MUX Legend Community
blademafia

Make the RUUD sets worthy! +more

1. Make it possible to get yellow option on ancient sets

Hi. I have been thinking and i find this grinding system of the server wrong. Right now u can farm an excellent leather set easy and get 60% DDI capp in like 2-3 weeks. 

The RUUD sets, lets say u go Blue Eyed u need to farm around 6 months. And now the ruud set is useless for pvp, is only pve since u cant add yellow option. And what PvE exactlly? U can kill easier mobs on high lvl maps 😂 lets be serious, to go to bosses u need a team, coz any allies have their timings, and what is the point of wearing ruud set on boss raids if u die from 1 hit from others? Is not usefull right now. 

I feel the pvp settings are like we are returning to Season 6 when all wear excellent sets LOL.  And ruud sets are too coool as fashion also. 

best sets should be:

RUUD(silverheart) > Socket > excellent 

2.  Make ruud tradable 

The point is that ruud can be very usefull and will be fair if we can sell our ruud. Right now most of chars are SM and DL so u can find faster ruud for them, but what about GL and MG? GL are so low on server, so to get a ruud set can take years for those classes. 

3. Review the socket option chances

I feel all bosses drop CRAP socket items. We killed so many bosses and couldnt even find a single piece of LK+5 socket. I think might be very rare of inexistent 

4. Review the 380 pieces option chances 

Same as on nr. 3, are a lot of crap 380 item and i didnt ever saw a lk +4 option on a 380 set piece. Most option are max lk+2 option

5. Create a disconnect button on website 

Sometimes the char is stucked or want to play from laptop and char is connected and i cant disconnect him to connect myself. 

6. Review the pentagrams system! 

Beginner pentagram hit almost same dmg as icarus seal scroll which i find very weird. If begginer penta hit around lets day 3 million dmg on mob, the icarus scroll hit around 3.2 million dmg,and the difference should be WAY more 

Also make the elemental runes higher drop. Right now u can get 1 or 2 elemental runes from archeron mini boss and to upgrade to good Errtel with this low drop is suicidal since are a lot of fails. 

U can add elemental runes in RUUD shop also, or fix the mob drops. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

587496120_image(1).png.2a74b2f683da4ec6a716b5ee3deb85ae.png

Make ruud tradable. This is what I been thinking for the past week. This would make classes more equal with ruuds as for example events like ds and bc is almost impossible for bk to get some ruud. This would make a possability for them to get some ruud too.

RUUD(silverheart) > Socket > excellent, unreal cus then we need wipe. Everyone is running in exe aleredy. Or u mean that exe shuld be the weekest? If yes then it propobly gonna work, but its huld be like that. Exe week> ruud >Socket. Socket last cus its propobly realy expensive and drop isnt soo cool)
About trade, yes! make ruud tradeble, using on web and shops!

644105d04752.gif

2 hours ago, PhenomenaL^^ said:

RUUD(silverheart) > Socket > excellent, unreal cus then we need wipe. Everyone is running in exe aleredy. Or u mean that exe shuld be the weekest? If yes then it propobly gonna work, but its huld be like that. Exe week> ruud >Socket. Socket last cus its propobly realy expensive and drop isnt soo cool)
About trade, yes! make ruud tradeble, using on web and shops!

Excellent weakest he means.

😖
On 5/16/2020 at 7:54 AM, blademafia said:

1. Make it possible to get yellow option on ancient sets

Hi. I have been thinking and i find this grinding system of the server wrong. Right now u can farm an excellent leather set easy and get 60% DDI capp in like 2-3 weeks. 

The RUUD sets, lets say u go Blue Eyed u need to farm around 6 months. And now the ruud set is useless for pvp, is only pve since u cant add yellow option. And what PvE exactlly? U can kill easier mobs on high lvl maps 😂 lets be serious, to go to bosses u need a team, coz any allies have their timings, and what is the point of wearing ruud set on boss raids if u die from 1 hit from others? Is not usefull right now. 

I feel the pvp settings are like we are returning to Season 6 when all wear excellent sets LOL.  And ruud sets are too coool as fashion also. 

best sets should be:

RUUD(silverheart) > Socket > excellent 

2.  Make ruud tradable 

The point is that ruud can be very usefull and will be fair if we can sell our ruud. Right now most of chars are SM and DL so u can find faster ruud for them, but what about GL and MG? GL are so low on server, so to get a ruud set can take years for those classes. 

3. Review the socket option chances

I feel all bosses drop CRAP socket items. We killed so many bosses and couldnt even find a single piece of LK+5 socket. I think might be very rare of inexistent 

4. Review the 380 pieces option chances 

Same as on nr. 3, are a lot of crap 380 item and i didnt ever saw a lk +4 option on a 380 set piece. Most option are max lk+2 option

5. Create a disconnect button on website 

Sometimes the char is stucked or want to play from laptop and char is connected and i cant disconnect him to connect myself. 

6. Review the pentagrams system! 

Beginner pentagram hit almost same dmg as icarus seal scroll which i find very weird. If begginer penta hit around lets day 3 million dmg on mob, the icarus scroll hit around 3.2 million dmg,and the difference should be WAY more 

Also make the elemental runes higher drop. Right now u can get 1 or 2 elemental runes from archeron mini boss and to upgrade to good Errtel with this low drop is suicidal since are a lot of fails. 

U can add elemental runes in RUUD shop also, or fix the mob drops. 

1. We have a few ideas about set reformation. But we need some time for that.

2. This we can make. But how it's work on other servers? We will make it via website market. 

3. In set items maximum count of sockets - 3. For shields 5.

4. 380 items have the same options like other excellent items in game. Most of them will be 1-2 options, 3 is more rare, 4 options - super rare. This won't be changing. 

5. Already done

6. I agree with that. It will be a big rework of the pentagram system. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 hour ago, Arturs Vesna said:

1. We have a few ideas about set reformation. But we need some time for that.

2. This we can make. But how it's work on other servers? We will make it via website market. 

3. In set items maximum count of sockets - 3. For shields 5.

4. 380 items have the same options like other excellent items in game. Most of them will be 1-2 options, 3 is more rare, 4 options - super rare. This won't be changing. 

5. Already done

6. I agree with that. It will be a big rework of the pentagram system. 

1.Will you bring item level system?

2.Add some kind of coin  that you can buy and sell for RUUD. I think this will make ruud tradable.

3.Add some bosses who give master level exp. For example- 1 ML per kill

10 minutes ago, rawolf2 said:

1.Will you bring item level system?

2.Add some kind of coin  that you can buy and sell for RUUD. I think this will make ruud tradable.

3.Add some bosses who give master level exp. For example- 1 ML per kill

1. What do you mean by item level system?
2. We can't do that, only trading via webmarket.
3. Is this really actual on a high rate server?

1 hour ago, Arturs Vesna said:

1. What do you mean by item level system?
2. We can't do that, only trading via webmarket.
3. Is this really actual on a high rate server?

1. for wearing high grade items player get additional attack and defense %.

2. Ok

3. Yes. Firstly: There are just few good spots for master leveling and they are always taken . Secondly:some people just killing at nights. So in avarage you get 2-4 levels per night.  For x5000 its horrible.

P.S. fix some talents. They must increase damage, not decreasing it

I agree that they made this server too tight and grindy in all aspects. Tighter than webzen official server. It really defeats the purpose of playing in a private server.

On 7/30/2020 at 8:02 PM, Morphine said:

You could do socket craft system on web e.g.

3 Hades gloves with a 50% to make 1 excellent hades gloves.

That would make socket items worthy!

We will make socket items more valuable.
Anyway, socket items is socket items, they can't be excellent.