MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
ngoctu87

theft and vandalism

As above, I do not give my account to anyone. if he can find a loophole to get into my account to destroy. admin can't refund my bounty, i suggest admin block all accounts logged in on that IP

image.png

Deferred decision to let someone else get rid of it. lack of strong deterrence is a precondition for others to re-offend. it will contribute to server inequity. In the game or in real life, the perpetrator needs to be severely punished so that others do not follow that path.

3 hours ago, ngoctu87 said:

As above, I do not give my account to anyone. if he can find a loophole to get into my account to destroy. admin can't refund my bounty, i suggest admin block all accounts logged in on that IP

image.png

As i said on that topic: if someone will have the opportunity to "hack" any account, first of all, this will be my account. Or any other top account with top characters. 
This is your (players) responsibility to keep your accounts safe. We gave you a strong password at the moment of registration, and our database is very safe. 
Also, we just don't have rules about theft. Why? The reason is quite simple. Don't give your password to anybody. If someone stole your items, you will lose them, and this theft guy won't be banned (but in some scenarios, we can give a ban). 
Also all stolen items we pick up to our storage, so all thefts don't receive any advantage of this action. In your case, he didn't take anything from your account and lottery prizes.  

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

So what you're saying is - someone "hacked" your password, that means someone had to actually guess your password which is quite impossible. Let's say the "hacker" knows your login and he only has to guess your password, that brings us 208 827 064 576 possible variations of password you can have (that's if you use server generated password without changing it you can of course change it to even more secure password if you wanted to). That means the "hacker" guy someone had to guess the exact variation which would match your password that's unreal. And that's if we the hacker knows your login, if he doesn't well then there is not even a small possibility he can guess your account details unless you download spyware that has been sent by the person.

P.S. I don't know why I wrote this I just find this quite funny when people say "my account got hacked".

4 hours ago, Beasty said:

So what you're saying is - someone "hacked" your password, that means someone had to actually guess your password which is quite impossible. Let's say the "hacker" knows your login and he only has to guess your password, that brings us 208 827 064 576 possible variations of password you can have (that's if you use server generated password without changing it you can of course change it to even more secure password if you wanted to). That means the "hacker" guy someone had to guess the exact variation which would match your password that's unreal. And that's if we the hacker knows your login, if he doesn't well then there is not even a small possibility he can guess your account details unless you download spyware that has been sent by the person.

P.S. I don't know why I wrote this I just find this quite funny when people say "my account got hacked".

CIA homepage hacked, you think you are the best ^^. Many homes with advanced burglar alarm systems still get stolen.

if Try to guess the password to sabotage. It is a bad thing, if the property damage is large, it will be classified as a crime.