewards/monsters.

Thanks!

Well, i thought about this, and better way will be make compensation. So, here is the list of players, who can take Ruud compensation:

Andrea
BiGpimp
BobMarley
Coach
Diom187
Giulian
Highlander
iamHerione
Irie
Janusz
JustNobody
Kashmir
MeandDL
MlodY
Much
MushRoom
NaujitO
OneLife
OpineL
Ramza
Spick
Squishiowl
T0NYCH0PER
TheBill
VINZERKER
WellDone

I can't add Ruud when the player is online, so please write me in Discord PM, your nickname, and if i will be online at that moment - i will add Ruud to you character. 

Online ranking is a joke man,i am online since server starts,get offline for 30sec to res and get back in,and im not into 50 places?Count 8 days 24h per day is 192,18hh from today 210 total and im not in the list at all....can you explain me how is this possible? Also i ave 34 votes for server and again i am not in rankings 😄 ppl with 24 votes are in me with 34 out...great system no sh.t!