MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
NoSilence

Fire Blood Range

Hello.

Fire Blood does not attack within diagonal.

As you can see on the gif MU Helper trying to use the skill but nothing happens until I I move my character one step down.

Спойлер

gDK7v4Z.gif

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

exactly same issue with shining peak on GL.
the helper constantly move becuse of the 2range..  
infact even without helper when trying to attack a monster thats moving it often dont attack becuase the monster keep getting out of range

personally and thats my own opinion i dont think that the range nerfs are anygood.. i think they serve no real purpose and bring nothing benefical to server.
i think there are better ways to fix balance than halving the range of skills quite randomly  and the classes/skills that had their range halved just stat to feel clunky in the lower range and feel bad without being actually balanced. 

GL shining peak while good skill can just give you gray hair when trying to hunt stuff that move why its needed  ? 
RW had its Ruud skill down to 4 now no one use it.. why?
that vide you show while MG is insanely op atm in dune (pretty sure energy version)
this doesnt look good.  i think Bk some skills has same issues but bk got rush..  all in all in my opinion all the 1-2 skills are at point where they feel really clunky and its not about balance but just feeling bad to play with them 
altho on GL with worm that doesnt move its not that bad.. i can still attack the worm with these setting on helper 
but its clunky on moving mobs

image.png