MUX Legend Community
Devil

Discussion about new Update

Hi everyone, 

Today we have made some tests in Live server with @artur and found some problems which will be fixed in short term. I'd like to share this experiment with you.

1. PvE damage will be checked again and will be fixed
2. We found BK's Death Stab skill over buffed and it will be fixed as soon as possible
3. Will be some changes with +13 and above excellent armors and it will make some difference with PvP fights
4. BC and DS entrance problem will be fixed
5. Disappearing pets while attacking it is not depends us, it must be fixed (if it is a bug) by IGCN and already have written about it to them, we are waiting for response
6. Disappearing harmony options is a visual bug and it's "IGCN bug, will be fixed with new version of game server, hope soon (c) by @artur"
7. Gaion Event time will be change soon: will be decreased for making it harder for low reset players and more quicker for stronger players
8. We regret that Summoner now bugged a lot and it is very complicated to fix it. For now its over buffed skills will be decreased, like Pollution. We hope there will be good new about this class in the near future. 

I started this topic to inform you players about good and "bad" news about new update. It would be very useful if you also join to us and inform us about other problems which we couldn't see. Let us know about your suggestions, bugs which we missed. Let's make our game more balanced.

• Like 2

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

50 minutes ago, juiby said:

Will you let us know is this forum when what is fixed please?

I will write when changes will be, and update the main news as well 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

12 hours ago, MsDevil said:

Hi everyone, 

Today we have made some tests in Live server with @artur and found some problems which will be fixed in short term. I'd like to share this experiment with you.

1. PvE damage will be checked again and will be fixed
2. We found BK's Death Stab skill over buffed and it will be fixed as soon as possible
3. Will be some changes with +13 and above excellent armors and it will make some difference with PvP fights
4. BC and DS entrance problem will be fixed
5. Disappearing pets while attacking it is not depends us, it must be fixed (if it is a bug) by IGCN and already have written about it to them, we are waiting for response
6. Disappearing harmony options is a visual bug and it's "IGCN bug, will be fixed with new version of game server, hope soon (c) by @artur"
7. Gaion Event time will be change soon: will be decreased for making it harder for low reset players and more quicker for stronger players
8. We regret that Summoner now bugged a lot and it is very complicated to fix it. For now its over buffed skills will be decreased, like Pollution. We hope there will be good new about this class in the near future. 

I started this topic to inform you players about good and "bad" news about new update. It would be very useful if you also join to us and inform us about other problems which we couldn't see. Let us know about your suggestions, bugs which we missed. Let's make our game more balanced.

1. i've made some changes. Please check it. 
2. Fixed. It gives about +20% damage (then Fire blow), but because of lower speed, total DPS are lower.
3. Excellent items now receive Damage decrease +5% (client visual)
4. Fixed (client)
7. Fixed (2 minutes per 1 round. Let's try it)
8. Pollution skill has been fixed. 

Added new "Fixed fire" skill to drop (Kanturu maps)
Fixed Summoners "Sleep" skill. 
Fixed problem with 4th quest starting (client)
Fixed wrong display of the SD potions count
Fixed visual problem on the gun crasher mastery sets.

We made some tests and here are the results:

1. Some changes with MG damage. After last update MG's skill damage was highly increased. Now it must be more balanced. 
  2. Made some changes in total PvP damage.
  3. Decreased "Pollution" and some other skills of Summoner. As we mentioned with new update Summoner skills are not stabile and it is because of IGCN. It will be fixed as soon as they provide some fix with Summoner
  4. BK's Death Stab was highly buffed. It also balanced.

We regret that Summoner has nerfed so much and we hope it will be fixed very soon. We are sorry about Summoner players. Hope you understand the situation. Thanks in advance.

Please, let us know other bugs, disbalances and other difficulties you face. We will try our best to make the game more balanced.

Great news about summoners. IGCN marked my bug report as "resolved". Also as a bug with harmony options.
So waiting when them to release a new version of the game server. I hope that next Monday will be.

9 часов назад, MsDevil сказал:
  1. Some changes with MG damage. After last update MG's skill damage was highly increased. Now it must be more balanced. 

Was no time to join your tests yesterday. Well I dont think MG's skills doing high damage. Is that about EMG or SMG? The only skill doing damage is Fire Slash.

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

45 minutes ago, NoSilence said:

Was no time to join your tests yesterday. Well I dont think MG's skills doing high damage. Is that about EMG or SMG? The only skill doing damage is Fire Slash.

Mostly about EMG
Full majestic fire or ice blood make more DPS in total. Fire slash is mostly about debuff.

By @artur

update 16.11
Fixed Summoner buffs Berserker and Darkness.
Fixed clearance of old harmony options system upon mix of new ones.
Fixed errtel level upgrade fail at rare scenario.
Increased speed of the attacking in the off-level system.
Fixed harmony options do not display properly when two options are assigned to item.
Fixed Harmony Option do not display after withdrawing item from Gremory Case.
Some minor upgrades in the PvP balance.
Fixed MUUN wrong displayed information.
Fixed Blade Knights Cyclone skill.
Fixed Dark Lords Chaotic Diseier skill.
Fixed Mage Gladiators Fire Slash skill.

Please let us know about bugs, highly buffed skills or defenses that we didn't notice. Help us to improve the game and balance) 

• Like 1

18 часов назад, MsDevil сказал:

By @artur

update 16.11
Fixed Mage Gladiators Fire Slash skill.

Im protesting! Dont want to be training dummy

3 hours ago, NoSilence said:

Im protesting! Dont want to be training dummy

Fire slash had the wrong formula and had more much more gain than Fire blood.
I think that Fire & Ice blood is strong enough. MG has one of the highest DPS in-game (but low defense) 

• Like 1

I noticed that MG damage vs DW was nerfed, but current value is very low.

Спойлер

db.gif

Zero points in EMG, normal dark blast, BA weapon

+ dont need to move so no time lose

+ you take less damage from mobs so you can wear satan -> more damage

+ can wear shield with at least ZEN option (more def, dd, etc)

- ???

fs.gif

Full majestic Fire Slash, BA weapon

- need to chase mobs and stay close, so mobs attacking you

- out of sync mobs so 1/4 time you hiting air

+ ???