MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpineL

Prime / Squishiowl / 4.1, 4.2 , 4.3

Reporting me for saying - that i dont give a f'ck about ur russsian sh't . Idk what rule that violates . You just want me banned so i can't compete against u in CS. i traslated for people who doesnt talk russian , so everyone know how low below the belt you hit.

17 minutes ago, squishiowl said:

You just want me banned so i can't compete against u in CS. 

or Just play with other account : ) 

But for future please learn how to talk with people, I never insulted you so don't be kid and respect others, don't insult players cause of game : ) 

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, OpineL said:

or Just play with other account : ) 

But for future please learn how to talk with people, I never insulted you so don't be kid and respect others, don't insult players cause of game : ) 

Thanks.

Its 21st century cave man. We have freedom of speech , i can talk however i want , and you are noone to restrict me from that. But no need to report people when they clearly didnt violate a rule.

Let admin decide, btw I'd like to see the translate too.

4 hours ago, Lucky said:

Let admin decide, btw I'd like to see the translate too.

Squishiwol words : 

" Xa1n is like a woman called he's MOM" - 4.3 
" Go to fuck" - 4.2 ( I added this because he's fckng my brain everytime I kill him ) 
" I don't give a fuck about your RUSSIAN SHIT" - 4.1

4.3 ban

4.3. It is forbidden to mention relatives and family in verbal altercations, in any context, and interpretation.

Penalty: Chat ban on characters on the account for a period of 3 days * number of violations.

But i don't see here nothing about 4.1. 

For this player, Russian isn't the native language, to it's more translate like "I don't give a f*** about Russian language" 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280