MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
provetik

Balance / Skill dmg

Hi, i cant understand. DK 370+ level which got Destruction Skill (after 4h hard hunting with a lot of deads) deal with this skills 35 dmg in Bull Fighter monsters in Lorencia, really??
While other classes who got pre-top skills deal like 4-9k dmg, is that balance? Totally useless skill

+ i would like to add, what going on with Slayer Class? Slayer who not even in top100, with 1st wings, trash items, leveling solo in karutan while full pt (dk,ee,gc,mg,dl) with 2st wings, buffs hit same mobs 20x slower, is it balance or somewhere close to it?

4 hours ago, provetik said:

Hi, i cant understand. DK 370+ level which got Destruction Skill (after 4h hard hunting with a lot of deads) deal with this skills 35 dmg in Bull Fighter monsters in Lorencia, really??
While other classes who got pre-top skills deal like 4-9k dmg, is that balance? Totally useless skill

Will fix formulas of this skill today.

3 hours ago, provetik said:

+ i would like to add, what going on with Slayer Class? Slayer who not even in top100, with 1st wings, trash items, leveling solo in karutan while full pt (dk,ee,gc,mg,dl) with 2st wings, buffs hit same mobs 20x slower, is it balance or somewhere close to it?

Nickname of this slayer and date/time? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280