MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

Happy holidays!

About holidays.

From all MUX Legend team (btw our team have 6 people + senate members) we wish you luck and health in the new year. Fewer nerves, more positive! :classic_tongue:

You can participate in our 2 forum events:

And

Our working days during holidays

31 December: not working
1 January: not working
2 January: Ivan Nebraska
3 January: not working
4 January: Ivan Nebraska & Dimitar
5 January: back to the usual schedule 

So if you have problems, you can write to our support manager - Ivan.
p.s: in case of emergency, we of course will be near.

About server.

This was a hard year. Our server made a big step forward, and next year, we will continue to improve all aspects of the game. 
As you can see, we still do not release all Part 2 functions. Not all events work. We still have a huge to-do list, so next year our server will be better and better! 

Our near plans:

• Update Prime server with the latest balance patch (after deep tests). 
  • Update on both servers with new game functions and gameplay improvements in January.
  • Starting from late February and early march starting to work with Season 17 files. (It's a quite hard and long process because we have a lot of customs and client-side changes)
  • Late march-early April - migration to Season 17. 

5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwMLDU0kW9qt5z7XYSewl

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

6 minutes ago, GrowLancer said:

So new Class will come as well or no ?

There are 2 new classes... Unfortunately for me - yes :classic_unsure:

New classes will be fresh blood for the server. Can't wait to play with them)

• Love 1
  • Angry 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

with these changes and everything.. will you consider a "class change evening"?  or perhaps a full rebalance of classes ?
also pls consider increasing master lvl exp on dune if you insist of balance only considering max ML 

18 minutes ago, pikapika said:

with these changes and everything.. will you consider a "class change evening"?  or perhaps a full rebalance of classes ?
also pls consider increasing master lvl exp on dune if you insist of balance only considering max ML 

About what changes exactly are you talking? 

either of these. .  i just think if balance isnt kinda entirely reworked in dune its fair and lovely to give a class change event.   allowing people to second choice their class.. 
either way do as you think is best its merly a suggestion  im sure large amount of players would change class if they could with with paying 110 euro on it lol..
ill also state honest opinon and dare to say that i dont believe any deep testing can be done in few days not even couple weeks i might be wrong who knows that statement holds for dune aswell..   i also think "deep testing" should also look at pvp and pve separately (as possible within limits of codes)  and consider fun and gameplay not only raw power.. . and not on ideal situations.       also my suggestion about increase ML exp comes from point of view that as it stand alot of things feels awfully off before high ML.   (i do not believe even that Max ML gonna balance anything because all classes have quite similar costume ML expectation is they all get more or less same increase in power from ML)   but when some ruud skills simply do 1/2 - 1/3 of other skills damage (lvl level skills )  with admin (your) goal in mind that they will become better than low lvls at max ML (in many months away )  not only this is not balance but this is not even helping fun of playing..   when elf using multi shot instead of focus or when RW use basically any skill but not ruud skill ..  and so on and so on..  that makes some classes simply less fun regardless if their "balance postions"       flame could even kill everyone in 1 hit it still wouldnt make SM/RW " fun"   because they dont even use their intended gameplay. 
meanwhile MG gets to learn ruud skill and erase everything and do 5 times more dps than other classes..  DL same story..  then yes ...  anyways all is your decisions and we discussed attack speed before and truth is.. i could think of a 99999999999999 ways to do that.. and improve that but do you wish to? or not.. this is the main thng.. anyways happy new year and i hope this be amazing year for everyone and for server aswell..  i think alot can be done to improve fun and gameplay and i hope some will be done 

1 hour ago, 0dyvan4ik said:

No any new year event ingame? Like quests, extra exp or something else?

Exp - Normal/ML buff 1 day will be ok 😄

On 12/30/2021 at 8:10 PM, 0dyvan4ik said:

No any new year event ingame? Like quests, extra exp or something else?

Well, really didn't think about this. :classic_wacko:

On this weekend happy hour will all Saturday and Sunday. Better later than never!