MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hero

Senate iamHerione used power bully player in game

This senate used his power dc me multiple times in game. I request to fire him. @Arturs Vesna

Show some evidence. And don't forget to post chat, with your insults. I used D/C command since you were disturbing my activity. Good luck!

insults with word "Noob"??? even rule of MuX word won't be review. And how old are you? why can't you take word noob as joke?? xDD you're really a noob. xDDD

What disturbing??? You are just chatting with players, I just say noob, and it's called disturb?? It is not like I did something in your events. I just say something and it disturb???? you're funny!!! Lol. You are a kind of senate make players to quit this game. good luck with your life in this server.

• Angry 1

QM account and personal account are two different things. It might be the same person, but those characters have different personalities. You can't joke around with Senate member, but you can joke around with Herione player. Also Herione player can insult you and can tell you to leave the server. Yes he might get banned if he is not carefull, but he is.

yeah yeah difference personalities, So What make iamHerione killed me everywhere after QM has done work??? xDDDD Funny

I only say noob what make you think I say to QM??? xDDDDD you took it yourself xDDDD

and you cannot ban me with word "noob". do you know the rule noob?????

I have seen him use QM account to buy some items. I think you should be more professional. 😂

GM speaks about himself as a first and third person.. Hm.... I only can say that no matter how admin will look at this thread but if new player will come here and reads all this before downloading a game - he probably wont do it as this looks stupid not as a character but as a member of staff.

4 hours ago, gangsteam said:

I have seen him use QM account to buy some items. I think you should be more professional. 😂

I bought some medals from random players to do one Event, using only zen. Don't take it out of context.

3 hours ago, gortomas said:

GM speaks about himself as a first and third person.. Hm.... I only can say that no matter how admin will look at this thread but if new player will come here and reads all this before downloading a game - he probably wont do it as this looks stupid not as a character but as a member of staff.

That's actually a missleading statement. I said that QM character is different than personal character. I can do whatever I want on my character, from giving you free stuff to hunting you day and night.

Stop throwing mud, buddy.

I played in other server too, I have never seen Senate like you, chatting with players useless things during ingame quest, spending so much time on ingame quest. You have time but not every players have times like you, so inconsiderate QM like noob, and using QM account chatting whenever you want. Dc player with a word noob, Dc player with “1 more time I report in forum”, dc player with “ 1 more time I leave guild”, using senate power without think, telling player to leave server just bcos of word noob xD, killing player everywhere just bcos of word noob. Ok I leave, enjoy your life as noob senate, use senate power whatever you want. 

calm down buddy, Herione is nice guy. 

acting nice, you see what he did to me.

13 hours ago, Lucky said:

killing player everywhere just bcos of word noob.

How does this connect with gm char? 

If you don't like QM, GM, Admin, and so on, it's okay. But make some respect to them and other players. 
Imagine, you are an owner of fast food for example, and somebody on the entrance saying to your worker "Hey noob, make me a hamburger and faster". 
It's just disrespectful. If you don't agree with QM work, you need to write about it here. 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Ok, m done with your project.

5 hours ago, Lucky said:

Ok, m done with your project.

Novadays teenagers are so weird 😂

15 hours ago, Arturs Vesna said:

How does this connect with gm char? 

If you don't like QM, GM, Admin, and so on, it's okay. But make some respect to them and other players. 
Imagine, you are an owner of fast food for example, and somebody on the entrance saying to your worker "Hey noob, make me a hamburger and faster". 
It's just disrespectful. If you don't agree with QM work, you need to write about it here. 

Hi Vesna! I am the player, I think all of you, ADMIN / GM / QM, shouldn't have too much in-game presence. Instead of using QM account to answer the questions repeatedly of many newbie in the game. Guide new players to the forum, ask questions, and answer, later many other players may find similar answers. And when there is an event in the game, you should only do your job properly, there should be no interaction with the players too much. Even you, Vesna! 😅 I have never seen a server or a game, ADMIN / GM / QM running around in the game, even though it was like alpha test server. Finally, when a player has a problem or an opinion, create a survey instead of opposing the player together.

Dear all!

Google Translate, thank you for accompanying me! 😁

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gangsteam said:

Hi Vesna! I am the player, I think all of you, ADMIN / GM / QM, shouldn't have too much in-game presence. Instead of using QM account to answer the questions repeatedly of many newbie in the game. Guide new players to the forum, ask questions, and answer, later many other players may find similar answers. And when there is an event in the game, you should only do your job properly, there should be no interaction with the players too much. Even you, Vesna! 😅 I have never seen a server or a game, ADMIN / GM / QM running around in the game, even though it was like alpha test server. Finally, when a player has a problem or an opinion, create a survey instead of opposing the player together.

Dear all!

Google Translate, thank you for accompanying me! 😁

Hello. Well, that QM (quest maker) character don't have any special benefits, and can use only basic commands, no item creation and other serious stuff. And Herione knows, that this is forbidden, to use QM in any personal benefits, and I have all GM logs commands, so it's pretty easy to check. 

I partly agree with you, but many players didn't know about forum anything and just can't find here anything, also as how using discord. So it's okay if they can receive answers right in-game. 

If you have complaints about QM work, you can write about it on forum or write me in PM, I will check it. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280